April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

We actually went with a sky blue color. I'm hoping it doesn't turn out too bright.

I had a crazy night!!! I had to go into L&D because I thought my water broke and then while I was on the way there I started having painful contractions that started out at 8 mins apart. They got me hooked up to the monitors and then my contractions went to 5 mins apart then 3 then were 1 min lasting 45 seconds and were hitting 60 on the monitor all within a 30 time period. They did every test they could do and thank god they all came back fine. The on call dr was a ass!!!! I almost kicked him in the face!! He was doing a few tests where he had to use the metal thing and he was sooooo ruff I was screaming out in pain, the nurse had to tell him how to do things and he was asking what to do next and it made me so upset that he didn't know what he was doing. Then he went to check my cervix and put 3 straight fingers in me. Um hello I haven't had sex in over 4 months!! I was in so much pain I yelled "get out" he kept on doing the check so I yelled at him to get out of me!! At that point he had to stop. The nurse took over but he was so ruff and because he put 3 fingers in me I swelled up and she couldn't get to my cervix. That dr never came back into my room thank god. I was given a shot to stop my contractions and was sent to U/S because her HR was dropping with each contraction. She looked great so they really had no idea why her HR was dropping so low, I was told to be prepared for a c section if it happens when I am allowed to give birth. She is now head down and at 0 station so she is ready to go, they said that I am going to have a pretty fast labor when she is born because of where she is and how fast my contractions moved from 8 mins to 1 min apart. It was just a crazy night. I thought I was going to have her. They told me that if my water had broke, if my contractions kept up, or if one of my tests came back positive then I would of had her last night. I guess I am very lucky to be still pregnant with nothing wrong with my daughter. I got to get a really good U/S and see her face, hands, feet , the cord, everything!! And she is 100% a girl..lol We got a great potty shot. I hope that all of you are doing great!!!

OMG wantingbbump sounds like you had quite a night! I would have been so freaked out! I am so happy that she decided to stay put! I hope she waits at least 8 more weeks! Did they tell you how much they think she weighs?

I had a crazy night!!! I had to go into L&D because I thought my water broke and then while I was on the way there I started having painful contractions that started out at 8 mins apart. They got me hooked up to the monitors and then my contractions went to 5 mins apart then 3 then were 1 min lasting 45 seconds and were hitting 60 on the monitor all within a 30 time period. They did every test they could do and thank god they all came back fine. The on call dr was a ass!!!! I almost kicked him in the face!! He was doing a few tests where he had to use the metal thing and he was sooooo ruff I was screaming out in pain, the nurse had to tell him how to do things and he was asking what to do next and it made me so upset that he didn't know what he was doing. Then he went to check my cervix and put 3 straight fingers in me. Um hello I haven't had sex in over 4 months!! I was in so much pain I yelled "get out" he kept on doing the check so I yelled at him to get out of me!! At that point he had to stop. The nurse took over but he was so ruff and because he put 3 fingers in me I swelled up and she couldn't get to my cervix. That dr never came back into my room thank god. I was given a shot to stop my contractions and was sent to U/S because her HR was dropping with each contraction. She looked great so they really had no idea why her HR was dropping so low, I was told to be prepared for a c section if it happens when I am allowed to give birth. She is now head down and at 0 station so she is ready to go, they said that I am going to have a pretty fast labor when she is born because of where she is and how fast my contractions moved from 8 mins to 1 min apart. It was just a crazy night. I thought I was going to have her. They told me that if my water had broke, if my contractions kept up, or if one of my tests came back positive then I would of had her last night. I guess I am very lucky to be still pregnant with nothing wrong with my daughter. I got to get a really good U/S and see her face, hands, feet , the cord, everything!! And she is 100% a girl..lol We got a great potty shot. I hope that all of you are doing great!!!

Glad you and her are doing well! I hope our babies stay put for awhile longer, Im starting to get nervous as well (as you know from my other thread!)

Wantingbbbump, hope your little girl stays put for a little while longer and that doctor sounds awful, so glad you are still pregnant x

Wantingbbbump, glad everything turned out ok. Fingers crossed that she stays put for several more weeks. How did you not punch that guy?

