April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

I just wanted to post a pic of my bump...omg it's getting so big!!!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110923_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20110923_2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
I'm not sure what to think...I have thought girl from the time I got my BFP and I have had dreams about giving birth to a girl, I even called her by name in the dream but the 2 times I have seen the baby on the u/s all I can think is that it's a boy. I guess if I had to choose I would say girl. I really want another girl but I will love a boy just as much. I am just so excited to have this little life growing in me after trying for 6 very long years. My M/S is sooo much better as long as I eat every 2hrs and stay away from bad smells I only gag about 30mins after I take my med for my UTI & kidney infection. How is everyone else feeling? Can you believe that most of us are just days away from being in our 2nd trimester?? I can't believe how fast this is going!

I think I am having girl too. I am guessing girl based on looking at the ultrasound pic. But I would be happy with a baby boy just as much. I already have a dd and ds, so a healthy baby is all I pray for. But it is so much fun to guess. :) I am feeling better the past couple days. MS is still there, but I think my meds are working again. I can hardly believe I will be in the 2nd tri next week either. The weeks have really flown by. :) I have my first OB appointment on Oct 4th. She will book my 18-20 ultrasound then. So exciting!! I am glad to hear you are feeling better.

I think I am having girl too. I am guessing girl based on looking at the ultrasound pic. But I would be happy with a baby boy just as much. I already have a dd and ds, so a healthy baby is all I pray for. But it is so much fun to guess. :) I am feeling better the past couple days. MS is still there, but I think my meds are working again. I can hardly believe I will be in the 2nd tri next week either. The weeks have really flown by. :) I have my first OB appointment on Oct 4th. She will book my 18-20 ultrasound then. So exciting!! I am glad to hear you are feeling better.

Are you going to find out what the baby is? Wow, why on the 4th? That seems like a really long time to wait to see the Dr. I am glad that you are starting to feel better. My Dh keeps saying that I am going to eat the house soon..lol I am always starving and even asked my Dh if I would get into trouble for taking peoples food at the fair yesterday..lol I think we spent more on food then on the kids :blush: He did put his foot down when I asked for deep fried butter. I have never heard of it and it sounded good. He got a baby fit and some pouting from me but made it better with a elephant ear with lots of butter, Okay I am a pig:haha: I did get mad when I seen a teenage pregnant girl going on rides and nobody stopping her!! She looked to be 6 maybe 7 months along and was going on the roller coaster. I wanted to say something but my Dh said to stay out of it, that he was sure she wouldn't listen to me and it wouldn't do me any good to fight with a child.:dohh::nope:

I have been having all my prenatal appointments with my family doctor so far. She does everything an OB would, so all is good. OB's in Ontario usually don't see you before 20 weeks, but mine will see me at 14 weeks. It is basically shared care between ur family doc and OB. I will see my OB exclusively from 14 weeks on.

My husband does not want to find out the sex, but kind of do. He said I could find out and not tell him. But I think that will be kind of hard. Lol I have been eating a lot the past couples days now that I feel better. I am going to get as big as a house too! Lol Omg, deep fried butter! Lol I do not think I could stomach that! I saw a deep fried snickers bar my friend had a few weeks ago. She said it was good. :)

That is crazy that pregnant women went on the roller coaster!! That would upset me if I saw that too. Some people just don't care or r really stupid.

I'm not sure what to think...I have thought girl from the time I got my BFP and I have had dreams about giving birth to a girl, I even called her by name in the dream but the 2 times I have seen the baby on the u/s all I can think is that it's a boy. I guess if I had to choose I would say girl. I really want another girl but I will love a boy just as much. I am just so excited to have this little life growing in me after trying for 6 very long years. My M/S is sooo much better as long as I eat every 2hrs and stay away from bad smells I only gag about 30mins after I take my med for my UTI & kidney infection. How is everyone else feeling? Can you believe that most of us are just days away from being in our 2nd trimester?? I can't believe how fast this is going!

Its weird, it seems like I just found out I was pregnant but then again it seems like time has been moving so slow at the same time! Crazy! so thankful to almost be in the 2nd tri. Very very nauseous in the evenings and still throwing up almost every morning and am really hoping to start feeling better soon! Wantingbbump, your bump is adorable! i am starting to get a little bump showing, kinda fun! (although to everyone else I just look chubby!) I, like a few of you, am really thinking this is a girl. Hubby wants a boy but says that he thinks it a girl too.

