April Mummies 2011

So I yelled NO STOP to Rosie. She stopped looked at me and said FUCK DAMMIT over and over again after dropping what I was yelling about

yea, i've been home since yesterday. we've talked but it's a work in progress. i put parental controls on the internet, so no one can gain access until 6pm. this should help as theoretically, if we can't be online, we'll be forced to clean or do something together.

Aww dana I hope everything works out ok for you two and hopefully this is just a rough patch which will pass over. I admire you for sticking at it though alot of people walk out of relationships really easily sometimes! *hug*

Lol ollies a pants puller too! The other week I had pjs on an was stood in the middle of the living room in front of the window kinda thing. An he pulled so hard he pulled my pj bottoms down which brought my knickers down too just as the post man started to come down the path!
Eveb worse. .. The postie needed me to sign so I had to open the door to him. Never been so embarassed in all my life lmao!!!

That reminds me... ollie can say knickers kinda. But he says the naughty N word for it instead!!! Not good at all. But hes definitely not picked it up off any of my family since racism is a major no no so he must just be mispronouncing knickers lol.

Think this might be worse than the 4 month sleep regression & that one messed up her sleep for months after that...
Hope this one is over soon and she goes back to sleeping good.
She now wakes a million times and is up earlier than usual too.. Wtf.

My DH works until 1am most days so isn't here to help at all.. So it's just me , the kid, and no sleep.... :(

I....need......sleep....

I miss sleep too :cry: Can't decide if it's molar related or just terrible 2s :(

I need tips for getting hair cut, ladies. We tried to get Rex's done at the weekend & had to abandon it :blush: He screamed & screamed and was shouting 'no, ow'. The poor hair dresser couldn't get near him. We went armed with his dummy to calm him, the iPad to distract him & chocolate buttons to bribe him but none of them worked. He even sat on DH's knee! His hair is soooo long. He's starting to look like a girl & has a mullet! It seriously needs cutting. Argh! He's had it done about 5 times in his life. The last time was traumatic but the hair dresser at least managed to cut it, although it wasn't the best cut ever cos he kept shaking his head. But this time we couldn't even get near him!

F you 2 year sleep regression!

I need sleep :(
amen here too :( plus whilst not clingy, she can't/won't go to sleep on her own and needs someone with her

fucking can't wait for this phase to pass

I'm dreading haircut with poppy coz she hardly has any hair she's a nightmare to even brush it speash as its so wild n curly

Ladies.... my head is exploding. I'm trying really hard not to think about it. I'm terrified of what happened in Sept happening again. So keep excitement mild. Just tell me if you see what I see.
https://imageserve.babycenter.com/30/000/157/M4C2ZT5OyMegj0x6i1xYCq7oAIaxuPgN_lg.jpg
https://imageserve.babycenter.com/26/000/157/7onDdyjQdxVEaPwg02SUOoOArAqP29O4_lg.jpg

https://imageserve.babycenter.com/29/000/157/xZQlOmZNkF4qnu37mzmv14fvI6c6uJ86_lg.jpg

I'm terrified.... like about to be sick terrified. I just don't want another miscarriage. I don't think I can do that again.

Clear as day. My phone screen is on the lowest brightness setting and I saw it immediately. Really really hope this is it for you hun. xx

Was going to post a grumble about Toby not sleeping because he's obsessed with picking his nose. Doesn't seem relevant now lol

Was going to post a grumble about Toby not sleeping because he's obsessed with picking his nose. Doesn't seem relevant now lol

Speaking of picking noses. Josie picks her nose all the time and then says "Boogers are gross" and demands we clean her hand. I'm sure she eats them too... in fact I think i've seen it. So I'm pushing the demand to be cleaned thing. If I see her eating her boogers again, I might get sick. lol

I see it Casey!!! All the best to you for a very very sticky bean!!!

Lizzie goes back and forth on sleep but always needs someone with her (and a bottle with sippy top) to fall asleep. I'm honestly embarrassed to tell my friends about how awful she sleeps and the fact she still sleeps with us! My parents and sister in law know, but my other friends would be shocked. I know to each their own and all kids learn to sleep well at different ages, but ahhh!!! I'm so ready to have my bed and uninterrupted sleep back!

Speaking of sleep, off to hopefully get a few hours before she wakes...

Aleena still cosleeps too!

I'm not embarrassed but I do wish she would just sleep by herself.. Even for half a night lol.
She will cry so hard she will vomit if I try to get her to sleep by herself.. So we just let it be. One day she will be ready... Well that's what I keep telling myself :haha:

I don't think it's anything to be embarrassed about at all. We let Toby in with us from 4:30 onwards. If he wakes before that he's usually sleepy enough to just pick him up, give him a cuddle and put him in his own bed. Having said that I've been way more lenient since being pregnant as getting up can trigger awful heartburn and a lot of nights my hips or bump are just too sore/uncomfortable to carry him.

I've given up on sleep tonight. It's 5am and I've had about 20 minutes. Toby's now in the bed with his feet in my back, and I'm soooo uncomfortable with bump tonight that I'm feeling like a beached whale. Rolling over is almost impossible. Urghh.

oh god that puts my sleep moaning into perspective cottles :oops:

pickle woke at 2.30am and I just sat with her in the chair in her room and she fell back asleep until 6.30. I could have done without that waking up but it's progress of sorts as she was happy to stay in her cot rather than needing a cuddle :D

though when I got there I found her dummy for her and she told me to sit down :haha: cheeky madam :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->