April Mummies 2011

oh you know how I said pickle wasn't clingy? I take that comment back. I wasn't allowed more than 2" away from her after nursery yesterday. Had to hold her whilst I cooked (when it was safe to do so obv) and when I had to put her down I got a VERY ANGRY shouty/cry :( was very sad

she slept better though so there is hope!

Josie actually slept in her crib all night last night! It was awesome. We woke up before her, in fact we had to wake HER up. I love doing that. It's like revenge :D

I'm (im)patiently waiting for my beta results. Should be in the next few hours. Earliest around noon, latest around 3! Definitely don't want to wait until 3!!

yay for better sleeping babies!

casey, i really think its going to be good news for you hun!

afm, we were meant to exchange today. our buyers promised they'd set the money up to go through this morning. well 5.15 it finally went through when they assured us it wrnt through this morning...lost in cyber space...or they transferred it after being chased but too late to actually let the solicitors deal with it!? grrrr. So i've had to rearrange the plumber for the afternoon (thank god he can be flexible!). The whole thing is stressing me out and making me wanna :cry: :dohh:

Results are in!! My HCG levels at 15dpo is 203! :happydance:That's awesome!! They like to see it over 100. Well I blew that minimum out of the water!

Michael is wondering if it's twins. :baby::baby: I guess we'll just have to wait. I'd be happy if it was though.

I'm just happy now!! :cloud9:

Aww yey casey. Congratulations sooo pleased for u and Michael :) xx

Josie is being quite a pill tonight. I feel like recently she's been having worse tantrums when she's tired or hungry. Anyone else?

At least I can be grateful that when you ask her if she wants to eat or go to bed she says yes and she isn't fighting it.

Anyone know how to deal with pregnancy hormones and a toddler tantrum? I feel like my patience has been very short. Sometimes I have the ability and sometimes I just don't.

I only wish I knew the answer to that one. The past few weeks have been so hard.
To add to that, preg pain is getting worse. It's not even the spd that bothers me much. Im learning my limits when it comes to that. I dunno if anyone will remember but I was in that car accident when pg with Toby that damaged a muscle and caused Toby to flip breech. That muscle must be weakened from that accident and where it's stretching to accommodate two babies it's under a lot of strain and it's causing a lot of pain. Meh

Cottles that sounds awful! :( I'm really sorry about that pain! Also, I didn't remember that you were in an accident with Toby. I'm sorry it's given you troubles throughout this pregnancy.

fantastic news casey :D that's the best thing I could have read this morning! YAY!

time is getting very close to when I said I wanted to start trying for our second and I have butterflies thinking about it - my OH still isn't completely on board but he isn't saying no either - it's just very complicated! what with Dad and phd and stuff

I shall live through you duffed up ladies for now :D

katherine, that sounds painful!

no idea on the patience thing, mine is def shorter at times! I'm trying to learn which battles to fight and which ones to let go. However that has lead to him colouring his white socks in with a pink marker pen this morning :rofl:, oh and a little bit of the carpet :blush:...might need to try and scrub that seeing as we're moving!

oooh and you've prob all seen on fb, but we've finally EXCHANGED! with just 45mins before the plumber is due to go in to sort refilling the water etc! :haha:

Casey I am really really made up for you! Hoping everything goes well this time you deserve the happineas!! Congratulations!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->