April/May IVF buddies?!?

I just injected my first Lupron. OWIE! lol. I hate needles lol.

:dohh: Lost this thread:dohh: Hope you are all doing well?

JViti - How you getting on chick - Bet your near collection now? xx

Want - Did you take another pregnancy test hun? xx

Chi & Mas - Welcome!! Hope you are both well - are you both in your tww? - Im sending :dust: your way :) xx

So...... I had my consultation on the 16th and It looks like im going to start sometime next month fingers crossed! Bad news is my FSH has risen AGAIN to 9 (41yr old FSH - 8.5) My doc is concerned that I have a diminished reserve, well she's actually diagnosed it but told me to have the AMH test done anyway. Im still waiting for the results (had the blood drawn on the 16th) Really hoping its not too low :(

Also Im being screened for recurrent miscarriages and having an endo scratch before my next cycle.

Im going to do acupuncture, royal jelly, coq-10 and agnus cactus - not sure about the DHEA though lol Think im going to rattle too much - ive also heard about vitamin D being really good too :D

So not too much going on :haha: xx

Not near collection yet. Still waiting for AF. I was on 3 weeks of BC pill, just ginished it the other day, and now I am still doing Lupron and waiting for AF so I can start FSH and monitoring.

I'm impatient for u hun!!! Hope af makes an appearance for u soon :) do u have to call the clinic when u get ur period to arrange a scan? Xx

yeah. AF started trickling this morning. THey always told me that day 1 was heavy. ,but today is trickly...i wonder if i should still call or wait til tomorrow..

TMI
right now, its only on the TP, not in the toilet or on my underwear

Yeah my clinic say first day of full flow is cycle day 1 - I guess its started properly now? xx

still just being spotty...of course!!! its gunna come tomorrow...on a saturday...which makes everything suck!!!

TMI ALERT
I'm wearing a pad, and there has been nothing on it for the past 5 hours...and now barely on the TP...I see why they want full flow before a call...lol

:grr: how annoying!!! Is ur clinic shut at the weekend's? It's a pain that it's more waiting for u tho :( Xx

I think they are, but I'm sure there is a nurse on call that can contact the doctor and tell me what to do. I know that I am supposed to lower my Lupron from 10 units nightly, to 5 units nightly. But I am not sure if I am supposed to start another drug (i got like 7 from the pharmacy lol), or if I dont start the next drug until I get my baseline screening

Hey ladies!!! Sorry been missing in action, af started April 22nd and have been so busy with doctors appts.. BUT!!!!

We just got done doing iui+ trigger + clomid 100mg..

I went in Saturday and had 4 follies on the right, (the left doesn't matter, no tube) all follies were 16-20mm.. We triggered Sunday, with iui, dh is fine as far as motility, and count. With the wash, there were 70 million they did for iui, and 95% motility.. Fx'd this is it!! 3 years and we are ready for our rainbow!!

Want - OMG that sounds so promising!! Really hoping for the best for you :hugs: 4 follies is AWESOME! when are you due to test? xx

JViti - how u getting on chick? xx

Want - OMG that sounds so promising!! Really hoping for the best for you :hugs: 4 follies is AWESOME! when are you due to test? xx

I get to test next Wednesday!! 7 days left, I'm getting impatient... :)

AWESOME WANT!!!

I've been busy as hell with doctors appts too! I got AF on April 27th, and been doing FSH, HCG, and Lupron. I have been going back every 2 days since then. Today I had an appt, and I have 3 follies on the left (measuring 12, 13, 13) and 6 on the right (measuring 12,12,13,13,13,14). I have about 10+ on both sides that arent measurable yet (they arent totally sure if they are good follies or cysts...they look the same) They said it was going to take longer than we wanted because of my PCOS, but we are moving along!!! My estradiol levels were up in the 3,000s but then they dropped to the 600s. So I am going up high on FSH again and I have another appt for BW and US on Saturday. Its a long process, but I am hoping the patience will pay off!! 4 years!!! I have had enough waiting...its time!!!

Girls help me stay sane!!! I want to test out the trigger, but its only 6 days away... :0/

AWESOME WANT!!!

I've been busy as hell with doctors appts too! I got AF on April 27th, and been doing FSH, HCG, and Lupron. I have been going back every 2 days since then. Today I had an appt, and I have 3 follies on the left (measuring 12, 13, 13) and 6 on the right (measuring 12,12,13,13,13,14). I have about 10+ on both sides that arent measurable yet (they arent totally sure if they are good follies or cysts...they look the same) They said it was going to take longer than we wanted because of my PCOS, but we are moving along!!! My estradiol levels were up in the 3,000s but then they dropped to the 600s. So I am going up high on FSH again and I have another appt for BW and US on Saturday. Its a long process, but I am hoping the patience will pay off!! 4 years!!! I have had enough waiting...its time!!!

Our patience will! We've been trying 3 and omg, does it feel like forever.. Never give up! I will keep going until something gives!!

Sounds like they'll get bigger soon, what cd are you on?

JViti - Thats a great number of follies hun :happydance: hopefully you wont have to stim for much longer :hugs: only problem is then its more waiting!! xx

Want - Are you doing any bed rest? (sorry if ive already asked you!) I know its difficult with children already! Do you get much help at home? xx

Im just waiting to ov!!! Its driving me mad too lolol Im cd10 or 11 so hopefully (with all the supplements im taking to get me regular) I should ov in the next week, not going to pin all my hopes on that though

JViti - Thats a great number of follies hun :happydance: hopefully you wont have to stim for much longer :hugs: only problem is then its more waiting!! xx

Want - Are you doing any bed rest? (sorry if ive already asked you!) I know its difficult with children already! Do you get much help at home? xx

Im just waiting to ov!!! Its driving me mad too lolol Im cd10 or 11 so hopefully (with all the supplements im taking to get me regular) I should ov in the next week, not going to pin all my hopes on that though

I'm not on bedrest, but not working out like i would normally and just chillin most days waiting out the 2ww... Yes DH is home, and i have my brother that lives next door.. Should i be concerned with more than one baby?!? :shrug: lol

I have twins (natural) that are 7 and lost a set in 2011 (natural).. This time I'm needing assistance because of having only one tube when i lost of the twins.

When do you usually ov? What cd?

Today is CD 13 for me. WHen I did IUI, I didnt get the procedure until CD 23...it takes a LOOOOONG time for me...unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->