April/May IVF buddies?!?

Today is CD 13 for me. WHen I did IUI, I didnt get the procedure until CD 23...it takes a LOOOOONG time for me...unfortunately.

:dohh:--- bummer!!! waiting i think is the worst part!!! i can feel myself looking at the calendar and counting days.. everyday i do this like it's going to speed things up lol

lol im the same way. i go for another appt tomorrow so maybe ill be told i got enough follies and get my egg retrieval date...i am getting impatient with all this stimming...3 shots a night in the belly is starting to hurt!!

lol im the same way. i go for another appt tomorrow so maybe ill be told i got enough follies and get my egg retrieval date...i am getting impatient with all this stimming...3 shots a night in the belly is starting to hurt!!

I could only imagine! Let us know how your appt goes!! Fx'd!!

ok so appointment update!!

I went in today...I have 4 follies on the left side with the biggest one being 14.7mm. I have about 6-7 on the right with the biggest one measuring 15.8mm.

I have another appointment on Monday for more BW and US.

If things continue to go the way they are going, we are looking for me to trigger on Monday and go for egg retrieval on Wednesday!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Keeping my fingers crossed that Wednesday is retrieval day which means that transfer day would be between Saturday and Monday!!!!! So excited!!

I hope this is it! I am sooooooo done with these shots and all this trying!

Ahh, yay!! Fx'd this is a good month for every one... How exciting and what an experience!!
Praying you get this done on wed, and you are able to transfer on the weekend!!!

So, I had an appt today....and....

EGG RETRIEVAL THURSDAY!!! I trigger tonight at 10pm....using ovidrel.

I am sooooooooooooooo nervous!!! I am trying not to get excited or get my hopes up, but i cant help it. This is the closest weve ever been to baby #2...Except for the pointless IUI on a follicle that was only 15mm. grrrr....

I really hope this is a good month for everyone!!

I need to stop gettng excited tho...I already am picking out baby names, already know my due date if this cycle works...and already picked out a nursery for boy and girl. I even made a registry...wow----pathetic...THIS IS WHAT 4 YEARS OF TTC DOES TO YOU!!!

maybe i am a lil crazy...oh well...hey, if they just let me have sex to get pregnant, i wouldnt be this insane!!!!

Heya girls!!

How are you both doin?

JVitit - how did your retrieval go today?? xx

Want - Are you having a blood beta test done? Have you managed to hold out and not test??? im praying for a positive outcome for you :hugs:x xx

Nothing to update from me :( just more waiting :coffee:

Plex- Hey girl! Nope have not tested. I called the doctor yesterday and she said "you just had the iui done, you can't test until the 19th" so i have to wait and i don't want to waste anymore money or tests, so i've been keeping busy and just relaxing, going for a jog, exercising. etc. I did try to check my cervix and the "nose" that everyone says you're supposed to feel, I felt yesterday, it was high but reachable, and this morning, I couldn't reach it and i didn't want to try to reach any further lol :haha: So I am hoping its a good sign because i know when my period is around the corner, it's low and soft. So FX'd!!!!!! not to mention, my face is doing wonderful!!! :thumbup:

:haha: u made me chuckle - theres only so far you can reach to check a cervix :D Sounds like a good sign though hun!

I think youve got a great chance of a bfp this month as you had 4 follies - thats 4 chances!!

I like your countdown ticker - i always have to keep checking when i need to test, its good to work it out once then put up a ticker :)

Any possible symptoms yet? xx

hey girls, just got back from egg retrieval. They got 5 really good eggs. They will call me tomorrow and let me know how many fertilized. So nervous and excited. NOt sure which is more tho! lol. Its so weird to think that right now, my babies are being made...its so crazy!!

hey girls, just got back from egg retrieval. They got 5 really good eggs. They will call me tomorrow and let me know how many fertilized. So nervous and excited. NOt sure which is more tho! lol. Its so weird to think that right now, my babies are being made...its so crazy!!

YAY!!! how exciting! GO babies GO!!!!

if you don't mind me asking did you go through a financial company. IF we did have to go through IVF, they wanted money all upfront. it was 12,000 for 1 frozen 1 fresh, 15,000 for 2 frozen 2 fresh and 25,000 (ish) for 3 frozen 3 fresh... So was just asking. Don't have to tell me.

But yay, i'm so excited for you!!! :happydance:

:happydance: will they call u 2moro with a fert report?

How u feeling after the retrieval hun? I was sore for about 4 days, hot water bottles help :hugs: xx So pleased for you - it is weird that your future babies are multiplying/growing as we speak!!! exciting times!! xx

Plex- yes it is weird, and they will call me tomorrow between 10-5 to give me an update

Want- Actually, my insurance covers it. I got lucky, Massachusetts is 1 of the 10 states in the country that mandates that insurances cover infertility treatments. Without it I wouldnt be able to do it...10-15000 is just too much right now in this economy...for a maybe baby, and in my circumstances. So, per my insurance, I get 6 IVF attempts per birth cycle (so after these 6 tries, if I give birth, and wanna do it again, I will have another 6 tries.) I also get to freeze the embryos for 1 year per the fertility clinic for free, and after that, i think my insurance picks up another year...then i have to pay for it myself after.

As far as how I feel...I'm in pain, not gunna lie. TMI: I am constipated. My butt hurts lol. I feel like I have to push...deja vu of my first child!! Cramps are pretty bad, but i usually get bad cramps anyway, nothing I cant handle. My hubbie and my son are taking good care of me today.

