April/may babies off 2016.... catch up help and and advice xx

Older mummy... There's products out there that warm the baby wipes for you, I think that's what corn was talking about. I don't really use wipes, I still use cotton wool and water but only use wipes if I'm really tired in the night or if I've run out of cotton wool.

My baby has had crusty eyebrows since he was 2 weeks and I think his now developing cradle cap :dohh: poor baby is also very spotty

I'm sure your baby was also born on the 7th right? How is he getting on?

A tiny but of olive oil massaged into baby's hair in the bath works wonders for cradle cap babyjan. I used it with Oakley and it cleared immediately!

Hi everyone! I lost this thread had to find it :)

I'm Emma (another Emma! Feel free to call me lace etc to save confusion! Lol) I'm 27 I live in Kent. I now have 2 girls :D 4 year old Hollie and 10 day old Mae.

How is everyone doing?

I too had forgotten the impact that labour has on your lady parts :( Sitting down comfortably is an ordeal! :-s

Has anyone had SPD ? I think I may have developed it since giving birth! :( I'm struggling to walk and my left leg can't seem to bear my weight, going upstairs and rolling over in bed are very painful, it's v annoying as I'm used to running up and down the stairs and doing quick housework etc and I feel like I can't. Sorry to whinge!
A
OH has taken DD1 to cinema so me and Mae are enjoying some quiet! ;-)

This is Mae not long after she was born :) she has changed a lot since then - bit less puffy now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 6
Emma, congrats on baby Mae. I had mild SPD on pregnancy which seems to have got slightly worse since my little girl was born. Crossing my legs, moving around in bed, walking at any page are all difficult. I have a physio appontment for my muscle separation this week so will definitely be mentioning the SPD.

Also still have some spd. I cannot sit one way for too long and walking too much suck too. :(

I cannot believe my little girl is a month old now though!!

Attachments

• 1mj.jpg
    1mj.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 1mj2.jpg
    1mj2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
She is sooo adorable sweettart! All of our babies are growing soooo fast :cry: miss my tiny newborn even though his still tiny lol

Is anyone else's baby cooing? Is the most cutest sound ever :cloud9:

She is sooo adorable sweettart! All of our babies are growing soooo fast :cry: miss my tiny newborn even though his still tiny lol

Freya is starting to coo too. Melts my heart :cloud9:

Thank you!

They grow way too fast. My son is starting to speak sentences and it feels like just yesterday he was as little as his sister.

My baby sounds like a goat :cry: reflux related I suppose. Poor guy.

I'm late to the party because of all the complications we've had.
I'm Emi, 33 1/2A, from Frankfurt am Main in Germany. My first is 4 1/2 years old (Aodhán) and Trystan was born on the 19th of April on my original due date after 2 days and nights of 10 min labor at home :wacko: At least I got a quick delivery when I got to the hospital.
In pregnancy I had pertussis, kidney and pelvic infection, the flu, strep throat and bronchitis, broke my ribs at 37 weeks and after delivery had a postpartum infection (bladder), my baby was treated for a postpartum lung infection and jaundice, atm we are dealing with reflux and tummy aches from gas. My lo wakes every half hour at night and I am praying things will get better soon :cry: We are giving him probiotics and have high hopes that it will help him some.

Trystan was tiny at birth, only 5.9 lbs and 18.9 inches (2670 g and 48 cm) but he hardly lost any birth weight and is gaining rapidly now :wacko: Still looks tiny in my arms though I think.

Attachments

• IMG_20160513_123719.jpg
    IMG_20160513_123719.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20160513_154938.jpg
    IMG_20160513_154938.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20160419_174706.jpg
    IMG_20160419_174706.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20160426_223917.jpg
    IMG_20160426_223917.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Snapchat-8595346644991875242.jpg
    Snapchat-8595346644991875242.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 7
Aww such lovely babies!!

Emi u look great!

Emily is 3 weeks old I cannot believe it. She is so big already and just starting to coo a little like he said!!

My mastitis is gone cleared up pretty quickly with antibiotics but the nipple on that side is really sore still and I cannot figure out why it is bigger den the other nipple I hate feeding off that side so does Emily.

She us very good I'd I Canberra her to dmstay awake till 11 she'll sleep till 4 Nd then 7 or maybe 8 but she us had to sleep from 9. 30 and I'd she does ages up at 2.30. 4. 30 and 6. 30!

During the day she is roughly every 2 hours.

Ds2 is being a full nightmare this last 3 weeks screaming house down at bedtime and randomly through the night. Dh working nights so I have to run from one to the other constantly and one keeps wakingbthe other

Hey ladiea ope wrre all ok..
Such lovely piccies of all ur babies...

Time is flying for sure....

We went to the hospital yesterday as skylar as a cough...turns out my suspicionz are right and she has silent reflux and they had her on a nebuliser break the mucys up and prescruved gaviscon..we will see

Xx

Sorry you guys had to go hospital Emma, I hope baby is well now? at least you now got confirmation about the reflux and hopefully the gaviscon works x

Lovely pics of the babies. They're all growing so fast. Erik is 22 days old now and he's feeding so well. He's a lot more alert these days too.

I don't know how you ladies with more children manage. I'm sleeping when he does so didn't get up till 11 today. We were up between 4.30 and 7.30 though because he wouldn't settle.

Thanks babyjan were tryin it tonight so lets hope xxx

Becka yea im finding it hard on the bad nights were i get 1.5hr if im lucky as her reflux ...the next day i cnt sleep as got dd2...lucky she has nursery 2 days a week xx

Here skylar is now 2 weeks old..10lb 9 now shes put on 3 since birth ....

My lil chunk

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-05/20160513_090103_zpsm0pp6wvy.jpg

She's a cutie Emma. Can't get over how much hair some of our babies have. I'm used to seeing babies with hardly any.

She has lovely hair and I love how chubby she is! So cute <3

Aww cute Emma!

I wish I could nap when Archer does but Oakley is only at nursery 9-12 and during that time Archer feeds and I try and get on with house work etc.

I unfortunately have developed mastitis :-( honestly I would rather give birth again than go through the pain I woke up in the early hours of Thursday morning! Raging temp, my whole body was aching and my right boob really inflamed and blocked. I was straight to the doctors and prescribed antibiotics which thankfully seem to be working and I feel much better!

I can't believe Archer is 1 month old already, he now weighs 9lb 11oz so since birth has gained 1lb 5oz! I'm loving every minute but really wish time would slow down!

Awww thanks girls

Bekha im surprised how much hair she had as she has my first was so bald lol.!!!

Princess bless u sounzs awful but glad its clearing for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->