April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Happy holidays everyone! Hope it was a good one.

Hope everyone is having a good xmas, well here is my bump pic from 2wks4days x

643.jpg

Hi Ladies, I have not been on in a while. The holiday's have been super busy. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas:) I also hope everyone has a happy new year too!!

Hey all I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am okay and still pregnant. I have been having about 3 contractions an hour but it's not too bad because I have times where I don't have any. I went to the Dr's today because I have another UTI and kidney infection to go along with my yeast infection..lol I did freak out a little because I gained 3lbs in a week after gaining 10lbs in 3 weeks. I have now gained a total of 20lbs and I still have a few more months before she gets here.

I can't believe that my 2nd trimester will be over in 3 days...OMG Hello 3rd trimester!!! I am going to be doing a ton of online shopping to make sure I have everything that I will need for Airy. Anyways I hope that you all are going great and that you have a happy new years!!!!

Hope everyone had a lovely christmas :D

Wantingbbump - i'm so glad to hear you are still pregnant, hope you get lots of rest and she stays in there for a few more months!

I'm starting to panic with the amount we have left to buy for baby. We've written a list of things we need to get and how much it's all going to cost us. We're very lucky as we've been given tons of clothes from my friend and OH's cousin, as well as a moses basket stand and baby swing. Hoping to get the pram in the next couple of weeks :)

It's my V day next Monday, can't wait!

Is anyone else still waiting for a proper bump? I definitely have a bump now, but I still don't look pregnant to people that don't know i'm pregnant.

Hey all I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am okay and still pregnant. I have been having about 3 contractions an hour but it's not too bad because I have times where I don't have any. I went to the Dr's today because I have another UTI and kidney infection to go along with my yeast infection..lol I did freak out a little because I gained 3lbs in a week after gaining 10lbs in 3 weeks. I have now gained a total of 20lbs and I still have a few more months before she gets here.

I can't believe that my 2nd trimester will be over in 3 days...OMG Hello 3rd trimester!!! I am going to be doing a ton of online shopping to make sure I have everything that I will need for Airy. Anyways I hope that you all are going great and that you have a happy new years!!!!

I am so happy your little girl is staying put! :) Sorry to hear about our infections, that must not be comfortable. I got a UTI 2 weeks ago and had to take antibiotics. I have gained 21lbs so far. I am sure I will put on another 10 or so before the baby comes. My babies are usually over 9lbs, so I tend to gain at least 30lbswith each pregnancy.

Yay for the 3rd tri!! I will be there on Sunday:)

I am starting to do some shopping too:) My hubby just painted the nursery and he is putting some of the furniture together today. The crib will be here next week.

Glad to see you're still hanging on in there, great news.

I personally point blank refuse to go on the scales, I've suffered with eating disorders and to be honest it's enough to deal with seeing my changing shape, that said I definitely don't look obviously pregnant yet and am kinda wishing I did. I finally bought something for my little Nyah, a very cute lil outfit, and we're in the process of sorting out buggy...very exciting. My girls are all so excited.about their new sister and already talk about her like she's one of the family... So sweet :)

I haven't been weighed since my booking in appointment and I don't intend to vounteer!

Any opinions on dresses ladies? The short sleeved one is in the sale and reduced to £10. Where I am very few shops stock maternity wear and I always like to try clothes on. I know the dresses are not exactly very different - but that's my choice!

https://www.mothercare.com/Maternity-Navy-Polka-Dot-Dress/dp/B005C3N2T6?cm_mmc=td

https://www.mothercare.com/Maternit...041&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5

PS it's for a party

I just wanted to wish all of your ladies a very Happy New Year:) 2012 is going to be so fantastic with so many little ones on the way!

I haven't been weighed since my booking in appointment and I don't intend to vounteer!

Any opinions on dresses ladies? The short sleeved one is in the sale and reduced to £10. Where I am very few shops stock maternity wear and I always like to try clothes on. I know the dresses are not exactly very different - but that's my choice!

https://www.mothercare.com/Maternity-Navy-Polka-Dot-Dress/dp/B005C3N2T6?cm_mmc=td

https://www.mothercare.com/Maternit...041&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5

PS it's for a party

they are both very cute, dont think you can go wrong. My personally fav is the second one!

Happy new year to you all, we can now say we have babies due this year, whoop whoop!! :)

Hey ladies!! I hope you are all well:) Finally it is 2012 and our babies will be here this year! :) I am officially in the 3rd tri today and so excited:) Happy New Year!

Happy new year everyone :)

I like the first dress, I'm going shopping tomorrow and if I see it in the sale for £10 I may even be tempted to buy it myself!

Has anyone bought their pram yet? I'm probably going to get the oyster tomorrow, but not 100% sure on it yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->