April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Aw lucky ladies feeling the baby move I cant wait to feel my LO move. This is my third so I am hoping to feel something soon. My DD I felt around 20 weeks DS 16 so we will see <3 :) How is every one feeling? MS sticking around for some of you? Mine wont go away... :/

Hi girls,hope you are all well.....ugh, i ached all day yesterday in my abdomen area, i had stomach gripes,indigestion, bad wind and just felt like i was completely bloated and uncomfortable, i woke up this morning and had my usual gently tummy rub to say good morning to baby and my uterus felt much higher and harder so i think baby must have been pushing all my organs and bits n pieces out of the way to make more room and thats what i was feeling yesterday! wasnt a nice day but feel much better today, no gripes or bloatedness and definetly have a more defined little bump now..... Has anyone else felt this?? :shrug:

As for feeling the baby i felt like somebody was blowing bubbles inside of my lower ab area earlier where i had heard babys h/b so maybe this is the start of feeling bubs?? I didnt have wind afterwards so wasnt windy bubbles, was a very strange sensation and only lasted a few seconds, infact im feeling it again now as i type! oooohhhh exciting!!:baby:

Anybody got anymore scans coming up? Mine isnt until 22nd November, hoping time goes quickly!!! :hugs:

Hardly had a bump yesterday was just bloat and woke up to this today......my first bump pic @ 15 weeks! Post yours girls!!! xx

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 10
Hardly had a bump yesterday was just bloat and woke up to this today......my first bump pic @ 15 weeks! Post yours girls!!! xx

CUTE bump! Ill take another pic on Thursday when Im 16 weeks and post that :) You look great! as for scan, I have mine on Nov 8th, cant wait!

Hi ladies, Can i join in? Just had my 12 week scan and Im measuring 5 days ahead which puts me due at 26/04/12. I wont change my ticker as yet, however Im borderline April/May but my first 2 were early so Im sure its an April baby! xx

This is my bump at 16 weeks :)

With Leilah I had the smallest tiniest little bloat at 16 weeks, lol! So different this time!!

Attachments

• 16 weeks.jpg
    16 weeks.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 7
Very cute bumps ladies!!! I had started to feel flutters around 14 weeks, but now I am 16+3 and have not felt them in a while. I know movement can be quite random right now, but I am still a worry wort! lol Also, in the past 2 weeks I have lost 5lbs! So weird, since at my OB on Oct 4th I had gained 13lbs so far. My MS is gone, so I have no idea why I have lost the weight. My appetite does not feel as great as before, but I still eat

Brooke, did you have lots of MS with your first DD, most people say you have a lot of MS with girls x

Cute bumps ladies, i am 15wks today and have a little bump, i will take a pic later and post x

Aw lucky ladies feeling the baby move I cant wait to feel my LO move. This is my third so I am hoping to feel something soon. My DD I felt around 20 weeks DS 16 so we will see <3 :) How is every one feeling? MS sticking around for some of you? Mine wont go away... :/

Sorry your MS is still around. Hopefully it will let up soon. :) I have felt little flutter from 14 weeks on, but they do not happen that often. I can hardly wait to feel the baby move everyday! :)

So I thought that I had the names 100% locked in and then today it hit me...I hate not calling the baby by it's name!! I also didn't want to be upset if they told me that the baby is a girl after falling in love with the name Cameron so I am going to name the baby Cameron no matter what gender the baby is. My new and last girls name is...
Cameron Elizabeth!! :happydance::cloud9: My boy name will stay the same. I love that I can now call the baby by name when I feel him/her moving/kicking! We have also decided to not tell anyone (other than all of you) what the baby is so I can post the name on facebook and talk about baby without giving anything away.

How is everyone doing today?

I love the make Cameron for a girl also! We call this baby Ziggy because I presented with symptoms when be or she was just a zygote. :) We find out Friday what we are having, at 13 weeks 5 days. So exited but sad to let go of the nick name Ziggy! I also have been feeling Ziggy squirming around for the last week. I know that's really early, but my dd was 10lbs and we are expecting another whopper at this rate. I am measuring 20 weeks.

