April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Oh! and I forgot to mention that I paid my deposit for a childbirth class! I am going to be taking a 5 week hypnobirthing class starting January 5th! I am going to go pick up the book and cd tomorrow so I can start reading!

Wantingbbbump that is such a cute bump already and so big, it looks lovely x
I'm so desperate to find out the gender of my baby now, my 20wk ultrasound is on the 23rd Nov so not to much longer unless my little one is a bit camera shy lol, this will be my last baby so going to wait until after my scan to start buying baby bits so i can buy them for the right sex.
Missangie, sorry your still feeling ill with morning sickness, hope it goes away for you soon x

just got back from my 2nd prenatal appt. Found out I have gained 8 lbs from before I was pregnant until now. yikes. Seems like a lot. My paperwork says the "normal" range is 1-4.5 lbs in the first 12 weeks and then 1 lb a week after that so if thats true, im on the high end of that "normal" range but still seems high. I think I need to watch what I am eating a little better :blush:

Good news though, we scheduled our ultrasound and it is in 3 1/2 weeks (nov. 8th) so let the countdown begin! I CANT WAIT to find out if this baby is a girl or a boy!

How everyone is having a great day and that you all enjoy the weekend!

Hey ladies, had my 12 week scan yesterday. Everything is fine, and baby was moving round like mad! Official due date is 23rd April :)

Hi everyone. Been so busy last few days with the girls and their various school activities, school trips, dress up days etc. How is everyone feeling? Congrats to everyone entering the second trimester, and glad everyone is having lovely scans and test results. Fantastic news that you're having a little girl Brooke...have you been tempted to buy anything pink since you found out? X

Good morning ladies! Hope your weekends are going well. Anyone else having episodes of feeling their heart beat hard/fast? I guess it is something to do with the increased blood volume?

I have had that projectlover, especially if i'm really hot, its all normal so not to worry about it, hope everyone is feeling well? x

My baby is now a peach :D soo excited!! Only 1 week until the second trimester and 3 weeks till I get to hear my baby's heart beat for the first time :D

Good morning ladies! Hope your weekends are going well. Anyone else having episodes of feeling their heart beat hard/fast? I guess it is something to do with the increased blood volume?

Yes, i feel my heart beat alot more now. When I was falling asleep last night, all I could feel was the pounding in my chest. So annoying!! I think it can be normal due to the increased blood flow. I asked my OB about this and she did not seem concerned at all.

Hey ladies!!! How is everyone? I hope you all had a great weekend.:) Mine was not so good. Both my kids started to get sick on Friday night with colds. So me and DH have had no sleep all weekend. My dd is finally feeling better today, but ds is still pretty sick. Now I am starting to feel crappy:( I so hope I do not get a cold.

Anyone starting to feel little flutters or kicks? I have been feeling then off and on since 14 weeks. Such an amazing feeling:)

I am 14 weeks on Wednesday and am positive for the last few days I have felt the odd flutter, it goes as quick as it comes and its never when I expect it so I can take more notice.

I guess will only know when it gets stronger.

I am having my 3rd baby and am slim but don't think i have felt anything yet, i can't wait until i do though x

Im pretty sure I started feeling this light bubbly fluttering feeling a little after 14 weeks but nothing definite, could very well have been something else but I did notice it more then a few times and on my left side which I know is where baby is. Last night though was the first night laying in bed where I am almost positive I was feeling the baby. I cant wait till I get that "no doubt about it- thats the baby" kick ;-)

I am almost 16 wks and I can feel my peanut kicking!! Other people have felt baby too. I have a very funny Way TMI story but last night I gave my dh some sex and the baby kicked his manhood..lol he stopped and looked at me eyes all big and asked me if that was the baby, I smiled and said yes it kicked my cervix..hehe he leaned down kissed my bump and said "don't worry baby I won't hurt you" it was the sweetest thing ever!! I started crying..lol I am glad that the day ended on a good note because yesterday I had to find his puppy a new home and then we got the call that his grandpa had passed away in the morning. We are sad about his passing!! Lots of tears going on in our home.

Wow that's so exciting that you are all feeling the baby kicking! I can't wait to feel my baby. What does it feel like? How many weeks do people usually start to feel their baby?

Wow that's so exciting that you are all feeling the baby kicking! I can't wait to feel my baby. What does it feel like? How many weeks do people usually start to feel their baby?

I never felt my 1st baby move until i was 21wks and my 2nd i was about 16-17wks, I will be 15wks tomorrow with my 3rd and haven't felt movement yet, I am a slim size UK 6-8 so hopefully it will be soon. My doc says some movements can be mistaken as it can possibly be gas, so don't worry if you haven't felt anything yet, neither have i and this is the 3rd lol x
Congrats to everyone who has felt movement bet your so excited, can't wait till i can tell everyone about baby moving x

omg ladies how exciting to be able to feel the first movements! I cant wait to start feeling mine. Since this is my first Im on the look out because I feel like I will totally mistake it for gas! LOL

Had a quick 2nd trimester appt yday, all went well, got to hear the baby's heartbeat again- even my doctor smiled because she was so pleased with how strong the baby's heartbeat was. No sono :( but in about 1 month we get to find out the sex! So I'm already counting down!

Congrats again to all the ladies who have felt their first kicks!:hugs:

I think I felt the baby moving a couple of times last week. It was like a fluttering in my stomach and I felt it when I first woke up but was still laying in bed. However, not sure if it was the baby or just me wishing I felt movement :)

I am 16 weeks today!! I hope I feel something definite soon. We have our gender scan in 5 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->