April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

wantingbbbump - so glad your little one is doing okay, that must have been so scary!

I haven't checked in for a while and was just reading through all the new posts! Here is my "blue bump" at 22 weeks! :happydance:

Attachments

• photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
Morning ladies hope everyone is well I saw my consultant on Thursday and due to a kidney disorder they r going to induce me by 38 weeks so looks like u won't be an April mummy but I'm still going to continue to post in here as I feel I belong here as the march mummy's and further along than me bubs is moving lots now and my dd is loving feeling him/her moving :) what's the latest tally on blue/pink/yellow bumps does anyone know? Xx

The latest Tally is 16 boys 7 girls and 2 team yellowers <3
I am sorry to hear about the kidneys problem but... at least you will know exactly when your little one will be here so you can be prepared
Rachellie- Your bump is sooooo precious!!!! I am jealous!!

Wowsa boys really are steaming ahead I wonder if it will even out

Hi all, I am still holding on and counting down the days until my 24th week in 5 days. I'm still contracting but it's not regular thank god. Airyonna is very playful and I am loving that but she is loving kicking my ribs so that kind of adds some pain..lol I am hungry all the time, my gosh I never thought I could est so much in my life. I am a little worried about what my weight gain will be at my next apt on the 22nd. I swear this pregnancy is flying bye so fast. I do have to say that I don't really mind because I know that the last 6 weeks seems to be slower than the 2ww. I hope that all of you are doing great!!

Another little girl yay :) I will update asap

Wantingbbbump- I am so glad to hear she is staying in there <3 I hope she will stay for a lot longer! I worry about you when I dont see your posts for a day I am so glad that you update us and dont forget!!!

Just to update you all, I am joining team BLUE!!! :D

I had my scan yesterday. Our little man was wriggling around all over the place! He is sat right down in my pelvis, which explains why I'm not showing much yet. I have wide hips so I think he's comfy snuggled up down there :)

He is really big! On my notes there is a percentile graph to show the size of my baby compared to other baby's the same gestational age. The length of his legs is off the scale! He weighs 1 pound already.

I'm convinced they have got my dates wrong. From my last period he is due on the 11th April, from the dating scan he is due 23rd April. I'm convinced he's due on the 11th April as that would mean we conceived when we were on holiday, we only had sex once between the holiday and me finding out I'm pregnant! Also I felt movements quite early considering it's my first baby and now he is measuring big for his dates?? What do you all think?

my little one was measuring little over week ahead according to her long bones. Shes got really long legs and arms and huge feet already!! Caught her in the scan smacking her head then rubbing it soooo cute!!

At my 20 week scan my LO was measuring a week ahead as well <3

Congrats everyone on finding out the gender of your LOs x

Wantingbbbump, glad your little girl is still staying put, hope them contractions ease away x

Just to update you all, I am joining team BLUE!!! :D

I had my scan yesterday. Our little man was wriggling around all over the place! He is sat right down in my pelvis, which explains why I'm not showing much yet. I have wide hips so I think he's comfy snuggled up down there :)

He is really big! On my notes there is a percentile graph to show the size of my baby compared to other baby's the same gestational age. The length of his legs is off the scale! He weighs 1 pound already.

I'm convinced they have got my dates wrong. From my last period he is due on the 11th April, from the dating scan he is due 23rd April. I'm convinced he's due on the 11th April as that would mean we conceived when we were on holiday, we only had sex once between the holiday and me finding out I'm pregnant! Also I felt movements quite early considering it's my first baby and now he is measuring big for his dates?? What do you all think?
I think that their technology isn't a patch on our instincts sometimes and I'd be willing to very you're right...so many signs that you are!

Oh...and congrats of course kittieb on joining team blue :) .
Hopinforbabe that is soooo cute...lovely to see their little characters shining through already. Wantingbbbump I'm so pleased your doing well, Brooke is right it's great that you keep us updated. I think you're going to be just fine though, from what you've said that is one very strong willed little girl you're growing in there....do make sure you take care though. X

Thank you everyone :) I'm just going to wait and see when our little man decides to arrive! He might just be a big baby.

Brooke - did they change your dates or just leave them as they are?

Wantingbbump - I will be thinking of you and praying she stays where she is for as long as possible. I'm sure everything will be ok though, just keep resting

Kittie- they told me that most doctors won't change the date unless the baby is measuring 2 weeks ahead :)

Ok, thank you :) My little man is really active tonight! My OH still can't feel any movement though, I think he's starting to get inpatient with the waiting!

havent had a chance to write on here lately but I have been reading everyones updates! Thought Id share a progression picture... https://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc376/angelalaws09/B12Weeks-1.jpg

havent had a chance to write on here lately but I have been reading everyones updates! Thought Id share a progression picture... https://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc376/angelalaws09/B12Weeks-1.jpg

Your bump is really coming along x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->