April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

I am so sorry you guys are in so much pain I can only hope and pray you get some relief soon!
It's amazing how similar the stories between us ladies are. I am on my third as well as most of you know and I have been in a lot of pain as well... I haven't been able to get in bed without crying, pick up my children, even getting up and down from the couch has been rough.
How have you guys been about potty breaks? Every time I stand up even if I jut peed 2 minutes before I have to go again. I wake up 6-9 times a night to go. It's driving me crazy! I am afraid to go anywhere just because I am so tired of searching for a bathroom!
Have any of you had you GD test yet? I got mine yesterday and am
Beyond happy to get it out of the way!
Oh one more off subject thing to say lol. I am going in for a 4D scan on Saturday I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

I think it is gestational diabetes. I am going to go and do mine tomorrow morning :) As well as get my Rhogam shot - so I'll be busy!

I am so sorry you guys are in so much pain I can only hope and pray you get some relief soon!
It's amazing how similar the stories between us ladies are. I am on my third as well as most of you know and I have been in a lot of pain as well... I haven't been able to get in bed without crying, pick up my children, even getting up and down from the couch has been rough.
How have you guys been about potty breaks? Every time I stand up even if I jut peed 2 minutes before I have to go again. I wake up 6-9 times a night to go. It's driving me crazy! I am afraid to go anywhere just because I am so tired of searching for a bathroom!
Have any of you had you GD test yet? I got mine yesterday and am
Beyond happy to get it out of the way!
Oh one more off subject thing to say lol. I am going in for a 4D scan on Saturday I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

It is neat how some of us have similar stories. I am on my 3rd as well. We 1 daughter and 1 son, and the is will be our 2nd son. I am sorry you are in so much pain as well. I pee all the time too! I think I got up at least 5 times last night. I have had my GD test done at 18 weeks and at 24 weeks. They both came back completely normal. Hubby and I tend to have big babies(9.5lbs or bigger), so my OB always checks me a couples times for GD.
That is great you are getting a 4D scan on Sat:) So exciting!!!

I just got back from my OB and she has prescribed me massage therapy to see if it helps my pain. If it does not, they I will have to wear a pregnancy belt. I am going for a ultrasound on Mon to see how big the baby is, so exciting:)

So sorry you are in so much pain, i heard that sciatic nerve pain can get worse with each pregnancy, my friend got prescribed codeine because she was in alot of pain with sciatic nerves x

Thanx:) The things we go through to have babies!
My doctor prescribed me tylenol 3 with codeine when I was having crazy migraines. I still have some left over and she told me I could take some for my sciatic pain if I need too. I am going to try regular tylenol first, and see if that helps.

Hey Ladies! How is everyone today? Anyone starting to feel really tired again in the 3rd tri? I wake up feeling like I have not slept at all:(
I forgot to say that I found out yesterday I will be induced 1-2 weeks before my due date. So this baby will most likely be born in March, not April. When I delivered my dd, she was born 8 days over and she had swallowed mecoium. My OB does not want me going over due again because there is a chance it could happen to this baby too. My early induction is also because I have pretty big babies and horrible tearing.

I forgot how painful being pregnant is. My ribs hurt all of the time and Airy is breech with her head on my right rib. My pelvic bone is killing me!!! It feels like it's being pulled apart or like someone is trying to make a wish. I am in so much pain all of the time and I can't wait for this to be over...not that I want her to come early or that I don't love being pregnant but it's hard to move. She also loves to hit this spot that will send bad pains down my leg. The other thing that is hurting is my bump. I get these pinching charlie horse's across my bump and when that happens I cry because of it. I also have to pee all of the time! If I stand or even sit up then it's off to the potty for me.

On a good note my order is in so I will be going to pick it up today and her bed will be here tomorrow :happydance: It's starting to feel so real that in a few short weeks she will be here. I can't wait to get everything set up for her this weekend. I have all of her clothes folded and put away and her bag packed. Now all I have to do is wait for her to come out but not until March! I know that I won't make it until April so I am wanting everything ready now. My ob thinks I will be lucky if I make it past 36 weeks so I have about 9 weeks until she is here.

So has anyone else been freaking out over going through labor? I have been having panic attacks about that, It's really the fear of the unknown that's getting me and the pain. I have to go 100% epidural free so because it's been so long sense I have had a baby I am worried about if I can handle the pain without acting like a crazy woman..lol

We had another growth scan today baby is a bit on the larger side of normal and weighs a lovely 2lb110z so has out on a pound over the last 3 weeks feeling very excited now can't wait to meet him/her

loving all the updates!

I will do the GD test and rhogam shot next week.

Today happens to be my birthday and my dear friend gave birth to her daughter this evening which is very exciting! Hubby and I also went to our first Hypnobirthing class!

Happy Birthday Missangie x x x

Mari so exciting to know a date you will have your baby, nice to prepare to lol!

