April Mummies 2011

Ugh that's horrible :(

Toby now has a respiratory infection. And he's teething and has diarrhea. Fun!
He's asleep at the moment. I probably should rest too.

Aww poor dog! If they Sony take the dog in call them in for animal neglect!! Not OK!!!

they just took him in, we'll see how it goes. even after taking him in i'm still considering calling just because

Don't blame you. If they let him get that way once...
Although of they've taken him in maybe give them the benefit of the doubt and see what happens?

I'm still struggling with Toby's birthday presents. So hard when I don't want him to get lots of toys. Mehhhhh

hope tobys feeling better soon

alex has kindly passed on his horrid cold now :(

dana, hope they get in trouble for how they#ve treated their dog! x

We're struggling with Poppy present wise. Got her a few new books so far but that's about it

finding things i want to buy abby is not a difficult thing. if anything i've found too much. i can't wait to get her this little lady bug chair!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Mini-Saucer-Chair-Ladybug/21017477

a lady i used to work with's daughter just had a baby and they named her hadley. is it wrong i don't want to name my next daughter hadley now? yes i realize we have an abby just like 508308230570 other ppl, but we named her after a town so that's different.

why am i even worrying about this when i'm not even having sex? :dohh:

I totally understand Dana! A "teacher" from Isis's infant room is now having her own baby and is calling her Aubrey Evelyn. I love it but aubree and Evelyn were infants in the room when that teacher was working ther. Just seems strange to me to name your daughter after two infants you looked after. Maybe it's jut me. I obviously want to an e my children with at least non-popular first names. I know not everyone thinks that way but I thought it was strange.

aubrey is also a popular name now cuz of teen mom 2. i thought hadley wouldn't be a very popular name and now it's popping up. i guess i could just not care but that doesn't seem to be in my personality lately.

deleted my facebook. really upset that ppl weren't understanding how i could be pissed over a game today. could potentially have effects on the rest of my life. i don't get a certain gpa, i'm not accepted into my major. the game basically promoted cheating or free riding as the technical term. when she'll only handing out 135 points for the course and someone was able to cheat their way to an add't 38 points today, i don't count that as fair. apparently i'm in the minority so whatever. i've been toying with the idea for a while anyway

I'm the same Dana. Even thou Poppy is pretty popular now I don't know any other child called Poppy. I'm so glad she was a girl as when pregnant someone I know have birth and called their boy Preston which was our name for a boy and I wouldn't have been able to call him that

Aleena has been a horrible sleeper lately.. Wonder if its either teething or 2 yr sleep regression.. Either way I'm ready for her to start sleeping like normal again... I'm beat :( this has been going on for 2 weeks now!

I'm completely with you, Naima! Hope Aleena starts sleeping well again soon.

I have caught up but the teething-induced haze is making it hard for me to remember what I read! It was only a couple of weeks ago that Rex got his bottom canines. Now the 2 yr old molars have started. How is that fair?! I need a break now. Canines, cold & now molars :cry: I need some sleep! Last night was particularly bad. His second molar is breaking through & he screamed on & off from 3am last night. Nothing would stop his pain :cry: Just what I needed on a work night! Thankfully, it's now half term :happydance: Rex & I are going to my parent's tomorrow until Tuesday so at least I'll have plenty of help with Mr Grumpybum! And a chance of a rest!

I'm really struggling. I'm so depressed with my situation in life that I can't not cry every day. Mu husband won't get a job so I'm left applying for more jobs while he lounges around the house and he has started getting onto me about how I don't do enough at home either. I'm so sick if crying and my poor DD comforting and soothing me. Its awful and I feel like a shit mom.
I told dh I couldn't take our living situation anymore and he told me to leave then and I said fine as soon ad I have a house I will. And he said its my fault for.not being in a better place because I couldn't do the place in town we had by myself. Wtf. I don't like him right now.

Dana I'm sorry people weren't supportive of you. I think the game proved a point bit it also promoted dishonesty. And to have those who went against the system to get ahead shouldn't really be ahead by that much in the class. Especially after seeing how many point you only get in the class. It is total BS and I'd be pissed to especially since the fame wasn't proposed as get as many points as you can and get ahead like that.

Dana and Sam :hugs:

Dana, i'm afraid i didn't see the fb thingy, but if you feel better deleting it then fair do's :). Gem deleted hers a while back too i think!

Sam, eugh i don't like your DH for you right now either!! can you somehow kick him up the arse? like stop doing stuff for him in the house, making him look after you a bit more? i dunno really but its sooo not on he expects his pregnant wife to do everything!

Naima, hope aleena starts sleeping soon!

sarah, i have a grumpy bum too, its getting very wearing, esp as i;ve also now got a stinking cold :cry:. Wish he'd just stay a bit happier every once in a while, he always seems to be in a temper about something or another unless we're physically outside :(

Everyone :hugs:
Is it just me or have kids gotten grumpier and men gotten uselesser lately? It seriously sucks.

agreed!! dh and i aren't doing so hot either lately not that the roles have reversed (he's having to do more home stuff since i'm in school). plus now i have the confidence to say what i'm feeling. it got pretty bad but i'm hoping we can dig our way out. it's a constant struggle but this month seems to be shit so far.

Caroline, Rex is exactly the same as Alex. He's in his element when he's outside & is able to run wherever he wants or explore. He hates being hemmed in. Even when we go swimming, we have to get changed in the group changing room because the cubicles make him go crazy & scream/cry/tantrum etc. :dohh: I guess we just have 'typical boys' to contend with. The major problem is, I only like being outside when it's warm!!! :blush: And anyway, even if we do go outside in this cold weather, he screams blue murder when we have to leave & lays on the floor & has a tantrum! Argh!!!!

another TERRIBLE sleeper here :( won't settle to go to sleep without us staying in the room, wakes up LOADS over night and won't settle without us there. This is a tough one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->