April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Yay so glad to hear more of you are finding out gender :) :) I will update the list now! AH I cant believe how many of us are over halfway there!!

13 boys 7 girls <3 so far I believe

Hi everyone and congrats to everyone that has found out what they are having!! My life just got really scary because I have been going into preterm labor and have been put on full bed rest. I have been praying that I can get past 24 weeks before she comes. I pray that all of you have great pregnancies and none of you have to worry like this!!! On a good note Airy is doing great and her HR was 160 bpm today. I gained 7 pounds in 3 weeks..I hopr that the weight gain doesn't keep up at 7lbs every 3 weeks..lol

:happydance:HERE COME THE GIRLS! Another team pink here. Woop woop.

At least, the technician was 85% sure - pretty high, but baby was a little bit shy. She looked like a girl to me. Everything else was perfect as far as they could see too. Now for names!...We were thinking of a pretty old fashioned name which isn't making a comeback - Gloria. Is that too odd? Does anyone know any?:shrug:

Brilliant, congrats on a pink one :)

Hi everyone and congrats to everyone that has found out what they are having!! My life just got really scary because I have been going into preterm labor and have been put on full bed rest. I have been praying that I can get past 24 weeks before she comes. I pray that all of you have great pregnancies and none of you have to worry like this!!! On a good note Airy is doing great and her HR was 160 bpm today. I gained 7 pounds in 3 weeks..I hopr that the weight gain doesn't keep up at 7lbs every 3 weeks..lol

Praying she stays in there as long as possible for you, you must be worried sick hun...hope you're being well looked after xx

Oh no, so sorry you are going through this.:hugs: I hope she stays in there as long as she can. I will be praying for you and your little girl. 24 weeks is not far off. Keep us posted and big big :hugs:

Sorry you are going through this hon :(

So sorry you are going through this Wantingbbbump I hope she stays in there for a while longer and also that your kids lets you stick to bed rest! Did they tell you how much she weighs at the moment?

Hello!

Not posted in awhile but my due date was changed early on to the 17th April and i'm also having a BOY! :)

Meant to update after my 20 week scan......staying team yellow - DHs decision!! Lol

Congratulations babyno9!! Maple leaf, you are so good....I kinda wish I'd been patient enough to wait, lol :)

Wanting bbbump.....I've been thinking of you and hoping that everything is going well with that impatient baby girl of yours? X

Hey all thanks for the well wishes!! I am doing good, I had a few contractions last night but all is well and I am still growing my little girl. Bed rest sucks!! I have never watched so much TV in my life..lol The kids are doing great with letting me stay down and sleep as much as I need. My oldest has taken over the kitchen duty and I have to say that she is a great cook. Baby is guessed at about a pound and a half so they are very happy with her weight. My ob put me on full bed rest until about 35/36 weeks and then will get me back up. He said he may let me move about a little sooner as long as she starts being good. Good thing I got my Christmas shopping done early. As for the people that I still needed to buy for I guess they can wait but everyone understands and have now said that all they want is for me to still be pregnant. Anyways I hope that you are all doing great!!

Hi everyone, just popping in to see how you're all doing.

I have my 20 week scan this Saturday, can't wait to see that everything is going ok. We're hoping to find out what we're having too. Just about everyone thinks it's going to be a boy, and I've only had dreams about boys so we'll see. I don't mind either way but DH would like a boy. I'll be back to let you know what we find out.

I hope everyone is well.

:)

Wantingbump - I'm so glad your little girl is ok, you must have been so worried. Make sure you take it easy and keep us updated.

My baby is officially half baked today :D I'm so happy! I have my scan tomorrow and can't wait to find out if i'm having a girl or a boy. I have been convinced it's a girl, but had a dream last night that I had a boy! I really don't have a preference though, as long as he/she is healthy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->