April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hi Ladies, hope everyone is doing well. I just got back from my prenatal appt. My OB is sending me for the big 3hr sugar test this week. I have been having alot of headaches the past few weeks, and also some visual disturbances with my nighttime vision. I am also seeing an eye doc tonight to make sure there is nothing wrong with my eyes. My vision has just become very grainy at night. My 2 previous pregnancies were text book perfect, now this one is throwing me a curve ball! lol My OB will also see me every 2 weeks now to monitor my symptoms and blood pressure. My BP was fine today and hopefully it will stay that way:).
On a better note, the baby is doing great and the HB was 156:)

Aw Tilly I am so jealous of your bump is it too precious!
Mari- I hope you start feeling better soon and its nothing serious..

Thanks Brooke, i'm so glad i'm starting to get a proper bump lol x

Mari, hope you do better soon and its nothing to serious x

Hey ladies so I need your advice... Okay I know it's a tad early to be stressing about this but... Baby ahower... Okay I am due April 11th so most people would have a shower in late FEB early march right? Well that's impossible because my kids bdays are Feb 16 and Feb 25th so that would make it so I am A super far along during the baby shower or B I do it Jan 22nd or 29th at 28 weeks? I am so confused because i don't want to be rushing to prepare the babies furniture and gear so soon before the bby is born...

I'm actually having one of mine in DECEMBER! My doctor doesn't want me traveling after 29 weeks and all of my family is 7-15 hours away, and with the holidays Dec was our only option.

We find out on Friday what we are having! I haven't even had an ultrasound since 8 weeks so I don't even have a clue what my little nugget looks like, and not much of a bump yet...so super excited to find out!!

Attachments

• 17w.jpg
    17w.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
Thanx ladies:) Just got back from the eye doc and my eyes are perfectly healthy. As for my grainy nighttime vision, he said it could just be from the pregnancy. There is alot more blood flow in the body with pregnancy so maybe that is affecting my eyes. Just have to wait and see once the baby is born, but thank god it is nothing serious. I am going for my sugar test on Sat. I am not looking forward toi it because I have to sit there for 3 hours!! It is going to be so boring so I better bring a book! lol

Marlee - good luck with your gender scan on Friday:) I have mine next week on the 10th!!

alright everyone, Im starting to feel like a fatty now.

Here is my 16 week photo https://img825.imageshack.us/img825/6373/29810258091922157851700.jpg

and my 18 week (well more like 17+5) https://img560.imageshack.us/img560/156/b18weeks.jpg

I cant believe how much bigger I am... slightly scary!

Marlee, I cant wait to hear what you are having!!

and Tilly, very cute bump you have!

HI ladies, can't believe i have only just discovered this thread...i have only been on BnB for about 14 weeks! lol! I am due April 13th and would love to join? x

Love the bump photo's ladies its amazing how much we grow in a short space of time!
Good luck everyone with your gender scans, i have mine in 21days so still a few weeks to wait, does anyone have any idea what they are having? x

Congrats on all the baby bumps! I cant believe we are all getting ready to know the gender, good luck to all! We have our scan scheduled for the 14th!! Super excited!

Mari, I am glad to hear you are feeling better:hugs:

Is everyone going to register immediately after finding out the sex? I kinda want to only because we have so many other things to do as well as far as the nursery and some home improvement projects we want to accomplish before the baby comes.

hey ladies well here are my 18 week bump photos

nik phone 001.jpg

nik phone 002.jpg

nik phone 003.jpg

i feel huge!! lol

I am finding out the gender in less than 23 hours!! I am getting a super early gender scan and I can't wait!

Good luck onyour genders scans tomorrow ladies!! Update us ASAP after! :) My ultrasound is 1 weeks today and I am so excited. Already have a boy and girl, so I am so curious to know that sex this time. GL

Great looking bumps ladies! I am a bit envious!! I had my 16 week appointment with the midwife today and we got to hear the heartbeat. Found it no problem and it was chugging away at about 160bpm. Good luck with the gender scans - loads coming up. Hopefully oif baby is playing ball I will find out on 1st December.

Wow... can't believe people are starting to find out the gender :D Congratulations to those who have and I'm looking forward to hearing from the people that are finding out tomorrow :)

I'm finding out my baby's gender on the 6th december... seems like ages away yet! I have a midwife appointment next week and can't wait to (hopefully) hear the heartbeat. I've recently moved house so this is the first time I will meet my new midwife :)

I feel a bit jealous of everyone finding out as we're not finding out, we did with our dd and ds but this time were going for a surprise so I'm excited to not know but sad a little too butcive promised fb this time he can have his way lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->