April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

mum2beagain~ Part of me doesn't want to know until Cameron is here but dur to the fact that I am now 100% a single mom I am hoping that I can find out on the 10th so I can get ready before baby is here.

Hey all so much has changed in my life...My OH and I have called it quits after 9 years together and I am now moving out into my old house. I am not happy about moving into a 3 bedroom with a family of 5 with a baby on the way but I am going to make sure all of my kids have a room and I will be taking the couch. I am sad about the split but I guess thats life sometimes and I will get through it. He really hasn't been a help with the home or kids so really I have been living as a single mom for all of these years anyways. I hate packing and moving because it's sooooo much work and I was just wanting to relax being pregnant. Thank god I own my home outright so my bills won't be too bad and I will still have money for my kids. I do feel like a bad mom because I had to bite my pride and go on food stamps...(for the first time ever) That is a low blow and makes me feel really bad about myself.
My kids dad's don't pay child support and I have no idea where he is to get it from him. (Dumb dead beat dads) I really hope that you all don't judge me now, I really feel like I have a huge sign that reads "loser mom" above my head. IDK like I said I just feel like crap, really down and out at the moment.

wantingbbbump, I am so sorry to hear that you are going through all of this. I definitely dont think you are a loser mom, you must be a very strong woman to be able to handle everything that is going on! Keep your chin up and I hope everything starts looking up for you

Thanks, I have always been a person that thought that people shouldn't have kids if they can't afford them (except for medical help) and here I am having to turn to the state for help. I do have a income but it's not much a month and so I really had no other choice because of my girls dad not paying his child support. Gosh I hate this!!! I know it's not going to be a forever thing but man it seems like when life gets hard it just keeps going down hill. But you know what they say...it can only get better because it has no where to go but up!!

mum2beagain~ Part of me doesn't want to know until Cameron is here but dur to the fact that I am now 100% a single mom I am hoping that I can find out on the 10th so I can get ready before baby is here.

Hey all so much has changed in my life...My OH and I have called it quits after 9 years together and I am now moving out into my old house. I am not happy about moving into a 3 bedroom with a family of 5 with a baby on the way but I am going to make sure all of my kids have a room and I will be taking the couch. I am sad about the split but I guess thats life sometimes and I will get through it. He really hasn't been a help with the home or kids so really I have been living as a single mom for all of these years anyways. I hate packing and moving because it's sooooo much work and I was just wanting to relax being pregnant. Thank god I own my home outright so my bills won't be too bad and I will still have money for my kids. I do feel like a bad mom because I had to bite my pride and go on food stamps...(for the first time ever) That is a low blow and makes me feel really bad about myself.
My kids dad's don't pay child support and I have no idea where he is to get it from him. (Dumb dead beat dads) I really hope that you all don't judge me now, I really feel like I have a huge sign that reads "loser mom" above my head. IDK like I said I just feel like crap, really down and out at the moment.

I am so sorry you are going through this now:hugs: I do not think you are a loser mom at all. We are here to support you, please know that. Stay strong and will be thinking of you. xx

Aww sorry ur going through this hun I don't think you sleeping on the couch is a good idea though not being pregnant and when baby comes he/she will need a place to sleep could ur 3 girls not share then ur Dom have his own room then u and baby in another room especially as you want to co sleep u will need a bed not a sofa hunny :hugs: xx

Aww sorry ur going through this hun I don't think you sleeping on the couch is a good idea though not being pregnant and when baby comes he/she will need a place to sleep could ur 3 girls not share then ur Dom have his own room then u and baby in another room especially as you want to co sleep u will need a bed not a sofa hunny :hugs: xx

My oldest, myself and the baby are all going to share the master bedroom after baby is here. My master is huge!! I just have to get a twin or full size bed first. I have a king now and that's just way too big for just me and Cameron. I sleep on my couch now because my bed is way too soft and it kills my back. I had my 3 girls in a room before and OMG the fighting..lol They would fight over everything and the biggest fight was over who made what mess while cleaning and I am so not going to deal with that again. My oldest is a neat freak like me so we should do just fine in a room together. My daughter and I talked about just sleeping in the same bed but thats not going to work because she is a huge bed hog & she moves a lot while sleeping.

