April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hey ladies!! I am starting to feel alot better today. I still have a nasty cough, but my chest does not hurt as much. I had my 2hr glucose test on Sat and I think it went pretty well. I will get the results on my next OB appt which on Nov 17. I hope everyone is well.
3 more days until my gender scan!! yay:)

Wow April is the month for boys! I had a private 3d scan to find out early the gender and today is my ultrasound to confirm with my doctor I'm so excited I love seeing my little man! I'll post pictures soon of he's 3d scan he was such a goof ball!

Wow there are so many boys! My gender scan is still 4 weeks away, but I have a funny feeling I'm having a girl... but we'll see :) I don't have a preference.

Can't wait for my midwife appointment on Thursday, get to here babba's heartbeat :)

Thank you all for your support!! :hugs:

Congrats to everyone that has found out the gender!! Looks like there is going to be a ton of boys here in April. I find out in 3 days what my little peanut is :happydance: Everyone is saying boy for me and I have a feeling they are right. I'm not too sure if the baby's name will be Cameron because when the baby is playing and I say Cameron it will stop moving...every time. Guess I am going to be back to picking out a name because if s/he is showing that s/he doesn't like the name I can't use it..lol I am leaning towards going back to Airyonna Elise for a girl and Emmett Joseph for a boy. Part of me wants to come up with a list of names and then pick one after the gender scan or maybe just waiting for baby to get here and then choose a name. I really want to take my time with the name with this baby because I had my other kids names picked before they were born but when they were here the name didn't fit but I went with them anyways. Gosh naming babies is so hard!!
Has anyone picked names yet?

Congrat BWilliams on your little boy, can't wait to see your pics x

Kittie will be interesting to know if you have a girl, can't wait to find out x

Wantingbbbump hope you have been feeling better and things start to go well for you, i agree names are so difficult, we have none pick out yet, we are hoping to find out the sex at the gender scan and then get talking about names, the countdown is on its 15days away!! can't wait to hear your update on gender x

yay for all the boys! 7 more days until we find out what we're having- strong feeling its a boy!

Have any of you looked into cloth diapers? Just started doing the research and they are def not the cloth ones our mothers and their mothers grew up using!

So many boys!!!

wantingabump - I hope you are feeling a bit better:) I find out the sex in 3 days too!! Yay! My ultrasound is on Thurs @1pm est. :) My hubby still does not want to know the sex, but I do. So for now, I will know the sex and he won't. We will see how long that lasts!! lol

I really don't have feeling of what I am having. Sometimes I thik girl, but who knows! As for names, we've got nothing:( Hopefully we will have the name sorted by the time the baby gets here:)

yay for all the boys! 7 more days until we find out what we're having- strong feeling its a boy!

Have any of you looked into cloth diapers? Just started doing the research and they are def not the cloth ones our mothers and their mothers grew up using!

I am going to be using cloth diapers. My mom and I are going to be making the diaper covers..she is really good at sewing and I watched a few videos on youtube on how to make them and it looks pretty easy. I also like the fact that I won't be adding to landfills, there is less chance of diaper rash, They cost less...well the diaper covers are costly thats why I am making them, and I have heard that they hold in potty smells better.

Okay ladies what do you all think of Kallie Elise Tobin for a girls name?
Kallie means Most Beautiful and Elise means God is my vow. I am loving this name but I am pretty sure the baby is a boy so my hard work finding the "perfect" name might be all for nothing..lol I am 99% sure I will be sticking with Emmett for a boy because it means Strength and this little peanut is really strong. Joseph means He will enlarge..:haha: every mans dream :rofl:

I can't wait to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl. I've even asked baby to kick if it's a certain gender...lol like the baby knows what a girl or a boy is right now.

So many boys!!!

wantingabump - I hope you are feeling a bit better:) I find out the sex in 3 days too!! Yay! My ultrasound is on Thurs @1pm est. :) My hubby still does not want to know the sex, but I do. So for now, I will know the sex and he won't. We will see how long that lasts!! lol

I really have feeling of what I am having. Sometimes I think girl, but who knows! As for names, we've got nothing:( Hopefully we will have the name sorted by the time the baby gets here:)

I am feeling better. I will find out at about the same time that you do :happydance: I am on the west coast and my apt is at 11am. I am going to tell only a few people what baby is but other than that I am saying that they couldn't tell because of how baby was laying. We are going to keep saying Cameron until the baby is born and then we will let people know the gender and the real name..I'm so bad...:blush: I know that people think they have to have a name right away but there is really nothing wrong with waiting until baby is born to see what s/he looks like. If I would of waited my sons name would of been Ryan, I spent the first 2hrs calling him by that name. My oldest would of been Kiara, my 2nd would of been Olivia & my 3rd would of been Gina.
My kids names are
MaKenzie
MaKayla
Megan
Xander
My mistake was that I told everyone the name before so I felt like I had to stick with the names I said. So I am keeping the name to myself this time so I feel like I get it right with the name after s/he gets here.

So many boys!!!

