April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hi Laura! Im due April 5th also!

Yay !! I noticed in your siggy you were taking Clomid - Do you have PCOS ? x

I am currently a J cup - yep you read right a J !! My bust exploded when pregnant with my daughter and has never shrunk through breastfeeding. Luckily they dont seem to have grown at all with this pregnancy and I blooming hope they dont or I won't be able to see where I am going !!!

J?? Wow, I am a DD and cannot imagine anything larger haha! Yes, I did take clomid but I do not have PCOS, just wasnt ovulating for an unknown reason!

Inoue, big hugs to you and am so sad to hear that you lost your baby :-(

Inoue - woke up thinking of you this morning. I hope everything goes as well as it can do today. x

Inoue I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Not been in here for a while, been so busy! Hope everyone is doing well? I have my 12 week scan a week tomorrow (14th October) can't wait to finally see our little monkey!

Thankyou all :hugs:

That was lovely to read projectlover, thankyou :cry: :hugs:. Just got my hospital bag ready so will be off in a few mins. It should all be over by today xxx

Inoue, my heart really goes out to you today hun, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Xx

hey ladies!!

How is everyone today?? I saw my OB on Tues and everything looks great. :) The baby had a HB of 164. She booked for my 20 week ultrasound and it will be on Nov 10th. I am so excited!!! Not sure if we are going to find out the sex. Hubby does not want to, but I kinda do. So we will battle it out until then! lol My OB also told me she will not let me go overdue. I will be induced between 39-40 weeks. She did the same thing when I was pregnant with my son. Hubby and I make pretty big babies(9.5lb or bigger!!), and due to complications with my daughter's delivery, it is best to not go overdue. I am also going to try and see if I can make it without my anti-nausea meds today. Fx'd it will go well. :)

I hope everyone else is doing ok:)

Hi ladies. The D&C went well, the baby was removed and will be cremated at mine and my DH wishes. Im now recovering at home with pain relief.

Thankyou all for your kind words, its always nice to read :) xxxxx

Hi, doing well, still feeling quite tired but managing to get up better in the morning now lol, mega hungry all the time so hopefully i don't get to huge lol, how is everyone else? x

MS still hanging on a teeny bit! Still gagging a fair bit and my stomach is sooo sensitive right now. Owington! Pretty tired too, hoping things return to normal soon =]

xx

I had my 12 week scan on Friday, everything looking good. I even got put a couple of days further ahead, so new expected due date is 18th April. Saw baby's hands and heartbeat good and fast!

I had my 12 week scan on Friday, everything looking good. I even got put a couple of days further ahead, so new expected due date is 18th April. Saw baby's hands and heartbeat good and fast!

Great news, and lovely pic. I had my scan last mon, and I'm already impatient for my next one, ha ha.

I'm stupidly tired all the time, think its made worse that I am constantly running around after my dare devil daughter. Shes been walking since 9 1/2 months and is just into everything !!

This thread seems very quiet @ the moment (or is it always quiet?) :hugs: to everybody. xx

MS still hanging on a teeny bit! Still gagging a fair bit and my stomach is sooo sensitive right now. Owington! Pretty tired too, hoping things return to normal soon =]

xx

Same here! Have you been gagging worth anything? Like anything! On the metro, walking to the car, drinking water, so uncomf- almost worse than actual nausea. As nausea has gone away some, its been replaced with the gagging and nagging headaches. Can't wait to enter my second trimester so things can settle down! Happy sunday everyone! Off to a high end baby consignment shop I found to 'window shop' :)

Im just waiting for this morning sickness to end. still throwing up every morning and nauseous all day. ugh. I have a feeling I may be one of those "lucky" ones that is sick for a greater portion of their pregnancy! I will say though, I am enjoying this bump that is forming and I have been feeling flutters on the side where the baby is when I lay down at night. (Ive had a few tell me its too early but its been almost every night for the past week that Ive noticed the little bubbly popcorn feeling)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->