Oh my, you have been through alot. I am so glad ur little girl is ok:) Take care and get lots of rest.:hugs:

Hey ladies! I hope everyone ok today:) I have an OB appt today and get my ultrasound results, so I get know how big my little guy is. I will update you all when I get back. My hip/sciatic pain is still bad, so I think I am going to try a support belt and see if that helps.

Have a great day everyone:)

wantingbbbump - sounds like a very eventful night. Glad everything turned out ok and you are both doing well! Get some rest.

So my ultrasound results FINALLY came in late yesterday afternoon... They told me the reason I have been in so much pain is because I developed hydronephrosis. My doctor wasn't available to fully explain my options though so the woman just said basically you will be living in vicodin til your son is born. Um I am not okay with that treatment plan so I am scheduling an appt with an "alternative medicine" place I will let you guys know how it goes :) praying I get some relief I literally can't get off the couch

So my ultrasound results FINALLY came in late yesterday afternoon... They told me the reason I have been in so much pain is because I developed hydronephrosis. My doctor wasn't available to fully explain my options though so the woman just said basically you will be living in vicodin til your son is born. Um I am not okay with that treatment plan so I am scheduling an appt with an "alternative medicine" place I will let you guys know how it goes :) praying I get some relief I literally can't get off the couch

Brooke, I am sorry you are in so much pain. I hope you can find some relief soon. :hugs:

Got my ultrasound results and my little guy was only around 2lbs at 28+1. He is measuring in the 50th % for weight. When i had 27 week growth scan with ds1, he was already 3.5lbs. Maybe I will have only an 8lbs baby this time intstead of 9.5! :) Ob said he can still pack on alot of weight the last month or so. I am having one more scan around 36 weeks. I would be so happy with a smaller baby this time:)

Aw it does sound like you will be having a little one this time :) at 27 +1 my little guy weight 2lbs 10 oz but people say not to trust the ultrasound weight estimates. I remember them telling me at 36 weeks with my son he weighted 7 1/2 already but 2 weeks later he was born at 6 lbs 6 oz

Aw it does sound like you will be having a little one this time :) at 27 +1 my little guy weight 2lbs 10 oz but people say not to trust the ultrasound weight estimates. I remember them telling me at 36 weeks with my son he weighted 7 1/2 already but 2 weeks later he was born at 6 lbs 6 oz

You are right Brooke, ultrasound results can be way off sometimes. With DS1, they said he was 3.5 at 27+1, and at 35 weeks they said he was 7lb14. I delivered exactly at 40 weeks and he was 9lb7oz. So estimates were pretty good then. But I wonder if they are off this time because of the history with big babies?? My fundal height measurement was 32cm and I was 29+3 yesterday. I am just so curious!! lol

I really hope you get some pain relief soon. xx

I had another growth scan today and bubs has put on 1lb 1oz in 2 weeks and is now weighing a whopping 3lb12oz!!!!!! Other than that all is well with baby my kidneys in the other hand r not great I'm now going 24hr urine collections as I've gone from 5g To 7g of protein in 2 weeks the plan is to monitor it weekly but if it reaches double figures then they will give me steroids and deliver at 36 weeks just praying things hold off untill 37 weeks x

Progression Photo :) I cant believe I thought I was chunky at 4 week!!

Attachments

• baby transition.jpg
    baby transition.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 4

I just read this post and I first want to say that I am in no way telling you what to do or take while pregnant but I just wanted to let you know that with my son and this baby I have to take vicodin and it is safe to take during pregnancy. I feel so bad that you are in so much pain. I know how it feels to not be able to get up because the pain is so bad. I really hope that you do find a way to treat your pain because us being in pain does put stress on the baby.

I had another growth scan today and bubs has put on 1lb 1oz in 2 weeks and is now weighing a whopping 3lb12oz!!!!!! Other than that all is well with baby my kidneys in the other hand r not great I'm now going 24hr urine collections as I've gone from 5g To 7g of protein in 2 weeks the plan is to monitor it weekly but if it reaches double figures then they will give me steroids and deliver at 36 weeks just praying things hold off untill 37 weeks x

Aw 3lbs 12oz already! :) how awesome!
Sorry to hear about your kidneys sounds awful!
I hate that so many of us are having so many problems :(
I hope your little one makes it to until at least 37 weeks!
I am worried they will induce me due the the stress on the baby with me being in so much pain...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->