I really have feeling of what I am having. Sometimes I think girl, but who knows! As for names, we've got nothing:( Hopefully we will have the name sorted by the time the baby gets here:)

I am feeling better. I will find out at about the same time that you do :happydance: I am on the west coast and my apt is at 11am. I am going to tell only a few people what baby is but other than that I am saying that they couldn't tell because of how baby was laying. We are going to keep saying Cameron until the baby is born and then we will let people know the gender and the real name..I'm so bad...:blush: I know that people think they have to have a name right away but there is really nothing wrong with waiting until baby is born to see what s/he looks like. If I would of waited my sons name would of been Ryan, I spent the first 2hrs calling him by that name. My oldest would of been Kiara, my 2nd would of been Olivia & my 3rd would of been Gina.
My kids names are
MaKenzie
MaKayla
Megan
Xander
My mistake was that I told everyone the name before so I felt like I had to stick with the names I said. So I am keeping the name to myself this time so I feel like I get it right with the name after s/he gets here.

MaKenzie is one of the names I like a well. Hubby is not too crazy about it either. One girl's name hubby and I both like is Isabella. As for boys, nothing yet:( My hubby does like Xavier, but i don't! I think it is perfectly fine to wait on the name until the baby is born. We are going to wait on deciding as well. We are just having such a hard time with names this time. With our dd and ds we knew their names before they were born, but not this time. My kids names are Leah and Lucas:)

I am going to be using cloth diapers. My mom and I are going to be making the diaper covers..she is really good at sewing and I watched a few videos on youtube on how to make them and it looks pretty easy. I also like the fact that I won't be adding to landfills, there is less chance of diaper rash, They cost less...well the diaper covers are costly thats why I am making them, and I have heard that they hold in potty smells better.

Okay ladies what do you all think of Kallie Elise Tobin for a girls name?
Kallie means Most Beautiful and Elise means God is my vow. I am loving this name but I am pretty sure the baby is a boy so my hard work finding the "perfect" name might be all for nothing..lol I am 99% sure I will be sticking with Emmett for a boy because it means Strength and this little peanut is really strong. Joseph means He will enlarge..:haha: every mans dream :rofl:

I can't wait to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl. I've even asked baby to kick if it's a certain gender...lol like the baby knows what a girl or a boy is right now.

I like the name Kallie, so sweet. I also really like the name Elise too. Friends of ours named their dd that:) Emmett is a very nice name for a boy:) I really need to start looking for names now!

So many boys!!!

My kids names are
MaKenzie
MaKayla
Megan
Xander

MaKenzie is one of the names I like a well. Hubby is not too crazy about it either. One girl's name hubby and I both like is Isabella. As for boys, nothing yet:( My hubby does like Xavier, but i don't! I think it is perfectly fine to wait on the name until the baby is born. We are going to wait on deciding as well. We are just having such a hard time with names this time. With our dd and ds we knew their names before they were born, but not this time. My kids names are Leah and Lucas:)

I love the name Isabella!! I didn't have a hard time picking out my other kids names either but this baby I just can't seem to choose a name and stick with it :haha: I really love Kallie Elise and Emmett Joseph. It will be nice to know what the baby is and then maybe that will help.

wow cant believe all the boys on here! I find out tomorrow and I really think it is a girl but we will see! I cant wait! As for names, if it is a girl her name will be Brynlee and if it is a boy we are thinking Parker but arent 100% sure of our boy name.

Hi girls, congrats to everyone who found out genders!!! Im having mine tomorrow in Thailand!! Me n DH are in Koh Samui for 2 weeks and have decided tl get our gender scan done out here! Im thinkin girlie for me but we will see! Eeeeeek how exciting!! xx

wow cant believe all the boys on here! I find out tomorrow and I really think it is a girl but we will see! I cant wait! As for names, if it is a girl her name will be Brynlee and if it is a boy we are thinking Parker but arent 100% sure of our boy name.

Gl on your scan tomorrow!! :)

Hi girls, congrats to everyone who found out genders!!! Im having mine tomorrow in Thailand!! Me n DH are in Koh Samui for 2 weeks and have decided tl get our gender scan done out here! Im thinkin girlie for me but we will see! Eeeeeek how exciting!! xx

Thats is so cool your are getting your gender scan in Thailand:) GL

So many boys!!!

My kids names are
MaKenzie
MaKayla
Megan
Xander

I love the name Isabella!! I didn't have a hard time picking out my other kids names either but this baby I just can't seem to choose a name and stick with it :haha: I really love Kallie Elise and Emmett Joseph. It will be nice to know what the baby is and then maybe that will help.

I absolutely love your name choices.:) I think once I know the sex, names will start to get a bit easier for me. If hubby does not want to know the sex, I am still going to have to pick out a boy and girls name! lol

ahhhh I am so anxious/nervous/excited for our scan. getting ready to leave in about 5 min and will update everyone later this evening after work. Im just praying my little baby is healthy and really nervous about that. Plus I am beyond excited to know if its a boy or girl!

I hope everyone has a great day and cant wait to hear what everyone else is having, too!

ahhhh I am so anxious/nervous/excited for our scan. getting ready to leave in about 5 min and will update everyone later this evening after work. Im just praying my little baby is healthy and really nervous about that. Plus I am beyond excited to know if its a boy or girl!

I hope everyone has a great day and cant wait to hear what everyone else is having, too!

Omg, I just realized your scan is today and I said GL tomorrow! lol I should have looked at he date when u posted your last comment. lol Gl luck today and I am sure little one is perfectly healthy. So excited for you:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->