Plex- yes it is weird, and they will call me tomorrow between 10-5 to give me an update

Want- Actually, my insurance covers it. I got lucky, Massachusetts is 1 of the 10 states in the country that mandates that insurances cover infertility treatments. Without it I wouldnt be able to do it...10-15000 is just too much right now in this economy...for a maybe baby, and in my circumstances. So, per my insurance, I get 6 IVF attempts per birth cycle (so after these 6 tries, if I give birth, and wanna do it again, I will have another 6 tries.) I also get to freeze the embryos for 1 year per the fertility clinic for free, and after that, i think my insurance picks up another year...then i have to pay for it myself after.

As far as how I feel...I'm in pain, not gunna lie. TMI: I am constipated. My butt hurts lol. I feel like I have to push...deja vu of my first child!! Cramps are pretty bad, but i usually get bad cramps anyway, nothing I cant handle. My hubbie and my son are taking good care of me today.

How nice!!! I need to move there!!! Here in new Mexico, I have not heard of them covering a dime...

yeah. so i got my fert report...only 2 fertilized... and so they are putting them both in tomorrow. I mean I am still stunned that I only got 5 eggs. I hear of people getting like 10-20 eggs....I got 5...:dohh:

So yeah, this is weird to me...

All I can think about is that I have 2 babies right now...in a lab...30 minutes from my house...and not with me. My belief is that life begins once sperm meets egg and fertilization occurs. So, in my mind...my babies are alive right now...they have started life...and they are in a petri dish. I am a biology major, so I know that really, they are just a clump of cells...and I tell everyone else that...but deep down, I am picturing 2 babies...like real babies. That are without their mommy. I already named them since I am psycho :wacko: I picture them both being lil boys...Lucas and Landon...it wont be their real names, but thats what I picture them being. I want my babies. All I can think about right now is the fact that they are alive and well right now...but after tomorrow, my body might kill them. My babies are alive right now...but they may die after tomorrow...and it will be my fault. They are surviving better in a petri dish than they will their own mother. Am I crazy??? Am I overthinking it??? Is this all the estrogen pills and progesterone suppositories talking??? It this all making me an emotional wreck??? I havent been able to even get pregnant in 4 years...no fertilization has ever occured...now it has. I have 2 babies right now...this is the closes i have ever been to having my babies. and after tomorrow...i will have them...in my belly...but they may not stay...my body might kill them. Is it weird to think like this? Am I just absolutely insane??????????

Its ok to tell me yes...

yeah. so i got my fert report...only 2 fertilized... and so they are putting them both in tomorrow. I mean I am still stunned that I only got 5 eggs. I hear of people getting like 10-20 eggs....I got 5...:dohh:

All I can think about is that I have 2 babies right now...in a lab...30 minutes from my house...and not with me. My belief is that life begins once sperm meets egg and fertilization occurs. So, in my mind...my babies are alive right now...they have started life...and they are in a petri dish. I am a biology major, so I know that really, they are just a clump of cells...and I tell everyone else that...but deep down, I am picturing 2 babies...like real babies. That are without their mommy. I already named them since I am psycho :wacko: I picture them both being lil boys...Lucas and Landon...it wont be their real names, but thats what I picture them being. I want my babies. All I can think about right now is the fact that they are alive and well right now...but after tomorrow, my body might kill them. My babies are alive right now...but they may die after tomorrow...and it will be my fault. They are surviving better in a petri dish than they will their own mother. Am I crazy??? Am I overthinking it??? Is this all the estrogen pills and progesterone suppositories talking??? It this all making me an emotional wreck??? I havent been able to even get pregnant in 4 years...no fertilization has ever occured...now it has. I have 2 babies right now...this is the closes i have ever been to having my babies. and after tomorrow...i will have them...in my belly...but they may not stay...my body might kill them. Is it weird to think like this? Am I just absolutely insane??????????

Its ok to tell me yes...

:hugs: Its totally normal to feel that way hun - I visualised being pregnant lolol so its not weird to have names for your lil embies :D

5 eggs is a good number - I got 3 and one was over mature so unuseable. Its completely emotionally draining as we have the time to over think things and worry ourselves crazy! Did you say that you are going in tomorrow for your embryo transfer? xx

Its ok to tell me yes...

:hugs: Its totally normal to feel that way hun - I visualised being pregnant lolol so its not weird to have names for your lil embies :D

5 eggs is a good number - I got 3 and one was over mature so unuseable. Its completely emotionally draining as we have the time to over think things and worry ourselves crazy! Did you say that you are going in tomorrow for your embryo transfer? xx

yeah I go in tomorrow...they are doing the 3day transfer. im gunna be soooooo scared to move afterwards. its gunna be the looooongest 2 weeks of my life.

I wonder how soon I can take an HPT???? I'll probably take one like everyday...ugh i cant wait 2 weeks! what the hell!!!

if i were in your position, girl-- I'd be doing the same thing. pff, we have names out, doing iui lol.. Imagine IVF!!!:haha: I'm excited for you! I really really am!! so awesome to know your babies are growing!!:hugs:

thanks. I just get so tired of hearing about all these fertile people getting pregnant. On facebook (yeah i know...facebook IS the devil)...I have 26 friends that are pregnant. Some are relatives. My cousin just announced today she is pregnant with baby #2. (well, technically #3, she miscarried at 20 weeks with her first). I am happy for her...sort of...i mean I am, I guess I'm just jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->