Cute name! Cameron can def work for boy or girl! We are still deciding on the boys name but the girl we have Grace Elizabeth (both family names)

Speaking of facebook, has everyone announced their FANTASTIC news yet? I/we haven't yet-and now I just feel like we should wait until we find out the sex...thoughts?

Hope everyone is doing alright... my nausea went away for a few days last week and yday and today its shown up again (not full force, but in an annoying way)

Excited about Saturday, I'm in the DC area and its hosting a baby bump expo filled with great baby products, workshops and maternity clothes shopping! So I'm looking forward to it. :happydance:

So I thought that I had the names 100% locked in and then today it hit me...I hate not calling the baby by it's name!! I also didn't want to be upset if they told me that the baby is a girl after falling in love with the name Cameron so I am going to name the baby Cameron no matter what gender the baby is. My new and last girls name is...
Cameron Elizabeth!! :happydance::cloud9: My boy name will stay the same. I love that I can now call the baby by name when I feel him/her moving/kicking! We have also decided to not tell anyone (other than all of you) what the baby is so I can post the name on facebook and talk about baby without giving anything away.

How is everyone doing today?

I like the name Cameron:) That is what friends of ours named their daughter. I think the name is great because it works for a boy or girl. :) We have one girls name we like so far(Isabella) and no boys names yet. With our 1st 2 kids, we knew the names just came so easy to us, now it is alot harder.

Tilly87- Actually I had zero morning sickness with my DD but my DS I was pretty sick but still no where near as bad as I am now. :(
littlecharli- Added ya
LauraK- I added you as well

If I missed anyone else please just send me another message and write my name before asking it really makes me pay attention lol

So today I go in to double check gender 10 more hours!!! the count down has begun.
I hope my LO stays a girl we have been really stuck on the name Rhylee Elizabeth

Today was fun at my OB apt. The Dr was trying to get Cameron's HB on the doppler and he pushed in really hard, well it must of ticked Cameron off because the next thing I knew Cameron kicked me so hard that it hurt and made me cry out and made my tummy jump and the Dr's hand flew up :rofl:
Yep my baby kicked the Dr's hand off my bump, the Dr's eyes got huge as did my daughters watching it happen. It hurt so bad my body got a sheen of sweat all over. I had a full room with 2 of my daughters and my mom. We all had a good laugh about Cameron's temper. Baby's HR is 158 today. S/he is very active and doing good. I go back in 3 wks and then I get to find out if Cameron is a boy or a girl. So I will be counting down till Nov. 10th.

so exciting wantingbbump! You and I will find out within days of each other! I go in on Nov. 8th!

Well my little girl is now a little boy 100% sure like there is no mistaking it

so exciting wantingbbump! You and I will find out within days of each other! I go in on Nov. 8th!

That is so cool!! Are you counting down the days? I know I will be.

Brooke~ Wow congrats on having a boy!!

Today was fun at my OB apt. The Dr was trying to get Cameron's HB on the doppler and he pushed in really hard, well it must of ticked Cameron off because the next thing I knew Cameron kicked me so hard that it hurt and made me cry out and made my tummy jump and the Dr's hand flew up :rofl:
Yep my baby kicked the Dr's hand off my bump, the Dr's eyes got huge as did my daughters watching it happen. It hurt so bad my body got a sheen of sweat all over. I had a full room with 2 of my daughters and my mom. We all had a good laugh about Cameron's temper. Baby's HR is 158 today. S/he is very active and doing good. I go back in 3 wks and then I get to find out if Cameron is a boy or a girl. So I will be counting down till Nov. 10th.

Wow, you have a very strong baby!! I just felt my baby move the most it ever has tonight. I swear the baby was doing summer salts!! OMG, I find out the gender on Nov 10th as well!!! I can hardly wait and counting down the days with you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->