April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hey ladies! How is everyone today. Have any of you been suffering from headaches? I have been getting some bad ones in the last week or so. I try not to take anything, but sometimes I need to take a tylenol. I do no remember if I got the his many headaches in my 1st 2 pregnancies. I will mention it to my OB next.

Yup, I got a horrible headache early Sunday morning and it went on throughout the day all day Sunday and Monday And I woke up this morning with a lingering one. If I would have known my body was gonna trade MS for headaches, I almost think I'd rather have thrown up the first 3 months then be dealing with these annoying headaches. I swear I must have taken 4 warm showers justto see if the water falling on my head would help (Im trying to avoid taking meds too) but at some point I had to give in and take the meds. I just couldn't take it anymore. Doctor says its normal as long as its not accompanied by another symptom (i.e. bleeding, cramps, etc). So I guess this is all part of the process :flower:

Sorry your are suffering from bad headaches too. I had my horrible headache/migraine on Thurs night. There was so much pressure in my head, I felt like it was going to explode. It was better friday morning. But I have had lingering headaches since. We did have bad weather all last week, and sometimes I am affected my low pressure weether systems. I really try not to take meds as well, but sometimes I cave. My headches started right after MS left! lol

I had horrific headaches from 6/16 weeks thankfully there nearly non excistant now and I also had them with my son my dr says women tend to get them with one sex over the other so I'm thinking this bubs is a boy too x

I think I had more headaches with my dd, then with my ds. I slighty remember getting migraine like headaches when pregnant with my dd. Maybe it's a girl!! lol I just hope my headaches don't last the rest of my pregnancy! :(

Hi everyone, I've not checked in for ages! Hope everyone is doing well? My headaches have improved, especially since I found 4head...a stick that you rub on your head and is safe to use in pregnancy...I'm so pleased I've found an alternative to tablets all the time as paracetamol just weren't doing the job! Having very strange, and bad dreams though..my husband us a police officer and some things he tells me are really playing on my mind and coming out in dreams..especially that someone tried to kill his unborn baby with his mistress by kicking her! Thankfully he's now in prison! Worrying lots that I no longer feel pregnant :-(

ive been suffering with bad headaches too. almost every day, usually only work days it seems like which i think most have something to do with the stress of work or possible me drinking less water? not sure but i have had to take tylenol a few times

Hey ladies so I need your advice... Okay I know it's a tad early to be stressing about this but... Baby ahower... Okay I am due April 11th so most people would have a shower in late FEB early march right? Well that's impossible because my kids bdays are Feb 16 and Feb 25th so that would make it so I am A super far along during the baby shower or B I do it Jan 22nd or 29th at 28 weeks? I am so confused because i don't want to be rushing to prepare the babies furniture and gear so soon before the bby is born...

Brooke~ I say have it when you want to. It's suppose to be a fun thing for you and if your stressed out over the other kids birthdays and getting ready for baby then have it in Jan. I love the bump photo. Your bump is making me feel like a house:haha: Here is my 17wk bump.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20111027.jpg
    Snapshot_20111027.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Snapshot_20111027_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20111027_3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
I'm so jealous of the lovely bumps ladies, I just look like I've put on weight! We don't do baby showers here in england, they sound like fun!

Wantingbbbump- thank you I feel the same but friends of mine are commenting oh wow that's so early and what not but it's when I want to do it and works best. I mean I am co hosting (took 1/2 the responsibilyy) so I think I can do it whenever.
You'r bump makes me beyond jealous I want to a have a nice big one were there is no mistaking it right now I just look like I have gained weight

We have had an early push for preparation! Started moving things out of the room which will be our new office so we can move in the desk and bookshelves from what will be the nursery. Can't believe how much we have thrown out already - and put on ebay. I have had that CD rack in my wardrobe for 5 years. Feels good!!

I have just a little chubby bump that looks like I have been over indulging. Had to buy roomier trousers, but nowhere near ready for maternity gear yet.

Hi ladies! Can I join? I'm due April 24th <3

Hey ladies :wave: Hope pregnancy is treating you all well? just thought i'd drop in and say hello, dont know if anyone will remember but I had an early MC that was due in April. Just poping by to let u know I am now due in June. Hopeing this one is a sticky xx

Hey ladies :wave: Hope pregnancy is treating you all well? just thought i'd drop in and say hello, dont know if anyone will remember but I had an early MC that was due in April. Just poping by to let u know I am now due in June. Hopeing this one is a sticky xx

Hey!! I remeber you:) Congrats on your pregnancy:)
H&H 9 months to you!! :)

Congrats! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!:hugs:

I am so glad you came on here to tell us! I am SO happy for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->