April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

So my ultrasound results FINALLY came in late yesterday afternoon... They told me the reason I have been in so much pain is because I developed hydronephrosis. My doctor wasn't available to fully explain my options though so the woman just said basically you will be living in vicodin til your son is born. Um I am not okay with that treatment plan so I am scheduling an appt with an "alternative medicine" place I will let you guys know how it goes :) praying I get some relief I literally can't get off the couch

I just read this post and I first want to say that I am in no way telling you what to do or take while pregnant but I just wanted to let you know that with my son and this baby I have to take vicodin and it is safe to take during pregnancy. I feel so bad that you are in so much pain. I know how it feels to not be able to get up because the pain is so bad. I really hope that you do find a way to treat your pain because us being in pain does put stress on the baby.

OMG It is so nice to hear a positive story about Vicodin use during pregnancy!! A few people I know have relatives with babies born with serious medical conditions after the mom took vicodin obviously no one knows if its from the vicodin it just really really scared me!
I just had to get an emergency root canal due to a severe amount of pain I was is. Now my face is swollen and i am still in pain cause they could only do half of it because I hadnt eaten or drank anything due to the pain so during the procedure I began passing out so they had to stop. :( I really wish I would have just taken a vicodin the first day because on the way home (probably from the stress) but I started getting full blown contractions and almost went to the ER but decided to drink a ton of water and lay down first... thank god it made them stop but omg they hurt

Hi all, Sorry I haven't been on but we were hit with a huge snow storm and lost power. It's on for the moment so I wanted to hop on and let you all know that baby & I are still doing great.

They didn't really check the size of her during the U/S just her water and my cervix also the placenta.

I am sorry to see that people are having problems too, but hey were are getting there and I have faith that we will keep our babies in until at least 36 weeks. Those that are in pain I really hope that you find something that helps!!

So my ultrasound results FINALLY came in late yesterday afternoon... They told me the reason I have been in so much pain is because I developed hydronephrosis. My doctor wasn't available to fully explain my options though so the woman just said basically you will be living in vicodin til your son is born. Um I am not okay with that treatment plan so I am scheduling an appt with an "alternative medicine" place I will let you guys know how it goes :) praying I get some relief I literally can't get off the couch

I just read this post and I first want to say that I am in no way telling you what to do or take while pregnant but I just wanted to let you know that with my son and this baby I have to take vicodin and it is safe to take during pregnancy. I feel so bad that you are in so much pain. I know how it feels to not be able to get up because the pain is so bad. I really hope that you do find a way to treat your pain because us being in pain does put stress on the baby.

OMG It is so nice to hear a positive story about Vicodin use during pregnancy!! A few people I know have relatives with babies born with serious medical conditions after the mom took vicodin obviously no one knows if its from the vicodin it just really really scared me!
I just had to get an emergency root canal due to a severe amount of pain I was is. Now my face is swollen and i am still in pain cause they could only do half of it because I hadnt eaten or drank anything due to the pain so during the procedure I began passing out so they had to stop. :( I really wish I would have just taken a vicodin the first day because on the way home (probably from the stress) but I started getting full blown contractions and almost went to the ER but decided to drink a ton of water and lay down first... thank god it made them stop but omg they hurt

With my son I took 10mg's 4x a day and with this baby I am on 10mg 5x's a day. My son was and is 100% healthy. He had no problems at birth and I was on it the whole pregnancy. I was on stronger pain meds this time but went down to vicodin and will stay on it until she is born. Just remember the Dr's will never have you take something that is going to harm you or your baby. I was going to try and go 100% off the pain meds but my OB said that you have to take care of mommy to take care of baby. He also said that it was safe to take and so did the pharmacy. That sucks about your tooth. I hope that it's better. Oh yeah contractions HURT!!! I forgot how they felt until I went into labor Monday..lol

Brooke- Sorry to hear you are in so much pain, i hope you get some relief soon and find a safe medication to take x

So sorry for anyone having problems, thinking of you all, hoping and praying you get some relief and that you and your babas are ok. Xxx

