April Mummies 2011

We said it once in jest and she picked it up! Lol

:haha: too funny!

Aleena will also try to fart more when she does once cause we find it funny when she farts and laugh.
Also when she has pooped and I change her she will say "ewwwwwie"

Ok so it eventually took Toby 1.5hrs to fall asleep for me (after DH tried for about 20 mins and I made him swap)... And for the last 20 minutes of it I had PJ & Duncan's "Let's Get Ready To Rumble" in my head.
Worst thing ever!

Cottles, I feel for you. DH has been up with Lizzie trying to put her to sleep for at least an hour so far. I still hear her talking so know much progress hasn't been made. It was my turn to put her to sleep but she has a cold and insisted on DH. Feel a bit bad but not too bad as he's going out tomorrow night and she's all mine.

LOVE all the funny phrases the kids have picked up on. Lizzie has started saying Miss You when she doesn't want you to leave, it's adorable. I need to start writing down some of her funnier phrases before she outgrows them. It's going so fast and I feel like I've already forgotten so much that she's done.

Good luck with the job Emmy's!!!! Everything crossed for you. When will you find out?

Feel like a muppet for complaining about taking 1.5hrs to get Toby to sleep... Because after he fell asleep at 11, he woke at 1:18am.... And didn't go back to sleep til almost 5am. Needless to say I'm a little bit tired lol

I stressed myself out to the point where I was having frequent, painful braxton hicks and scared myself into thinking it might be early labour brought on by the lack of sleep and running around after DH and Toby while they've been ill. Luckily I got some sleep from around 6 til 9 this morning and the BHs stopped but now my bump is sore and my head is pounding.

All good practice for those sleepless newborn nights I guess? Only by then I won't be using a ton of energy growing two people so hopefully I'll cope a bit better!

cottles I wish your OH would man the fuck up and stop being an extra child for you to look after :(

I'm also worried about you if you're having such bad headaches and BH - please please take any help offered to you and get some rest :( xx

Cottles i really do sympathize i know exactly what its like! Hope toby starts sleeping better for you soon and the BH etc calm down.
The twins have slept really well in their new beds on a night but refuse to nap in the day :-( I need that hour to myself! lol
Hope you get good news Emmys x

Thanks Gertrude... Trust me I've been resting when possible. DH is on the mend now. He had flu and now has a chest infection. It's the first time I've seen him use an asthma pump in at least ten years so he's been pretty unwell. I don't mind taking care of him when he's sick- he'd do the same for me. It was the double whammy of him and Toby being ill and the pregnancy that stressed/wore me out. Should hopefully be back to normal tomorrow as long as Toby's ok. In the meantime im treating myself to a nice long bath before dinner so I can relax for a bit.

Tasha, hope they start napping again for you! Or at least having quiet time in the day. The beds look lovely!

Haven't been on in a while. Cottles, hope you start feeling better those BH are scary but I've also read that second time around they start sooner and but just keep yourself relaxed as much as possible. Maybe ask for some foot rubs ;)

Emmy hope you get that job!! :D

Josie definitely has funny phrases. She says "oh nevermind" to her stuffed animals and her pacie a lot. She says "There is is" when we say "where's Josie!" all excited! She says so many phrases. She says "i luff you mommy" and she says "nuggles" when we go to take a nap.

She also says things like "I want..." like "I want to take a nap" or " I want to eat" or "I want to go to potty" . She hasn't peed in her potty yet but Michael called me and said she pooped in the potty this weekend while I went to an appt. he said that she was pooping and he caught her and she finished in the potty. Half counts I suppose. :)

No news on the TTC. Just waiting, will know more Feb 28th-March1st time frame. Don't want to talk about it too much, just trying to keep my head clear.

Poppy rarely naps these days and come this time if day is sooo tired but we have to keep her going for nighttime sakes lol

Poppy rarely naps these days and come this time if day is sooo tired but we have to keep her going for nighttime sakes lol

Same here.
She's been tired lately so i have been giving her a nap during the day but now she sleeps shitty at night... viscous cycle i suppose.
I'm going to keep her up today, no nap!! so she will sleep good tonight.
I need some good sleep.

Ava cant go without a nap...she gets super cranky! lol And if i keep her up she will fall asleep sitting up or at the dinner table :haha:

I love seeing all the words/phrases our little ones are saying...Ava's favorite right now is "I no wan it" (I dont want it) She says this about EVERYTHING!! lol :dohh:

dh gave abby her potty early, but she thinks it's a toy. she even gives it hugs and kisses :dohh:

Ive read everything but on my phone so cant remember everything lol.

Cottles if the pains and headaches carry on id go get myself checked out if I were you! Just to be on the safe side etc. Hope your oh an lo are better now :) xxx

Emmys, good luck!

And anyone Ttc I have everything crossed for yous :)

Ollies currently brushing my hair with his hands lol.
Hes in the hitting/ignoring/no stage too.
He chats crap 95% of the time tbh... no idea what hes saying but hr has a good go. His new fave words are up and down (while pointing in thw right direction)
Hes more into actions rather than words.

Ava cant go without a nap...she gets super cranky! lol And if i keep her up she will fall asleep sitting up or at the dinner table :haha:

I love seeing all the words/phrases our little ones are saying...Ava's favorite right now is "I no wan it" (I dont want it) She says this about EVERYTHING!! lol :dohh:

Josie does the same thing if she goes without a nap. She will fall asleep at the dinner table. Also, it's funny that you said Ava says "i no wan it" because all Josie ever says it "I want this, I want this" she repeats everything.

Rosie says no like it when she's all done.

Dana- the potty is still a toy here too... not good when she starts to use it lol. But yay she's comfy with it!!

I can't imagine what Isis would be like without a nap! She still takes a 3-5 hour nap every day on the weekends and 1-2 hour during the week.
She pooped in her potty the other day but she'll tell me she has to go poopy but then does nothing on the potty.
My baby is growing up! I gave her ibuprofen tonight (teeth) in a cup instead of a syringe and she drank it fantastically!
Fx'ed Emmy's!
Cottles, I hope everyone is feeling better soon! You too! Be sure to take care of you and Bert and Ernie!
I hope everything is great for you Gem!
Dana, lol! Abby and her potty! That would horrify dh even if she hadn't done anything in it! I need to work on him because he thinks the potty belongs only in the bathroom and won't let it out of there.
Sorry if I missed anyone! I don't do it on purpose!

i had a good giggle when she was doing it. i thought about telling her things like "you don't kiss your potty" but i figure i'm in no rush and i'd rather have her overly love it then hate it. i put her on it naked today before her bath and she screamed, but i think that had more to do with her having no nap then not liking it. i took her off right away and soothed her right away. like i said, i'd rather she like it and use it as a toy right now then hate it and not want anything to do with it.
tbh, i want a ladybug potty. that thing is adorable!

so my sister and bil are on my shit list. they bought this dog a little under a year ago now and haven't once taken it to the vet. he swallowed like 4 nuks this past summer, wouldn't poop or eat or drink for days at a time. i just saw a pic of him from this past weekend and he was so thin guys i could've cried. he spends a crapload of time in his cage, never really excersised very well. they beat him with a toy golf club when he barks (even tho it's mostly cuz he wants out and has too much energy). he's a bigger sized dog too so no cage will ever be big enough. i just saw a pic of him from this past weekend and he's so skinny. he's needed to go to the vet for a long time and my mil was finally able to talk them into it this past weekend. i'm so sick i just cant bring myself to speak to her yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->