I have to say thank you all for being so understanding!!!! :hugs: My EX and I are going to try to stay friends because of the kids and the fact that we do still love each other and he is going to help with what ever I need or the kids needs so that makes me happy. I am hoping that he will realize how much he misses having a family and then step up and be the man that we need him to be. He is okay with things that I know other men wouldn't be okay with and things that women would leave any man over. Like not putting a proper amount of food in the house, treating the kids and I like we are a burden, living in a unfinished home with tons of money in the bank to get it all done. I am mostly a stay at home mom but it's because I am in a ton of pain everyday and working/standing makes it worse so I applied for SSI/disability and was approved so I get a small amount of money a month because of the things wrong with me. Well after I had money again he started making me pay for everything that the kids and myself needed. I have always worked all of my life, I started babysitting at age 10 and did that until I was 16 and then worked up to 2 jobs at a time. I wasn't the kind of person that ever asked for help from anyone so when my Dr and surgeon told me that I couldn't work anymore it was the worst day of my life. I didn't know how to not work, I felt like I was having to roll over and play dead. Over time and after talking with my Dr's and the people at SSI they made me feel better about having to get the help. Now having to get more help just is such a low blow for me because it really goes against everything I believe and stand for. But at the same time I have to be able to take care of my kids and it's not like I am getting any kind of cash through welfare so I am kind of happy about that. They also are going to be helping me find my kid's dad so they can start forcing him to pay his child support. He owes me over $60,000 in back owed support now because he has never paid it, not one dollar and I really did take pride in the fact that I took care of the kids on my own, they had everything they asked for, they had nice clothing and things. My mom said that I shouldn't feel bad because of how hard I have worked for so long and that it's not my fault that my EX husband beat me and left me broken (my girls dad) I also have a disease where I get huge blisters all over my feet and hands, like I fell in a fire and OMG do they hurt when it acts up. I feel bad because 3 of my now 4 kids has it. One of my daughters has it so bad that most of the time she can't walk...it breaks my heart. She also has autism. The one thing that I wish my kids didn't get from me and they got it. I really am praying that this baby doesn't get it too ( the blisters not the autism.) OMG I'm sorry this is so long but it feels really good getting it all out!!

sorry wantingbbbump - big hugs!

I had my u/s today - first time I've seen baby since 8 weeks, so it was VERY exciting. Everything looked perfect which was exciting...and we found out we are having...

:blue:

Attachments

• peuf_20111104_34.jpg
    peuf_20111104_34.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 5
  • peuf_20111104_37.jpg
    peuf_20111104_37.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 7

I had my u/s today - first time I've seen baby since 8 weeks, so it was VERY exciting. Everything looked perfect which was exciting...and we found out we are having...

Congrats on your baby boy x

Sorry to hear your going through this, hope things get better for you soon x

Congrats on your baby boy!!!:happydance:

big hugs!:hugs:

Good morning ladies!! I hope you are all feeling well. I have been hit with a bad cold/flu and now it has gone to my chest. Every time I cough it is like someone is stabbing me in the chest:( I really hope my immune system kicks in soon or I am gonna have to make a trip to the docs for some antibiotics. On a happier note, only 4 more days until my gender scan!!! I am so excited:)

Sorry your so ill Mari, hope you feel better soon and don't need any antibiotics x

Wantingbbbump- sounds like it was for the best and don't feel Terrible for being on food stamps it really just shows that you would do anything to put food on the table for your kids. I think it sounds like you are doing an amazing job! I know that even if I had my two kids and on my own I would be living with my mom and have to be on some sort of government assistance!

Congrats on the genders boys boys boys I wonder if we will get any girls..

Found out I'm having a baby............ BOY! :) so happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->