Thank you Tilly and pinkmummy :)

AHHH tomorrow is my baby shower and I couldnt be more excited and stressed!!
I am co-hosting it and I dont really know how much more we need because the other host has been busy with work for weeks and rarely responds to my messages.... I will post some photos of the presents tomorrow :) :) :) :)

I am so sorry for all your pain:( I had a root canal when pregnant with my ds1 and it was so uncomfortable to go through. Dental pain can be the worst:( I really feel for you right now, you have gone through so much. I am glad your contractions stopped aster you relaxed and had water. I had a couple contractions last night, not painful just pressure. My baby was moving around like crazy! Take care of yourself, and I hope you get some pain relief soon. :hugs:

Thank you Tilly and pinkmummy :)

AHHH tomorrow is my baby shower and I couldnt be more excited and stressed!!
I am co-hosting it and I dont really know how much more we need because the other host has been busy with work for weeks and rarely responds to my messages.... I will post some photos of the presents tomorrow :) :) :) :)

I hope you had a great baby shower!! I wish I was having another one:(

Sorry to hear about everyone that is having problems :( we don't have much longer to wait now, try and keep strong!

Looking forward to seeing your baby shower pics Brooke. I'm having a baby shower on the 11th feb as a joint 21st birthday party too. I'm in the UK and baby showers aren't very common over here so I've never been to one.

I hope you enjoyed your baby shower Brooke, sounds fab! pics please.:) xx

Brooke~ I hope that your baby shower went great!!! I'm not too sure when mine will be or if I will even have one because the girl that was going to have mine and I are not really getting along right now. I think my mom is going to have one for me but TBH I'm not really wanting to have one at the moment. I can't wait to see pic's of your's.

I was given vicodin for swelling in my back that is causing severe nerve pain - I only take it when I really need it, which is like every couple of days before bed and no problems so far! It's just tylenol with a small amount of hydrocodone

Hey ladies!! How is everyone feeling this week? I am starting to feel exhasuted all the time:( If I could sleep all day I would! lol Bring on my induction date because I so feel ready! lol Hope everyone is well:)

I am also definitely feeling more tired. I could of spent all of Sunday in bed ... but I didn't :) Otherwise feeling pretty well. Roughly 10 more weeks to go. So excited to meet her!!

Mari/DJF I am feeling the same way, I could sleep all of the time. I just can't wait until Airyonna is here so I can love on her....and play dress up :haha: I am starting to wonder if we are all so tired to get us ready for all of the sleepless nights. Other than my ribs killing me, my pelvic bone feeling like it's being pulled apart, the contractions and being tired I am feeling great! Is anyone else having to eat every 2hrs? I am hungry all of the time.

Mari/DJF I am feeling the same way, I could sleep all of the time. I just can't wait until Airyonna is here so I can love on her....and play dress up :haha: I am starting to wonder if we are all so tired to get us ready for all of the sleepless nights. Other than my ribs killing me, my pelvic bone feeling like it's being pulled apart, the contractions and being tired I am feeling great! Is anyone else having to eat every 2hrs? I am hungry all of the time.

Yes, I am hungry all the time too! I definitely eat every 2 hours. I remember when I was pregnant with my dd, I had really horrible rib pain. Sorry for your pain. I have the same pelvic pain right now and it totally sucks.

wantingbbbump - sorry to hear about the pain! Hopefully it will get better.

I have actually been less hungry - probably because there is less room in my stomach :) it's probably a good thing as I have already put on a bunch of weight.

I feel like I could sleep all the time also! I get horrible sleep at night between peeing all the time and my sciatic nerve killing me the best sleep is at nap time lol not much longer Ladies :)

The lack of sleep is defintely prepping me for when the baby gets here. My 2 kids have been sleeping through the night for a while, so I guess my body needs to get used to not sleeping again! lol

BWilliams - I have the same awful sciatic pain. It makes sleeping well impossible. Sorry for your pain too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->