April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Been kind of worried.... Finally decided to call the doctors who won't be back in for another 45 minutes... Anyways I have been getting painful contractions for the last 3 days... This never happened with my other two LO's and it is way to early for this little guy to enter this world. Hope the doctors can tell me what's going on.

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have not been on alot lately. I have had a migraine for 7 days straight:( Nothing seems to help. I went to the hospital yesterday, my OB monitored my BP, and all was fine. I have had blood work and all is normal too. My OB gave me Tylenol 3 and it only helps a bit. She said if it didn't work, I would have to go to emergency to get a shot of morphine. I kinda want to avoid it at all costs, but the pressure in my head is so bad sometimes. I never had headaches like this with my 2 previous pregnancies. What scares me is there seems to be no end in sight for my headaches. I really hope they go away soon. I plan on sleeping alot this weekend, and my hubby can take care of the kids.

Brooke - I am thinking of you and hope everything is ok with you little one. So sorry to hear you are going through pain. xx

Congrats to everyone else who found out the genders, so exciting! :)

Brooke- Hope your little boy stays put x

Mari- Hope your migraines get better soon x

Get plenty of rest ladies x

Brooke, I hope you get some answers soon and that your little man stays put!

Mari, I really think headaches and migraines are the worst since you cant really function with them at all. (at least, I cant) I hope they go away soon for you

The doctors think because it's my third child I might no have the correct amount of uterine support so I will have to wear one of those support bands for the remainder of my pregnancy to stop the contractions. :/

The doctors think because it's my third child I might no have the correct amount of uterine support so I will have to wear one of those support bands for the remainder of my pregnancy to stop the contractions. :/

well at least thats an easy fix, right? Are they uncomfortable?

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have not been on alot lately. I have had a migraine for 7 days straight:( Nothing seems to help. I went to the hospital yesterday, my OB monitored my BP, and all was fine. I have had blood work and all is normal too. My OB gave me Tylenol 3 and it only helps a bit. She said if it didn't work, I would have to go to emergency to get a shot of morphine. I kinda want to avoid it at all costs, but the pressure in my head is so bad sometimes. I never had headaches like this with my 2 previous pregnancies. What scares me is there seems to be no end in sight for my headaches. I really hope they go away soon. I plan on sleeping alot this weekend, and my hubby can take care of the kids.

Brooke - I am thinking of you and hope everything is ok with you little one. So sorry to hear you are going through pain. xx

Congrats to everyone else who found out the genders, so exciting! :)

Mari- Hope you feel better soon! Those are no fun for sure! :thumbup:

Brooke- Glad to hear it should be an easy fix?. Take care of you and and your little one :)

brooke - I am glad the docs are able to figure out why u were having contractions. Last weekend I had serious pelvic pressure and pain. I could barely walk. It went away after 2 days. My OB called it pelvic girdle pain. She said if it comes back and gets worse, I may need one of those support bands too. I am also on my 3rd baby, and I am sure my uterus is not as strong. I hope the band helps you. GL

Thanks for all the kind words ladies. i am hoping my migraine is gone by Mon after a weekend of resting.

Hey ladies sorry I have been MIA for so long. I have been super super busy with school and other things. But I am happy to report that Baby GIRL and I are doing well... I have been feeling her move a bit.. Not any kicks yet but some definite rolling around it what it feels like to me.. I cannot wait for some serious kicks! Sooo I guess we can add another girl to our list :) I have been keeping up with all you guys by email. I get the posts emailed to me everyday but I will try to keep posting in here better!

Just popping in to let you know that we had our scan this morning, all is going well and we're on team :blue:

Hubby is stoked and so am I :cloud9:

Hi everyone - sorry I havent posted for a while.

Brooke - I didnt realise you were updating the team colours! I am on team yellow :)

Been suffering a bit with back ache lately but other than that all is fine and I have been feeling baby move and kick each day!

Another milestone today - 24 weeks :)

Sorry - also forgot to mention that my due date was changed to 1st April.

Glad the doc sorted you Brooke. I have to wear a brace for PGP too, I notice the difference the min I out it on, hope it helps you too.

I'm having a Doppler scan tomorro to check the blood flow through placenta/cord as my kidney problem can cause blood clotting problems was wondering if anyone's had one of these ??

I'm having a Doppler scan tomorro to check the blood flow through placenta/cord as my kidney problem can cause blood clotting problems was wondering if anyone's had one of these ??

Good luck, hope everything is working just fine for you and bubs xx

Had my scan today all was fab no problems and bubs is weighing 1lb 11oz already :)

updated everyone :)
So when is everyone planning their baby showers? Mine is going to be January 22nd I cant wait

Hi everyone I just wanted to hop on and tell you that today is my v day!!! I made it to 24 weeks!! I am so excited to still be pregnant and we have set a new goal of 30 weeks so we are hoping that I will stay pregnant for another 6 weeks. My personal goal is 34~37 weeks. I have faith that I can get there and have a healthy baby. I do have to say that bed rest really sucks. All I do is eat now because I get so dang bored. I up'ed my cable and still can't seem to find anything to watch..lol
Airyonna is doing great and is kicking all day and was playing so much the other day she woke me up. I don't mind that at all, I'd rather have her playing in me than fighting out of me, ya know. She is getting to be so much fun and I am counting down the days until she opens her eyes. Well I hope that all of you are doing great!!!

Sorry - also forgot to mention that my due date was changed to 1st April.

We have the same due date! :) I was on team yellow when pregnant with my dd. It was such a nice surprise at the end. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->