April Mummies 2011

Aleena does both :haha:

She's been extra tired the past couple days cause her sleeping sucks so she's extra cranky, that could be why she's hitting herself in the head as she doesn't regularly do this.

On the subject of behavioural stuff... Anyone else's LO going through a clingy phase at the moment? Not sure if it's age or if he can sense change on its way but Toby has taken it to the extreme lately. He's forever snuggling up and that's not like him. He's always been a very independent little guy but lately I can't get anything done because he just wants to be held. it's got to the point where he's craving skin-to-skin. Like he'll pull down my tshirt to rest his face on my neck/chest or if he's in my bed for any reason he'll roll up my sleeve and wrap my arm around him so that he's hugging my forearm. Idk it's just not at all like him.

Yea Aleena is going through a no sleep, clingy phase!!
It's driving me insane, hope it passes soon..

Clingy here too! Crying even when I drop her off.at daycare.

Oh cottles good news on the twins btw :) I got over excited when posting earlier an forgot to add that haha.

Ollie pokes himself in the eye when uncomfortable. .. like when in a mood or when shy or when pooping. Ive tried telling him itll hurt his eyes and moving his hand away but doesn't work. I guess thats kinda like hitting himself??

sitting in a hotel room for the next couple days. i asked dh for a divorce tonight, he was so scary. it's been a really manic night and i'm really confused. he went from telling me to leave to screaming at me cuz i was leaving to screaming at me cuz i wasn't apparently listening. honestly i dunno wtf happened. it started with dinner and i asked him not to get back on his game and he tried grabbing the pan i was cleaning very aggressively out of my hands. he made abby cry from being scared a couple times. i left her there cuz i didn't know wtf to do.
i don't think i'm going to class tomorrow...
i'm so confused i dont' know what happened.

oh bloody hell dana :( that sounds awful :( I hope you find a resolution. I guess the big question is - do you want to be with him for the rest of your life? Because if you don't (and I mean the him NOW because unless HE chooses to he won't change) then now is a good time to go. Abby is small enough to adapt quickly, the older she gets the harder it'll be for her x

oh Dana :hugs:, gertrudes advise is good. Take this time your away to really think through whether you want to be with him as he is now. If you def don't then walk away, no matter what.

All the kids sound a little crazy :haha:, kids are funny creatures! atm alex isn't doing any hitting or anything (though no doubt we'll hit that stage soon) but he is saying 'no' to everything, even when he def means yes :shrug:. Don't think i've heard him say yes in a while!! and everything is 'got me' :haha:, but at least he's finally getting a few words :D

Dana- very sorry to hear!!! If you need to vent you can call/txt me. I would look into divorce and how it looks when one person leaves the house. Also if you felt scared leaving vs taking Abby. You are marries so both of you have 50/50 custody until there is some other court agreement. Either of you could refuse to let the other see her until there is a court agreement.
I'm really sorry. :hugs:

Huge :hugs: Dana. I hope you've been able to decide what to do for the best.

Poppy is going thought the clingy phase 'hold me' at every opportunity or if I can't physically hold her she will cling to my leg lol

Poppy is going thought the clingy phase 'hold me' at every opportunity or if I can't physically hold her she will cling to my leg lol

:haha: same here!!
If I am wearing my comfy sweat pants, she will actually pull my pants down from hanging on my leg lol

:hugs: Dana, hope you can figure everything out

Big :hugs: Dana!

Ava is going through the clingy phase too! She always wants me to hold her...even if i am trying to cook or clean lol :)

Rosie has been pulling my pants down lately too!!! If I won't pick her up she grabs then and pulls!

i think he just pushed me too hard. he wouldn't stop screaming at me. we're not 'fixed' by any means, but i spoke with my counselor and we're going to figure out wtf happened together this week, along with set some boundaries. he's got some serious issues, but i married him and i'm sticking it out. there are a few things that make it OK to divorce and this wasn't it quite yet. i won't leave unless i know we did everything we could to save it. i've gone thru lots of changes lately with starting school and i just don't think he knows how to catch up to me. i guess it could also be vise versa as well.
enough distraction, time to do some homework!

Great news Gem, so glad they got it in time.

Dana, :hugs: I'm so glad you were able to talk to the counselor and make a game plan for figuring out what went wrong and how to work through it. If you ever need anything I'm here.

Lizzie is a bit clingier than usual too. She seems more unsure of herself when around new people and will run to me and bury herself in my shoulder and hide for a bit. It's cute but different than how she used to act. I know it's all just one new phase after another.

Headed to the mall this morning to hopefully find a dress for my cousin's wedding in a few weeks. Lizzie will have fun at the play place there and we'll have to treat ourselves to some frozen yogurt of course!

Way TMI but I have the most awful hemeroids this week. Not sure what caused them but they are painful!! Just as bad as after childbirth. I've been using witch hazel pads, prep h and a natural ointment I happened to have on hand. Pain is lessening but they're still there. Lots of fiber in my diet this week and lots of water. Hope it helps.

How're you now Dana?
Are you home now? Did you talk to DH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"