April Mummies 2011

i think you shouldn't go in sept, instead you should go in jan with us!! :dance:

Oh Dana that would be amazing to see the girls together. The only problem is I *hope* to be pregnant and due around the end of the year or early 2014. So we're squeezing in a vacation before that time comes.

What resort are you staying at? I have a link to discount park tickets from licensed broker if you want. Totally legit and licensed by Disney but you need special link to get discount. We bought from them last year with zero issues.

we are looking at going thru dvcrentalstore.com, is that who you're going through? if for some reason you aren't preggy, you should consider! i'm torn between you being preggy and us getting a vacation together with the girls :blush:
we would switch our plans to sept but we're going cuz my brother is running the marathon and half marathon over the weekend that we'll be there. plus, i dunno about school tho i'm sure i could just make up or turn in the work early. ack! why does it have to be a choice between family and great friends?!?! truth be told, i think we'd have more fun with you 2 :haha:

Good for you Casey! :hugs: I have the same issues with my mom! We go back and forth over a lot of things! Most involve my brother and him not wanting to be a dad! That's a LONG story that I will spare you lol Ohh and i live in GA, what part are you moving too? :)

I wanna be Hawaii, Cheese! Im so jealous! My inlaws went a couple of years ago and LOVED every minute of it! Maybe i will get to go one day! Who knows maybe I can talk the DH into taking me for out 10 year wedding anniversary and that's only 2 years away!!:haha:

Bernia and Dana! We are planning a trip to Disney next year! I have actually never been..So i cant wait to go!! (Good job parental's LOL jk :haha:)

I will be moving to the Kennesaw/northern metro Atlanta area. What part are you in

We only live an hour away from Disney World but I feel it'll be a waste of money since she is too small to remember it and it cost so much.
I feel we will just have a tired and whiny child on our hands and won't be able to enjoy it..
Maybe next years winter!

We only live an hour away from Disney World but I feel it'll be a waste of money since she is too small to remember it and it cost so much.
I feel we will just have a tired and whiny child on our hands and won't be able to enjoy it..
Maybe next years winter!

i think abby will really enjoy it! they do a really good job of stimulating kiddo's and if she wants to nap, she can in the stroller. we're not going just for her, i really want to go for myself too.

Yea Aleena will only nap in bed, she has NEVER napped when being out and about.
She will just get cranky/overstimulated probably.

Friend request sent emmysmommy.

Josie has been going poo in the potty every day since Saturday. Not every poo only If it's at night. And it's not the whole event. Usually half and half between diaper and potty. I consider this progress from farting on the potty only lol

Go Josie!!! That's great she's starting to go on it.

I totally understand about Disney. We really debated it last year but because DH had a work trip and our hotel was mostly covered we went for it. And I'm so glad we did. Lizzie still talks about it to this day and genuinely appears to be excited to go back. She won't remember it as an adult (I went in third grade and barely remember) but like Dana we go just as much for us as well. And Lizzie's vocabulary exploded after the trip, it was amazing. DH was quite on the fence about the whole thing but it was his suggestion to go back this year. I was shocked!

Lizzie did nap in her stroller a few days but she definitely slept less on the trip. We kept the poor thing out until 10 most nights but she was a trooper. This year may actually be worse due to the terrible 2/3's. Hoping my parents will go as reinforcements!!

Totally feel behind with the potty stuff but Toby's nowhere near ready yet.

Well, A. You got twins in you so no one is worried. B, each kid has their own time line and c. I believe I read that boys take just a bit longer anyway.
(but maybe that was not true... or I somehow made that up. LOL I tend to do that if I read enough things).

I haven't even tried to work on peeing on a potty with Aleena... LOL.
She won't sit on it for longer than 5 seconds, she's peed on it months ago before but that was just random.
Now she's too busy with everything else... I am thinking of skipping a potty and going straight to a toilet trainer seat.

i'm totally not stressing it. as long as by 3 she's trained, i'm happy.

i really hope we can work something out, stacey. i know i sort of sprang it on you (i was in class trying to be sneaky) but you should talk it over with ali and see what his feelings are. we still dunno if it'll work being gone in the middle of nick being in such an accelerated program in the fall, but we'll see.
nick and i would both rather go with you 2 then my bro and sil. we thought it was going to be more of a family thing and now my mom and dad don't think they'll be able to make it with it being so close to winter break. we'll see, but i'm pretty excited we can work it all out!

I've been thinking about a toilet training seat. Josie has wanted to sit on the big potty a few times but her butt is too small and it never works. lol

We've not done anything with poppy re toilet training. She asks at night to sit on the toilet but hasn't done anything were not pushing her. She can tell us she's had a poo after the event lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->