April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Happy new year everyone!

I ordered my pram this morning, just got to wait for it to come now, i got the quinny buzz 3, i also ordered the footmuff so will just need to get a carseat for it now!

I have also bought a baby bouncer and a few bits of clothing has anyone else bought anything yet? x

what is a pram? I live in the US is that why I dont know? Or am I just dumb ;-)

Happy new year everyone!
Pretty sure a pram is a stroller :)
How exciting!!! I only have a crib swing an bassinett. Oh and TONS of clothes.
My baby shower is in 3 weeks from today I can't believe it!

I've just ordered my new baby jogger summit xc as I've sold my phil and teds today for a great price so I'm very excited. Now just need to get a maxi cosi car seat and a base for car so I can use it as a travel system....

Happy New Year everyone!!!! Wow I can't believe it's 2012 now..won't be too much longer and we will be holding our babies :happydance: I spent me weekend doing a ton of online shopping for Airyonna and I am so happy with everything I ordered. Oh if you are in the US Walmart.com has a great deal on Huggies diaper wipes. You can get 360ct box for about $9 and it's free to have them shipped to the store to pick up. I ordered 2 boxes..lol I also bought her co sleeper, diaper caddie, diaper pail, 16 onesies all white 10 short sleeved and 6 long sleeved with cuffed hands, swing, bouncer, baby bath, moby wrap in lavender, stroller and car seat combo (I don't think I will use the stroller but it was the only way to get the car seat I wanted) wipe warmer, and a few other little things I needed. I still have a few things that I have to buy for her but I will get all of it next month. People are yelling at me because I have nothing I really need. oops! I guess they can buy 0~3 month clothing because I still need a ton in that size. I bought a ton of preemie and newborn clothing. I really need to get started on making her cloth nappies so they will be ready for her. I am going to buy a few packs of pampers because I am pretty sure she is going to be early and the cloth nappies will be way too big for her at first. pampers makes diapers in preemie size too. I personally think the newborn size is smaller than the preemie though.
My pelvic bone and ribs have been killing me the past few days!! Is anyone else having this pain yet? I can't believe my 2nd trimester is over! It seems like yesterday I got my BFP. Oh I took a pregnancy test from the dollar store the other day just for fun and it turned + so fast that if I blinked I would of missed the line showing up :haha: see what happens when you get a few women together, we play lets take pregnancy tests for fun. Anyways I am going to stop before I type a book.

Happy New Year everyone! I am starting to get REALLY excited knowing that my little man will be here in about 3 months. Sounds so soon. (at the same time, it still seems so far away!) Ive really started to pop and am getting bigger every day.

wantingbbbump, you are making me feel very behind on getting stuff! haha I am hoping to go register for gift ideas for my baby shower with the hubby maybe this next weekend. I did do an online registry at thegreennursery.com for all the cloth diapers and accesories I need/want.

I hope everyone is doing well!!

Glad to hear everyone and their baby bumps are doing well:) Our nursery is almost complete. I am just waiting on the crib to arrive this week. I will post some pictures when I have it all set up.

wantingabump - I have had some pretty painful pelvic pain as well, it is so umcomforatable. I also get rib pain too. But the last couple of days I have been getting horrible hip and siactic nerve pain on my left side. Yesterday, I woke up almost crying the pain was so bad:(

Does everyone have names picked out yet? My hubby and I are having a difficult time deciding on a name. It is frustrating because with my first 2 kis the names came so easy to us, now it seems so hard to fine one we really like.

Sorry to hear some people are getting some painful pains, i hope it passes for you x

We have no name yet but have always found it difficult to agree on names so i guess we will have another baby that won't have a name until after birth lol. At the mo we just call him baby because we have no names x

Sorry to hear everyone has been getting pains :( I've been struggling with back pain and I have pain on the left side of my pelvis, but only when I walk for longer than 15 mins. I'm going to see my midwife on Thursday so will ask her advice then.

So far we have bought a cot bed, mattress, cot sheets, bouncer, sterilizer, clothes, blankets, bibs and bottles :)

We've been given tons and tons of clothes, loads second hand and some new :) We've also been given a fisherprice swing and a moses basket stand so have been very lucky.

We've decided on the Oyster for our pram and maxi cosi cabriofix car seat, just have to buy them in the next couple of weeks :) I'm also about to order our cot bedding, which is in the sale.