Everyone who's had 12 weeks scan what was ubs heartbeat ours was 159bpm x

I havent had a scan since 9 weeks but when I tried to count babies heartbeat last week with the doppler I got 159. (not sure how accurate my counting was though haha!)

any ladies using a beband? My sister is letting me borrow hers, she got them at target and I like it so far! I dont have much of a tummy yet but my pants dont button comfortable so I just left the unbuttoned and put the beband on and its actually comfy!

wantingbbbump- Love the bump I wish I had one :) super cute
Mummylou23- added you and if you go to the first page under the calendar click quote and copy the link at the bottom
I am going to find out what I am having at 14 weeks at a 3d place so not too much longer! I cant wait

Brooke~ Where have you been? A ton of us have been very worried about you. I want to find out what the baby is in a week :sulk: I am going to book a private scan in nov or dec because I think I can only afford 1 and I want to get a 4D scan so I want it to be as close to the baby being term so I can see what it is going to look like at birth. I hope that you have a little:flasher: in there and can get a good look :haha:

OMG in 2 days I will be in my 2nd trimester :wohoo: I can't believe it!! I can't help but sit here and cry at even getting to this point after everything I have been through. I can't believe I was blessed with such a special child. It was great seeing the look on my step dads face when he seen my bump the other day. Between him working nights and then getting sick he hasn't seen me in a bit. I love the way my kids look at me and my bump and say "wow mom you look pregnant, your tummy is getting big" and then give my belly kisses. This baby is such a blessing and I hope that it knows how special it and how loved it is. Do you think it knows? I know that I'm gushing but I can't help it, I'm just so full of love and awww tonight :blush:

wantingbbbump- when r u seeing your ob again im so desperate to know if there two in there heehee x

brooke-where have you been lol how is ur sickness? dieing off i hope hun

afm-im finding it hard to contemplate just how fst this oreg is going ive strted posting 2nd tri now as i feel its more appropiate to where im at thats uite scarey really

heres a couple of pics the first is me at 6 weeks nd the 2nd is at 13weeks i think theres a definate difference plese excuse the stretch marks lol

baby no3 001.jpg

baby no3 002.jpg

Hey Ladies!!
Brookettc - that is so cool you can find out the gender at 14 weeks!! Do u have a feeling of what it might be? I am gettting an ultrasound at 18 weeks to find out the sex. I can hardly wait!!

wantingabump - I am sure the baby knows how special it is already:) So cute you are getting belly kisses. My kids are only 3 and 1, so they really don't get what is going on yet. I am 13 +1 and can hardly believe the 2nd tri is starting!! It really is super exciting:)

mum2beagain - that is a cute baby bump!! I do not have much of a bump yet, but I hope it comes soon. :)

Hello ladies!

Please can I join you all?:flower:

Im barely an April Hatchling... My due date is 30/04!:dohh:

1st scan at 6 weeks due to a complication and my 1st midwife appt on Wed afternoon.:happydance:

x x x x

Hey ladies so first aw it makes me feel good that you guys were thinking of me... I have just been so sick and with me being the MOH at my friends wedding last friday I was beyond busy and stressed. Right now I am still very sick to my stomach and a sinus infection to add to that oh and the fact that I havent had a regular BM in 3 weeks so my doctor wants me to go to the hospital for them to scan me to see if I have an obstruction. So much has happened since I have been pregnant it insane. I am paying for the 4d one at 14 weeks just so I dont have to wait for the doctors 18-20 week scan. wantingbbbump I cant believe how close you are to the second tri section! it is insane and mari30me- I cant believe you are already 13 weeks seriously time is flying by!

I havent had a scan since 9 weeks but when I tried to count babies heartbeat last week with the doppler I got 159. (not sure how accurate my counting was though haha!)

any ladies using a beband? My sister is letting me borrow hers, she got them at target and I like it so far! I dont have much of a tummy yet but my pants dont button comfortable so I just left the unbuttoned and put the beband on and its actually comfy!

I havent had a scan since 6.5 weeks! I LOVE having a doppler it's so reassuring! I have some belly bands from last time but havent had to use them yet, they're really convenient :)

Hey ladies so first aw it makes me feel good that you guys were thinking of me... I have just been so sick and with me being the MOH at my friends wedding last friday I was beyond busy and stressed. Right now I am still very sick to my stomach and a sinus infection to add to that oh and the fact that I havent had a regular BM in 3 weeks so my doctor wants me to go to the hospital for them to scan me to see if I have an obstruction. So much has happened since I have been pregnant it insane. I am paying for the 4d one at 14 weeks just so I dont have to wait for the doctors 18-20 week scan. wantingbbbump I cant believe how close you are to the second tri section! it is insane and mari30me- I cant believe you are already 13 weeks seriously time is flying by!

brooke, I am so sorry you are having a rough time. I get constipated alot, but have not had an obstruction yet. I hope your scan goes well so they can figure out your BM issues. I can hardly believe I am 13 weeks either!! Time really does fly.:) I am crossing my fingers that the 2nd tri will go well and my MS will go away! lol

Aww... Some lovely bumps coming along there, I'm hinding clothes a bit tight but no bump yet. Hoping I'll get one as I didn't really the last 3 times but have lost 5 stone since then so fingers crossed! Glad tio se you back Brooke. Congrats Lozlizlou. I'm finding out sex at 20 weeks, don't really want to but hubby really does, so I've agreed as long as we keep it to ourselves! He's terrified this one is a boy as he'd so used to girls bless him, I don't mind either way...4 girls or 3 girls ,1 boy, so long as it's healthy then I'm blessed. I've been getting terrible headaches, not sure what that's about...anyone else had this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->