• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April/may babies off 2016.... catch up help and and advice xx

Evening and morning of screaming here. Could be right about the growth spurt. Erik is almost too big for his 0-3mth baby grows, he'll be 4 weeks old tomorrow. He's so long now. I put the mood light to red and played white noise to him last night and it seemed to help improve his sleep.

Hard wen they fuss ant u cnt settle them..

Pink noise on youtube calms skylar righy away she loves it..

Becka bless him he must be growibg good :)

Xx

Archer has had green poo since yesterday evening. It dosent smell any different, not that I've been smelling it lol I mean it dosent have a distinctive smell! I am breastfeeding him so don't know if it's normal perhaps something I ate? I'm also taking antibiotics for the mastitis so wondering if that could affect his poo? He's fine in himself and eating, pooing and sleeping fine. Any thoughts?
When my 3rd bub had green poo it was due to strong let down and getting too much lactose ( or so my mw said ) i only bf him for 5 weeks though because if his reflux. When i moved him to formula he got green poo from too much iron in the formula. Id say it might be your a/b if its only started since taking them.

Archer has had green poo since yesterday evening. It dosent smell any different, not that I've been smelling it lol I mean it dosent have a distinctive smell! I am breastfeeding him so don't know if it's normal perhaps something I ate? I'm also taking antibiotics for the mastitis so wondering if that could affect his poo? He's fine in himself and eating, pooing and sleeping fine. Any thoughts?
When my 3rd bub had green poo it was due to strong let down and getting too much lactose ( or so my mw said ) i only bf him for 5 weeks though because if his reflux. When i moved him to formula he got green poo from too much iron in the formula. Id say it might be your a/b if its only started since taking them.

Thank you for sharing this. I finished my antibiotics yesterday afternoon and since then his poos are becoming more yellow so I definatley think that's what it was. I also phoned the hv this morning to get her advice and she said the same so thankfully nothing to worry about :)

Skylar will be 3 weeks tommorow and its flying by..

Her hair is goin lighter and her face is changing...

Stil not sure hu she looks like...

Her reflux is bettrr on gaviscon but gettin her ranitadine today..

Here she is..

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-05/20160521_095320_zps68rjf8dh.jpg

This is Erik, taken on Wednesday. Can't believe he's four weeks old today! It's also my 38th birthday. I'm celebrating by escaping for a long hot soak whilst hubby and one of his support team look after Erik for a bit. It was a very disturbed night, so I'm taking it easy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 5
Happy birthay bekha :)

And hes blummin beautiful

Looks so grown up

Thanks Emma.

He looks like a little old man when he frowns.

Any of your babies got some cheeky habits? Erik will take ages to settle, but then before he falls alseep he'll open one eye and smile. It's as though he knows what he's doing. I know it's probably wind but it just looks so cheeky.

Happy birthday bekah hope you have a lovely day ! Eric has grown a lot :) lovely sleepsuit too X

Ah skylar has changed so much !

2 beautiful babes xx

Aww everyone babies still have really clear lovely skin... My lil boy has a really spotty face that is rough to touch :( his also got cradle cap coming in a lot on his head before it was more at the front of his head and on eyebrows. I'm using the dentinox shampoo and gonna give the olive oil a go as suggested

Glad the gavsison is working Emma :thumbup:

Bekah, cute lil man and I love the play mat.. Is that a M&P one? I need to get LO one x

I think the baby acne and cradle cap are pretty common around the 4-6wk age. My baby is getting a bit of the baby acne on cheeks and a bit of cradle cap. His skin was prefect until last week. It's just a phase :) He was fussy all night...looks like a day of naps and coffee

Aww everyone babies still have really clear lovely skin... My lil boy has a really spotty face that is rough to touch :( his also got cradle cap coming in a lot on his head before it was more at the front of his head and on eyebrows. I'm using the dentinox shampoo and gonna give the olive oil a go as suggested

Glad the gavsison is working Emma :thumbup:

Bekah, cute lil man and I love the play mat.. Is that a M&P one? I need to get LO one x

It is. He loves it too. I got it half price in the Christmas sale. Think their summer sale is on soon.

Esme has dry skin on her face and a few little spots on her neck where milk dribbles down!

She's fussy again tonight. Just swaddled her and put her in her cot and rocked her until she calmed down. I expect her to start screaming again before long though. Poor little girl. No idea what causes it? It's been the same all week.

She is giving lots of little smiles during the day now though which is lovely :)

13238972_10154296478515362_7603125925642451654_n.jpg

We've got baby acne here too. It started as just a few spots between her eyes about a week ago but now it is pretty much all over her face. No cradle cap yet!

Gorgeous baby's :baby:

My baby has very spotty face , neck crusty eyebrows and top front part of his head and ears are dry flaky skin! Suck a lovely look my baby has going on! Bless him :lol:

Couldn't move the other day for two whole days my baby would not leave me be, every 10-15 mins he cried and cried so ended up just snuggling him basically for two days!

Anyone else baby being bit needy?

Not that I'm complaining love baby snuggles but couldn't get much done besides

He coos and smiles at me now too :baby:

Oldermummy how old is your little man now? Mine has his needy days too, more often than not, he just wants to nurse and be held all day. Usually I don't get much more done than a walk, shower, dinner, and dishes. Hoping tonight won't be a fussy night!

Beautiful babies everyone!

Archer had a few tiny spots on his cheek but they seem to be clearing now.

Babyjan I would definitely recommend olive oil for cradle cap! Just a tiny amount and rinse it through with warm water in the bath, nothing else works in my opinion!

How often do you bath your los? We bath Archer couple of days which has helped his skin from drying out. We do freshen him up using cotton wool and water daily though.

About twice a week I think. More often if she's got extra messy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->