April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Brooke~ I haven't heard of it. Oh how I wish that I was having a scan to see what this little peanut is. I think my whole body has turned green with all of these ladies finding out what their having..lol I can't wait to hear if your having a boy or a girl!!! What do you think your having?

Maybe I should go to the gest complications section and ask I am sure they would know :/ aw do you have a 3D place near you that does private scans that is how I am finding out. I really don't know what I think this time... With my daughter I knew it and same with my son... I guess if I had to guess...boy What do you think you are having? :)

The only place I could find won't do a scan until 24 weeks Well there will be no point in paying for one then, I'm sure I'll get a 20wk scan and will know by then. I am going to ask my OB tomorrow if I can get a scan at my next apt on the 20th. My mom has a apt with him and I am going to go with. Shoot I am going to tell him that I will pay for it if I have to..lol I am thinking/dreaming girl but the 2 times I have seen the baby I think boy..lol I think it's got to the point where I just don't care if it's a boy or girl because I have both and I just want a healthy baby & to know what it is now so I can pick up a car seat, bedding things like that.

Couldn't wait for Saturday so I went just now ultrasound tech is 95% sure it's a girl!!!! <3 I def didn't see anything there but 3 lines ahhh yay :)

Couldn't wait for Saturday so I went just now ultrasound tech is 95% sure it's a girl!!!! <3 I def didn't see anything there but 3 lines ahhh yay :)

OMG Congrats Brooke!!!:hugs::happydance:

It's begun, pretty soon, all of us on this thread will know our :baby: sexes!:cloud9:

Hi girls! How are we all!

Well i got my NT scan results back and my baby is low risk for downs, was expecting it to be around 1/350 mark as im 35 but the result came back at 1/50,000! Wow we are soooo pleased!

Congrats on being Team Pink Brookette, how sweet!!!

I dont think we are going to find out, although im certain its a girl......i think we just going to have a surprise...however at my 20 week scan that could all change! Hee Hee!

All my symptoms have now gone and a little tiny bump is starting to appear below my bloat.....its starting to really feel real now!!

Wow!! A little girl, congrats! :) I can hardly wait until my ultrasound on Nov 10th. I really want to know the sex, but hubby does not:(. But I will get my way!! lol

Well ladies.....I think MS is finally gone!!! yay!! The past few days I have felt MS less and less. When I woke up this morning, nothing!! :) I am eating food and actually enjoying.:) I hope everyone else is well.

Congrats Brooke on another little girl x
Can't wait to find out the gender of my baby, my 20wk scan is booked for 23rd Nov so hopefully we can find out if baby is being co-operative lol, glad everyones morning sickness is dissapearing and little bumps are forming x

Brooke~ Congrats on your baby being a girl!! That's so exciting!!

Mari30me~ Yay for ms leaving!!! I remember the day I realized mine was gone.

Congratulations on a girl Brooke,

Had my 12 week scan today, been moved from 12+5 to 13+2 so due date has changed to 18th April.

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/twilliamssbt/4ceb1e1a.jpg

so so cute Twill!!:hugs: such a cute picture!

All, the bump online says 2nd trimester starts at 13 weeks, and then my health insurance website says 14 weeks and Ive read and seen other materials that say either 13 or 14...whats the consensus to us on here...??

Thank you Ladies I am so ecstatic you have no idea here isa picture its blurry though it was much clearer while we were looking tat the screen:) Happy we get to see the little one again next wednesday <3

Attachments

• 14 week gender.jpg
    14 week gender.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi ladies! We are all moving along so well, so happy to see the scan Twill!

Congrats on a little girl Brooke! How exciting :happydance:

We haven't had a scan since 6+4, November 11th can't come soon enough for us to find out the sex, I'm chomping at the bit to see LO. When I listened on my doppler last night he/she was moving like crazy all over the place! :cloud9:

LadyE, typically in the U.S and Canada 2nd tri is considered 12 weeks, and the UK is 14 weeks.

Hey everyone :) I've not been on in a couple of weeks. To be honest I have been struggling! I work part time, am at university full time and also have just started a work placement for uni which is 2 hours away!! I did ask my uni to put me somewhere closer as i'm pregnant but they just ignored me :( Everything has been very stressful and I now have a UTI and am feeling really yuck :(

Sorry to have a moan, I've been finding everything really hard. Hopefully I will start to feel better soon when my second trimester kicks in. My 20 week ultrasound is on the 6th December, can't wait! :D

Congratulations Brooke on your little girl! And to everyone else who has had their scans.

Has anyone started buying things yet? I'm soo tempted to buy some bits and bobs, it's so hard to resist!

Just to add - Brooke please can you change my due date as 23rd April :) thanks xxxx

Aw hun that is so crappy having to drive all that way! Walmart was getting rid of all their summer things, so they had 3-packs of onesies normally 8 dollars, marked down to 4.50. We bought one of every size! We're going to give our registry out mid November after our private gender scan. I say you can never have too many onesies or diapers/wipes things like that so I'd go for that if you want to start buying.

Twill~ Cute pic!!
Brooke~ What is the pic of? I couldn't tell..lol Don't you just love blurry pic's

LadyE~ I live in the US and my ob started my 2nd trimester at 12 weeks.

So I talked to the Dr today and he said due to the fact that his u/s is not a HR I have to wait till next month to find out what the baby is. I was sad at first but whats another 3 & 1/2 weeks after waiting this long..right. I kind of want to go team yellow and wait until birth to find out. My mom said it just adds stress not knowing because then everything is green & yellow. I went today and got my hair cut..my hair was soooo long they cut about a foot+ of hair off. My hair is now to my chin. I love it!!!

Here is my 15wk bump pic

Attachments

• Snapshot_20111013.jpg
    Snapshot_20111013.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
Beautiful bump hun! Sorry you have to wait longer now :( To be honest, we are finding out but are still going gender neutral. Nowadays they have things in earth tones and they can go either way.. I want everything to be reusable for our next child!

hi ladies! lovely bump wantingbbump and congrats on the girl news brooke!

LadyE I live in the US and many said 12 weeks was 2nd tri but I also heard and saw a lot of 14 weeks. I decided to count 14 weeks as 2nd tri but beats me! someone on BNB posted this chart thing about the break down of trimesters and why some say one and some say another, but I cant remember where that is!

Nothing new to report here. I have my 2nd prenatal appt tomorrow. excited but not overly excited since i know I wont get a scan. We will get to hear babys heartbeat but I have a doppler and can listen whenever I like ;-) Curious to see if I have gained much weight. Im so jealous of everyone who has had multiple scans. I had one at my first appt at 9ish weeks and then will have my next one around 20 weeks. Tomorrow we will get to schedule that appt so at least I will get to start a countdown!!! :)

Has morning sickness started to disappear for most of you? mines still hanging on strong. yuck! I am so ready to start feeling better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->