April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

I was wondering if I could your opinions on names for our little guy? Hubby and I are having a hard time picking one. Hubby really loves the name Xavier, so I caved and let him use it as a middle name. There will be 2 middle names because one is a family name.
Here is what we like so far:

-Nicholas Robert Xavier
-Landon Robert Xavier
-Logan Robert Xavier
-Connor Robert Xavier

I would love to know what you ladies think. Thanx:)

My favorites are Nicholas and Logan. Great names!

too funny, my favorites are Landon and Connor. They are all great names, dont think you can go wrong!

I really like Landon and Connor as well!
Connor was on my list as i've always loved the name but i know a couple of people with the name so we crossed it off x

I was wondering if I could your opinions on names for our little guy? Hubby and I are having a hard time picking one. Hubby really loves the name Xavier, so I caved and let him use it as a middle name. There will be 2 middle names because one is a family name.
Here is what we like so far:

-Nicholas Robert Xavier
-Landon Robert Xavier
-Logan Robert Xavier
-Connor Robert Xavier

I would love to know what you ladies think. Thanx:)

I think Nicholas Robert Xavier has a lovely ring to it :)

Thanx for all the opinion's on baby names:) Hubby and I were talking last night, and still cannot decide on one. I think we are going to have to wait til the little guy is here and then pick a name. This never happened with our dd and ds1!! lol

Hi all, Well I got her bed on monday and I LOVE it!!! I put it together all by myself. I felt so cool for doing it without a man around..lol My Dr apt went Okay, I gained another 5lbs so that's 25lbs so far. He said that I need to glue my butt to the couch and stay there or Airy will be born way too soon. He also said that she is going to be small because my last 2 apt's I have measured small. All I could think was thank god because I was sooo worried about having a big baby or over 7'3 because having my son almost broke my pelvic bone and was born with a broken nose. So the baby has to stay under 7lbs. Her HR was 167 so that was good and she was moving away from the Dr when he was trying get her Hr, it was so funny.

I have to get my butt back down and so I am sorry that I can't do personals right now but I will tomorrow.

Hi all, Well I got her bed on monday and I LOVE it!!! I put it together all by myself. I felt so cool for doing it without a man around..lol My Dr apt went Okay, I gained another 5lbs so that's 25lbs so far. He said that I need to glue my butt to the couch and stay there or Airy will be born way too soon. He also said that she is going to be small because my last 2 apt's I have measured small. All I could think was thank god because I was sooo worried about having a big baby or over 7'3 because having my son almost broke my pelvic bone and was born with a broken nose. So the baby has to stay under 7lbs. Her HR was 167 so that was good and she was moving away from the Dr when he was trying get her Hr, it was so funny.

I have to get my butt back down and so I am sorry that I can't do personals right now but I will tomorrow.

Glad your little girl is doing well and staying put x

Hey Ladies! I hope everyone is well today. I just wanted to post some pics of our finished nursery:)

Attachments

• 543.jpg
    543.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 544.jpg
    544.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 546.jpg
    546.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 10
  • 549.jpg
    549.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 548.jpg
    548.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 9
Love your nursery! I love the colour of your walls and the quilt bedding! A nice size room too :) We have put our cot bed together today and have rearranged the baby's room so we have enough room for his cot, wardrobe and my desk. We're keeping the room as a study as well for now as I need somewhere quiet to study.

Thanx Ladies:) I cannot take much credit for the nursery, hubby did the whole room over his Christmas holidays:) I helped with decorating and choosing paint colours.

Hey Ladies! I hope everyone is well today. I just wanted to post some pics of our finished nursery:)

Oh wow....so beautiful!! Nyah is going to be in our room for a few weeks in a moses basket, then in with her youngest sister so we're in the middle if sorting that room now, going to make one corner a bit more for babies with what'll stickers etc...spent all day yesterday moving our middle child in with our eldest which meant dismantling bunk beds and bringing them downstairs, and swapping witg single bed. Shattered already and lots more to do.today....exciting stuff though, finally feel like we're getting organised now! :)

Gosh pinkmummy i would be shattered if i had all that to do as well!

My girls already share a room and we have a spare room that will be babies once he's out of his moses basket, we have lots of sorting out to do in there though as its currently used to put all our unwanted bits in lol x

wantingbbbump - glad Airy is doing well!! Keep resting :)

Mari30me - I love the nursery!!!! It is adorable :)

is anyone here going to be having a labor doula? My husband and I just interviewed one today. She is a student doula meaning she has had the class and needs to attend 5 births before being certified and her services are free. She has done 2 births and has one in feb. so we would be her 4th. She was awesome and we both really liked her and are tempted to cancel our other interviews because we liked her so much :) We are scheduled to interview another student this week (we would be her first birth) and a certified doula (who is familiar with hypnobirthing, she is actually attending our hypnobirthing class but her services are a sliding scale of $450-650 and I am just sure we are wanting to spend that much even though we do have the funds to do so...)

just curious if anyone else was going to be using a doula or for those who have given birth before, if anyone has used one in the past?

Yay, u got the bed!! :) Go you for putting it together too:) I am glad you little girl is staying put and doing well.

is anyone here going to be having a labor doula? My husband and I just interviewed one today. She is a student doula meaning she has had the class and needs to attend 5 births before being certified and her services are free. She has done 2 births and has one in feb. so we would be her 4th. She was awesome and we both really liked her and are tempted to cancel our other interviews because we liked her so much :) We are scheduled to interview another student this week (we would be her first birth) and a certified doula (who is familiar with hypnobirthing, she is actually attending our hypnobirthing class but her services are a sliding scale of $450-650 and I am just sure we are wanting to spend that much even though we do have the funds to do so...)

just curious if anyone else was going to be using a doula or for those who have given birth before, if anyone has used one in the past?

I have never used a doula before but I have heard they are great. My neighbor is a doula and loves it:) I think if you have a great feeling for someone, that counts for something. Maybe interview one more person and if you still like the first one, then I say pick her! :) GL

Mari, your nursery is gorgeous!!! Found out Friday my MIL bought our whole crib bedding set, it's the first things to come off our registry, so exciting! :)

We've got our paint purchased it just needs to go on the walls.

Tilly- our baby's room is our boxes of random stuff room, too. Ended up throwing most of it away except for tax docs and stuff, lol.

Mari, your nursery is gorgeous!!! Found out Friday my MIL bought our whole crib bedding set, it's the first things to come off our registry, so exciting! :)

We've got our paint purchased it just needs to go on the walls.

Tilly- our baby's room is our boxes of random stuff room, too. Ended up throwing most of it away except for tax docs and stuff, lol.

So exciting you got the bedding for your crib, what colour are you painting your nursery? We threw most of our bits away to apart from a single bed that we will need to get rid of x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->