April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

I've been having a few hip/back problems, it plays up for a few days then is fine again and I can't do my running when it does. Been told it is pelvic girdle pain and have physio on 9th dec and will portion be given a support belt to wear. It could bee a lot worse though and I'm glad it only lasts so short while.Apart from that I'm really enjoying this pregnancy even if I STILL don't look pregnant :-/

Hubby and dd finally felt baby kick yesterday :) feeling rather large now lol

Had my scan today, baby is doing very well. however I have a posterior placenta previa totally covering cervix and am now not allowed penetrive sex, 10 days before my wedding and honeymoon.

We did eventually decide to find out sex and I am also carrying a boy, which is a huge shock as I was convinced it was going to be a girl.

Here is the little man

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/twilliamssbt/cea2f356.jpg

Congrats on a boy!! What a cute scan pic:)

I've been having a few hip/back problems, it plays up for a few days then is fine again and I can't do my running when it does. Been told it is pelvic girdle pain and have physio on 9th dec and will portion be given a support belt to wear. It could bee a lot worse though and I'm glad it only lasts so short while.Apart from that I'm really enjoying this pregnancy even if I STILL don't look pregnant :-/

I had the same pain when I was pregnant with my son. It was horrible. Physio did help me a bit. Sorry you are in pain:( I hope the physio and belt will help:)

Congratulations to everyone that has had their scans :)

Pinkmummy - sorry to hear you are in pain, I hope the physio can help you! I've had a bit of backache, but mainly when I have whole days of studying, when i'm sat down all day bent over a desk, followed by days of working, when i'm on my feet all day.

Exactly one week until my scan... I'm so excited! Hopefully we will find out if we're having a little boy or a little girl :D

I'm really looking forward to seeing the lovely scan pics coming up soon....and whether the pinks and blues even out a bit, can't believe how many more lil men there are so far :)

Hey ladies,

Aren't we all coming along nicely! My 20 week scan is tomorrow and we are hoping to find out if the April Hatchlings have another boy for the army or a girl to even things up a bit more. Fingers crossed it goes well!

xx

Hey ladies,

Aren't we all coming along nicely! My 20 week scan is tomorrow and we are hoping to find out if the April Hatchlings have another boy for the army or a girl to even things up a bit more. Fingers crossed it goes well!

xx

Good luck on your scan x can't wait to hear the update x

Hey ladies,

xx

Good luck with your scan, enjoy :) xx

:happydance:HERE COME THE GIRLS! Another team pink here. Woop woop.

At least, the technician was 85% sure - pretty high, but baby was a little bit shy. She looked like a girl to me. Everything else was perfect as far as they could see too. Now for names!...We were thinking of a pretty old fashioned name which isn't making a comeback - Gloria. Is that too odd? Does anyone know any?:shrug:

At least, the technician was 85% sure - pretty high, but baby was a little bit shy. She looked like a girl to me. Everything else was perfect as far as they could see too. Now for names!...We were thinking of a pretty old fashioned name which isn't making a comeback - Gloria. Is that too odd? Does anyone know any?:shrug:

Congrats on a girl!!! :)

Congratulations! I will find out if I'm in team pink or team blue on Tuesday... can't wait!

I love the name Gloria, it's very pretty and I don't know any Glorias.

We've finally decided on our names...

Isabelle Alice, or Jacob James

Alice and James are both family names and Isabelle and Jacob are names that we both love :)

Hey Ladies,

It's been a while since I've posted, I see we've got a lot of little boys and precious girls in the mist. :thumbup:
Hope all is well!

I'm here to tell you, I'm adding another BOY:blue: to the group!!! Baby boy looks good and healthy!

We're half way there ladies :happydance:

Congrats on a girl!!! :)

Congrats!! Very exciting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back