April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

I would say girl too looking at your pic - Are you intending to find out at your 20 week scan?

Ive had 2 scans and on both baby was on its side so couldnt get good pic of its features or anything nub like !!! Baby looks to be awkward just like its sister !!

Hi Ladies,

Had my 12 week scan yesterday and finally my little bean looks human! DH and I were so into looking at the baby that we barely paid attention to the lady taking the baby's measurements for the NT.
Anyone else had them ask if they had Jewish heritage? We found that question kinda weird...My DH has Jewish heritage but forgot to ask them why the question.

We get the results in a week so its a little nerve racking but I know our will be fine

The baby kept showing us his/her hand and it was jumping all around Heartbeat was strong at 164.

here's the baby!

Attachments

• baby hutko.jpg
    baby hutko.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
Welcome Laura!!! You are due 1 day after me! :)

Congrats on your scans ladies!! I am glad they went well. :)

I see my OB for the 1st time today. Before today, I have been seeing my family doc for all my appointments. I should be able to hear the HB again today, so excited!!!! My OB should book my 18-20 weeks scan today too. Yay!!

I hope everyone else is well.

Welcome Laura!!!

Well ive posted my scan pic as my avatar.....getting mixed reviews now, some say boy and some girl, but mainly girl......i think girl too looking at the nub as its fairly straight and not at an angle! ooohhhh only time will tell!!! xx

Wow...what a lovely clear picture, I'm gonna guess a girl too. I put mine on as avatar too. Xx

Welcome Laura :) . Great pic LadyE. What a strange question, why on earth would they ask that?! My results are in a week too, I'm not too worried but will still feel better when it's out of the way. I don't think the risks are very high but an old colleague of mine asked the other day I'd I'd be getting an amnio as I'm a bit older....either she thinks I'm older than I am or she thinks it's risky at 30!! Either way it made me think about it a lot more......:-/

Apparently it has something to do with birth defects related to the Jewish heritage... idk, we're not too worried about it just found it strange hehe.

Im 28 and will be 29 when the baby is born, so I'm still in the low risk and so are you being 30...although the percentage increases a bit but it increases by less than 1% or so... nothing to worry about. I wont consider getting the amino until I'm over 35...that lady is ku-ku :haha:

Hi all!! I see some more beautiful scans posted!! Oh how I hope that I get another soon, if my Dr doesn't do one at my next visit then I am paying for one. A little trick or treat for myself. Well Dh and I changed our boys name because it ranks between #20 & #14 on the top 100 list so our boy (if it's a boy) will be named Cameron Emmett Joseph not Brayden anymore. Our girls name is still Airyonna Elise and nothing will change that.. I hope that you are all doing well and that those of you that were still dealing with ms are feeling better now. I also hope that those that have had really bad headaches are felling better too.

Hi Laura! Im due April 5th also!

Loving all the updates ladies. Wish I had some exciting updates but nothing too new here! still have MS and Im starting to show quite a bit which is surprising to me for being only 14 weeks! Im also in my sisters wedding this Saturday as the MOH and put on my dress last week and literally cried. Luckily the dress fits nicely and hides the tummy but my chest is FALLING out of it. It wasnt meant for big breasted women to begin with, and now I am even bigger then I was and its horrible. My sister flipped and my mom took the seam out a bit but I still show way more then I ever wanted to!

Lovely names wantingbbbump, i've banned my OH from talking about names until we have our 20wk scan as we find it so difficult to agree i want to find out the gender first then we only have to pick names for that sex lol x
I know how you feel missangie i'm normally a Bcup and am now a DD already lol x

Hi Laura! Im due April 5th also!

Yay !! I noticed in your siggy you were taking Clomid - Do you have PCOS ? x

I am currently a J cup - yep you read right a J !! My bust exploded when pregnant with my daughter and has never shrunk through breastfeeding. Luckily they dont seem to have grown at all with this pregnancy and I blooming hope they dont or I won't be able to see where I am going !!!

Hi brooke - can you take me off the list. I had my 12 week scan today but my baby is no longer with us. Im in for a D&C tomorrow.

Good luck to all here, i wish you the best =) xx

Inoue, I am so very sorry for your loss. Thinking of you. :hugs: xx

Inoue, I'm so sorry for your loss hunni... Thinking of you and praying for you xxx

I am 14wks today!! :happydance: My baby is a lemon. I have to say that I am loving being pregnant and not crying over every little ache or pain (yet) I really want to enjoy this because it's my last. I do have a bit of fear rolling in about labor now though. I am going 100% pain meds free and I am praying that I am one of those woman that are quite and not yelling at the top of my lungs. I haven't yelled with any of my kids yet but I have a crazy feeling that with this one I will be. I read you gals talking about bbs growing and OMG mine are huge. I have gone from a A/B cup to a D cup is a very short time. With my other kids they didn't grow until the last trimester. I wonder if this is a sign that I will get to keep some boob after BF'ing. One could hope huh. Before I had kids I was a 32DD and went down to a A/B :cry: but I have hope..lol How is everyone doing today? I am tired and very hungry. I woke up this morning starving like I hadn't ate in days. I am a pig now and I love it. My sense of smell is through the roof and I swear it's making food taste batter now.

Inoue I am so very sorry for your loss I will add your wings I hope to see you back in the pregnancy forums soon :/

I wanted to show off my 14 week bump. Standing and sitting...lol

Attachments

• Snapshot_20111005_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20111005_3.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapshot_20111005_4.jpg
    Snapshot_20111005_4.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics