April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

MS still hanging on a teeny bit! Still gagging a fair bit and my stomach is sooo sensitive right now. Owington! Pretty tired too, hoping things return to normal soon =]

xx

Same here! Have you been gagging worth anything? Like anything! On the metro, walking to the car, drinking water, so uncomf- almost worse than actual nausea. As nausea has gone away some, its been replaced with the gagging and nagging headaches. Can't wait to enter my second trimester so things can settle down! Happy sunday everyone! Off to a high end baby consignment shop I found to 'window shop' :)

I gag all the time its so terrible every day I wake up and just begin gagging I have gotten used to it where I dont even run to the bathroom anymore I just let it go... Yesterday however I threw up all day. I hope this ends soon! Its driving me crazy! DO any of you look at the first tri and feel like you shouldnt be there anymore cause it seems so far away that you were 5 weeks and worried about HCG? I peek into the the second tri A LOT!

Im just waiting for this morning sickness to end. still throwing up every morning and nauseous all day. ugh. I have a feeling I may be one of those "lucky" ones that is sick for a greater portion of their pregnancy! I will say though, I am enjoying this bump that is forming and I have been feeling flutters on the side where the baby is when I lay down at night. (Ive had a few tell me its too early but its been almost every night for the past week that Ive noticed the little bubbly popcorn feeling)

I def feel little flutters already which is very early and I didn't think was possible...perhaps it's because it's my 4th but it's unmistakable. Enjoying the starth of so bump now as I've never really looked pregnant with my others :) I do hope your sickness goes soon, must be dreadful.

Here is my 14 week photo I took a few days ago. (ignore the lovely orange spray tan, I was in my sisters wedding last night and all of us bridesmaids got airbrushed for the wedding.) https://img143.imageshack.us/img143/992/14wks.jpg

MS still hanging on a teeny bit! Still gagging a fair bit and my stomach is sooo sensitive right now. Owington! Pretty tired too, hoping things return to normal soon =]

xx

Same here! Have you been gagging worth anything? Like anything! On the metro, walking to the car, drinking water, so uncomf- almost worse than actual nausea. As nausea has gone away some, its been replaced with the gagging and nagging headaches. Can't wait to enter my second trimester so things can settle down! Happy sunday everyone! Off to a high end baby consignment shop I found to 'window shop' :)

I gag all the time its so terrible every day I wake up and just begin gagging I have gotten used to it where I dont even run to the bathroom anymore I just let it go... Yesterday however I threw up all day. I hope this ends soon! Its driving me crazy! DO any of you look at the first tri and feel like you shouldnt be there anymore cause it seems so far away that you were 5 weeks and worried about HCG? I peek into the the second tri A LOT!

I totally read ahead to the second trimester! I hope the first trimester will be the only one that will seem like the longest since its the most fragile one. Its count down for us now, were a few days away! Next big milestone will be the sex? Anyone for sure wanting to find out? We're still debating... Any thoughts on pros and cons of finding out vs not?

LadyE, I cant wait to find out the sex! The way I see it, it can be a surprise in April or it can be a surprise in November and Im choosing November! :)

Here is my 14 week photo I took a few days ago. (ignore the lovely orange spray tan, I was in my sisters wedding last night and all of us bridesmaids got airbrushed for the wedding.) https://img143.imageshack.us/img143/992/14wks.jpg

Cute bump :)

I didn't find out my firstborns sex until she was born and was a lovely surprise. Found out second and third time which was nice too but as I know this is the last pregnancy for me I would loved a surprise again, as I don't really have a preference. Hubby has put his foot down though, which is rare, and said we're finding out! I think he's terrified this one is a boy and he won't know what to do (we have 3 daughters), I have agreed so long as we keep it secret from everyone else, but goodness knows how long I'll be able to keep my mouth shut!? He he

LadyE I will be finding out this Saturday I am beyond excited to know pretty much everyone I know says BOY but we will see can't wait!

You all bring up very good points, I think we will end up finding out. we plan to have more kids (this will be our first) so I know that at least for the last child (God Willing baby #3) we will leave it as a surprise bc I think there is something special and exciting about experiencing both knowing and not knowing.

I'm counting down to Sat- 2nd trimester begins!

We get to see the bean again next Monday:happydance::cloud9: If we get a picture, I will post :)

I haven't been on here for ages as we have been busy with my mum's visiting, then we moved house and finally we had guests come to stay.

My morning sickness is still around - not so bad anymore. Although last week I vomited 3 times :(

I had an ultrasound last Saturday (at 15 weeks) and was told that it could be a boy!! So excited either way. I just love knowing though. It feels so much more like there is a person in there if you know what I mean...

Hey Ladies,

I have not been on in quite a few days. This past weekend was Thanksgiving here in Canada, so we were very busy. I have officially been off my morning sickness meds for 5days now, yay!! I still have MS, but it not as bad and I can handle it without the meds.

I want to find out the sex of the baby, but my hubby does not.:( He said I could find out if I wanted to, but not tell him. I think that will be kind of hard to hold in for 4 months!! lol We did not find out with our dd and it was an amazing surprise. We found out with our ds, and it was great to know before as well. I kind of want to know this time, so I can prepare before hand. Having two kids already, I want to get as much done before the baby comes. Our ultrasound to find out the sex is on Nov10th!!! :) So we will see what we decide.

How is everyone else?? Leilah's_mummy, that is great you think it is a boy!!

Just got our first trimester ratio testing back and we 'passed' with flying colors so to speak:thumbup:- 1/603, 1/2002 and 1/5000 cant remember which is which but all are negative so super happy:happydance:

Knew everything was gonna be fine, but always good to hear it from the doctor's too!

Come on 2nd trimester:telephone:

Just got our first trimester ratio testing back and we 'passed' with flying colors so to speak:thumbup:- 1/603, 1/2002 and 1/5000 cant remember which is which but all are negative so super happy:happydance:

Knew everything was gonna be fine, but always good to hear it from the doctor's too!

Come on 2nd trimester:telephone:

Congrats on your results!! I should get my genetic testing results back in 2 weeks.

I woke up with a cold on sunday..I hate being sick!!

LadyE~ I am so happy that you passed all of your testing.

Mari30me~ I am so going to find out what this baby is asap!! I want to start setting everything up because I have problems with preterm labor and I just want to be able to oooh and awww at my baby stuff while stuck in bed..lol

wantingabump - I can hardly wait to start buying baby stuff!!! I think I will start after my ultrasound on Nov10th. I think really want to find out. Will make the shopping and decorating alot more fun:) My husband is going to paint the baby's room over the Christmas holiday's. Fx'd you do not go into preterm labor.:) Hope your cold goes away soon. xx

wantingabump - I can hardly wait to start buying baby stuff!!! I think I will start after my ultrasound on Nov10th. I think really want to find out. Will make the shopping and decorating alot more fun:) My husband is going to paint the baby's room over the Christmas holiday's. Fx'd you do not go into preterm labor.:) Hope your cold goes away soon. xx

I know the moment I find out what this baby is it's going to be game on :thumbup: I don't have a room that is just for baby but I am thinking about painting my room to make it a little babish for the baby. Both my son and my oldest daughter have offered to share their rooms but I'm not sure how that will work while the baby is little. My daughter is going to be 13 when the baby is born so that might not work there. IDK. Thanks I hope that it leaves soon too. I hate being sick!

I know the moment I find out what this baby is it's going to be game on :thumbup: I don't have a room that is just for baby but I am thinking about painting my room to make it a little babish for the baby. Both my son and my oldest daughter have offered to share their rooms but I'm not sure how that will work while the baby is little. My daughter is going to be 13 when the baby is born so that might not work there. IDK. Thanks I hope that it leaves soon too. I hate being sick!

Hope you get better soon x

So excited to be officially 2nd tri today!!! How is everyone feeling? x

Tilly87~ Congrats and welcome to the 2nd trimester!! Thanks I hope to feel better soon too.

OMG my ticker is saying that the gender can be seen on a U/S now!! Ooooh I want to know NOW..lol I hope that I can find out next week at my ob apt!! I am going to beg for one to be done!!!

Ah I can't believe that I am going to find out if it's a boy or girl in 3 days from now! Ahhhhhh :) I went to my OB today heard my little ones heart beat and they prescribed me reglan and prevacid has anyone ever heard of reglan? Anyways they had to because I have lost 12 lbs since my last visit and they are worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->