I'm starting to feel a bit more organised now, although I know I still have loads more to buy!

We're keeping the name a secret from everyone we know, but have decided on Jacob James :) :blue:

Hi ladies I can't believe I'm in 3rd tri this pregnancy has flown by we've got pretty much everything now just need sheets and bottles incase bf doesn't work out then when he/she arrives we will be buying the main bulk of clothes as we've only got newborn as team yellow I'm starting to suffer with sPd again which is so painfull but not too long now and our babies will be here :)

Hi ladies I can't believe I'm in 3rd tri this pregnancy has flown by we've got pretty much everything now just need sheets and bottles incase bf doesn't work out then when he/she arrives we will be buying the main bulk of clothes as we've only got newborn as team yellow I'm starting to suffer with sPd again which is so painfull but not too long now and our babies will be here :)

Congrats on the 3rd tri! :)

Sorry to hear everyone has been getting pains :( I've been struggling with back pain and I have pain on the left side of my pelvis, but only when I walk for longer than 15 mins. I'm going to see my midwife on Thursday so will ask her advice then.

So far we have bought a cot bed, mattress, cot sheets, bouncer, sterilizer, clothes, blankets, bibs and bottles :)

We've been given tons and tons of clothes, loads second hand and some new :) We've also been given a fisherprice swing and a moses basket stand so have been very lucky.

We've decided on the Oyster for our pram and maxi cosi cabriofix car seat, just have to buy them in the next couple of weeks :) I'm also about to order our cot bedding, which is in the sale.

I'm starting to feel a bit more organised now, although I know I still have loads more to buy!

We're keeping the name a secret from everyone we know, but have decided on Jacob James :) :blue:

Sorry you are in pain too. I am going to ask my OB about my pain tomorrow when I see her. I had the same pain when I was pregnant last time, but did not find much relief. Sometimes taking a hot bath helps. I might go and get a massage soon too.

I love the name Jacob James:) My hubby and I like Landon or Connor. He likes Logan or Xavier, I don't. I really like the name Nicholas, but not hubby. So we will see what we end up with. We know for sure the middle name will be Robert, so at least we have that! lol

Sorry you are in pain too. I am going to ask my OB about my pain tomorrow when I see her. I had the same pain when I was pregnant last time, but did not find much relief. Sometimes taking a hot bath helps. I might go and get a massage soon too.

I love the name Jacob James:) My hubby and I like Landon or Connor. He likes Logan or Xavier, I don't. I really like the name Nicholas, but not hubby. So we will see what we end up with. We know for sure the middle name will be Robert, so at least we have that! lol

Having a hot bath usually helps me too :)

OH really likes Connor and I love Nicholas, shame your OH doesn't like it too! It took us a while to decide on our name, but I think we're settled now. James is OH's middle name and a family name.

Having a hot bath usually helps me too :)

OH really likes Connor and I love Nicholas, shame your OH doesn't like it too! It took us a while to decide on our name, but I think we're settled now. James is OH's middle name and a family name.

I might have started to sway him on Nicholas. Robert is DH's name, so we both want that to be the middle name. I told him, he get's ur name as the middle and last, I should be able to pick the first name! lol We will see how it goes the next couple of months. I am just going to keep bugging him until he caves! lol

I am sorry that many of you are having pain too!!

I have my name picked out but the 2nd middle name has changed. I love her name the way it is but my step dad wants his mom's name to be part of her name...I didn't want to do it at first because it's Agnes...Oh Airyonna is going to kill me I'm sure but how can I tell him no after everything he has done for me. So her name will be Airyonna Kathleen Agnes Tobin. He tried to get me to name her Agnes Marie but I told him no way very very fast. Oh i hope she likes it and doesn't hate me for it. I don't really like it but what can I do because it means so much to him. anyways I hope that you are all doing well today!!

OH and I are a little behind to be honest we haven't really looked at any names, we did say last night that with 14wks left we should really start looking lol x

Hey ladies. I am dying of sciatic nerve pain today:( I barely slept and when I did wake up this morning, it was so painful just to get out of bed. I never remember my pain being this bad with my other two pregnancies. I have my OB appt today, so I am going to see if she can recommend anything. I could not even lift my 19 month old today:(
How is everyone else?

So sorry you are in so much pain, i heard that sciatic nerve pain can get worse with each pregnancy, my friend got prescribed codeine because she was in alot of pain with sciatic nerves x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->