Wantingbbbump i think we all act like crazy women in labour but look at what we get at the end, its so worth it, I have never had an epidural but gas and air was good for me are there any other drugs you can have during labour?

Mum2beagain so exciting, i have another scan at 32wks can't wait!

Hey everyone :)

Wantingbbump - for some reason I'm not overly worried about labour yet, mainly because I know I just have to go through it for my baby to be here. But, it's my first baby so I think I'm going to have a shock when the contractions start!

I have my GD test in a couple of weeks.

I don't know if any of you saw my thread yesterday, but I saw my midwife yesterday and am not happy with her at all. She forgot to take my blood pressure, so wrote a fake blood pressure in my notes! She also didn't measure my fundal height and she was supposed to give me information about antenatal classes at my last appointment but didn't, so now they are all fully booked until May! Don't know what I'm going to do cause I was relying on antenatal classes, especially as it's my first baby. I'm going to see my doctor on Monday and hope he can help me somehow.

She did refer me to a physiotherapist for my back pain so I'm hoping they will be able to help me. I'm planning on staying at university until March 23rd, but am really struggling to sit on their chairs for 6 hours a day.

Hey Everyone

missangie - Happy Birthday!

I got really behind on most of these posts :) I have also noticed that I am feeling more tired. Part of that is because I haven't been able to sleep at night.

wantingbbbump - I have been noticing less fetal movements and my doctor wanted me to come in to get checked. It turns out that the reason her movements have changed is because she flipped. So she is also head up with her head right under my right rib :) It is definitely not the most comfortable spot for her head to be. I am hoping she flips into the right position soon!

We had our nursery painted on Monday and the furniture is supposed to be delivered today within the next hour. So excited!

loving all the updates!

I will do the GD test and rhogam shot next week.

Today happens to be my birthday and my dear friend gave birth to her daughter this evening which is very exciting! Hubby and I also went to our first Hypnobirthing class!

Happy birthday!!! I hope you have a great day:)

Pics of the nursery so far!

Attachments

• IMG_2268.jpg
    IMG_2268.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2269.jpg
    IMG_2269.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2270.jpg
    IMG_2270.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2271.jpg
    IMG_2271.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2272.jpg
    IMG_2272.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
I just opened my front door and there was the crib! I was not expecting it until next week. Going to have fun this weekend putting the room together:)

Tilly87~ I can get shots of a drug called nubain but it doesn't help with the pain at all it just makes you sleep in between contractions and then when the baby is born and your out of pain you just feel very drugged. I had it with my first daughter and hated it. So it's drug free for me. I have had 3 drug free births but it's been over 7 years sense I have had a baby and I am worried about the pain..lol

KittieB~ I would be so upset if my Dr lied in my chart and didn't do the checks! What is a antenatal class? Is it like a class to teach you how to deal with labor?
I hope that you can get it all worked out.

DJF~ Oh I am so sorry that your baby is head up too. The pain it causes me is unreal. I hope that your baby flips too! I have never had a c section and I am scared of having one. has your OB/Midwife brought it up to you yet? Your nursery is looking sooo sweet!!

missangie~ Happy birthday!!!

Mari30me~ I wish that my daughters bed had arrived today too!!

AFM~ So UPS was going to deliver the co sleeper that I ordered today so I sat here all day jumping up and going to the door everytime I heard a car or truck but 4pm came and NO BED :nope: So I checked the tracking number and it said that he had came to my house and nobody was home...well I got mad and called UPS and told them that there was no way that he came because I have been home all day they told me to look on my door to see if the note they leave was on my door and it wasn't there so they called the shipping place near me to see if he would bring my bed to me..the the guy that was driving the truck said no he didn't have time after his last drop off to bring it back. The last stop was 2 streets away from my house!!! I am so mad about this!! Now I have to wait until Monday and I was looking forward to going to the fabric store with my mom to buy the pink ribbon and pink tulle to customize her bed. I just want to get everything ready for her and it's driving me nuts that I can't. I don't have a room that I can turn into a nursery for her so I just wanted something to do to get ready. I am going to make a place in my living room for her because I sleep on the couch (my bed hurts my back) and then when I get my big crib I will be turning my room into babyville or maybe the dining room because we never use the table and I could turn the nook into her own little space. What are all of your thoughts on using the dining nook for a nursery? Sorry for my little rant but I just want to sit and ooh and aww at my baby stuff and I can't yet :cry:

missangie-Happy Birthday!!!!
DJF- the room is adorable!! even before the decorations I cant wait to have Dylans all set up but we still have to paint over all the marker and crayon but as soon as I am done I will post!
Wantingbbbump- Oh wow I would be so pissed! UPS makes me so mad sometimes! they have left my expensive items like hafway in the rain before... ugh I hope you get your package soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->