April/may babies off 2016.... catch up help and and advice xx

How often do you bath your los? We bath Archer couple of days which has helped his skin from drying out. We do freshen him up using cotton wool and water daily though.

About twice a week? It just depends tbh, life's pretty busy so we aim for that!

We bath her every other night same as madi..

She likes the bath until.we wash her hair..

Then all hell breaks loose :)

Do your babies have days where they sleep more than others?

I feel like Freya has slept all day. In the ten hours today I reckon she's only been up about 4 of them in total!

Natasha we definitely have days where he sleeps for hours!

Ok I think his skin has gotten worse because I'm over at my mums and washed his stuff with surf powder. At home I use fairy non bio :/

Princess, we do twice a week but it can be more if his puked a lot that day or done a massive poop x

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-05/Snapchat-2223713042985372259_zpsaodnxszi.jpg

Here she is today..
Shes smiling already :) i just love that feeling...
Its amazing

Ranatadine seems to be working ..shes zleeping well

It's lovely to see the pictures as our little babies get bigger.

I have another appointment with the GP tomorrow for Erica's reflux. She's still really struggling with feeding, hiccups, being sick and screams in pain for ages, so we're hoping for some relief for her.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 4
Hope u get her relief ganton..i have to say reflux is very hard...
Skylars had her ranatadine since saturday and sunday monday were good today very fussy all day not settling
Jus ope its a bad day and shes ok tommorow..:(

I meant to ask how the ranitidine was going. I think it can take a while for the fussiness to settle as their throat gets burnt from the acid and needs time to heal. I hope she is better for you tomorrow.

Think Erik suffering with reflux too. Health visitor here this morning so will ask her. His skin has also become really spotty.

On a plus though he slept for six hours last night which meant I got to catch up a little. I know it'll be a one-off but happy to take nights like that when they come along.

Sorry to hear about your babies suffering from reflux bless them :hugs:. I hope you can all find a solution.

E slept for 6 hours straight last night which felt like a small miracle! The night before she was pretty much up every 1 and a half hours so even though I caught up on sleep i'm still knackered :lol:.

Well done e dani tinks :)
And yep i think we wud need 4 days sleep to actually catch up lol xxx

Skylar went down at 10.30pm woke up at 3am and the 6.40am
So not bad cx

Archer was wide awake yesterday from roughly 5pm until midnight! He was feeding a lot so I think he must be having a growth spurt? He did then sleep until 4.45am, fed until 5.15 and then slept until 8.30am so can't complain! I'm still shattered though haha!

After a fab night Tuesday last night was horrendous. Awake every hour. Nothing would settle him. Thinking he's growing again. Also started using gaviscon and think that's taken some adjusting to. Really hoping tonight is better or I'll be a zombie tomorrow.

Geesh my baby only sleeps at most 3hrs at a time, usually 2. And has his fussy nights which are so hard...then hours nursing all day. Good thing he's cute and sweet ;) love my baby!

Today has been a difficult day. Non stop feeding and won't be put down. He will fall asleep on the breast but the minute his put down he wakes up straight away crying and won't settle unless I put him back on the breast.

My mums saying it's cause I 'hold him a lot' ..maybe I do but I don't know I guess I just got be patient today

Oldermummy how old is your little man now? Mine has his needy days too, more often than not, he just wants to nurse and be held all day. Usually I don't get much more done than a walk, shower, dinner, and dishes. Hoping tonight won't be a fussy night!

Im so sorry corn! It's taking me days for these replys seems so hard to even get online atm!
He was 7weeks old today, don't know if the fact he was 2weeks early comes into It or not?
I'm struggling to get much done he could quite happily be held all day and stuck to me while I attempt cleaning :lol:
Not practical and tonight I am laid next to him in his crib by I have let him cry a few minutes at a time and just gave him a dodi to help calm him, he's not viably upset he gets tears when he is, he's just wining by seems of it

Dreading the weekend have to travel to a wedding and stay overnight :dohh: ohh the packing I will have to do!

Got a smiley baby today it's the best time when you see them smile with that wide open mouth thing they do :kiss: :baby:

Xx

Today has been a difficult day. Non stop feeding and won't be put down. He will fall asleep on the breast but the minute his put down he wakes up straight away crying and won't settle unless I put him back on the breast.

My mums saying it's cause I 'hold him a lot' ..maybe I do but I don't know I guess I just got be patient today

My baby is the same, it's not cause you hold them, babies need to be held. It's just personalities and they want there mommy, some days it's really hard!

Ah you ladies are saying exactly what i have been saying .... M just wants to be held. I don't mind but then again I do need to occasionally go to the toilet, feed myself etc. Lol! I keep thinking am I holding her too much? But I remember dd1 being the same and she is not a clingy child at all.

How everyone doing? C

Last edited:
Erik is the same. He loves cuddles. I know this phase won't last long so I'm trying to enjoy it.

Well the gaviscon and gripe water seems to be working wonders. He's less sicky and windy since we started using them and is sleeping better too. We had a 5.5 hour stint of sleep last night. Hope doesn't mean we'll have a very disturbed night tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->