April Mummies 2011

Oh NOW I'm pissed! Justin Fletcher is opening a nearby Tesco store... On Tuesday afternoon. Toby won't be here. I wanna take him... He loves Justin! :(

^^ WSS.

Stop letting ur DH control you PLEASE .. it's YOUR child.. you want your child, go get him.

Of course you want to spend all the quality time you can with Toby before the twins arrive, for him and for you!
Even if you weren't pregnant .... if you want to have your child with you, then that is your choice, you are his mother. Nobody makes that decision for you.. not even your DH!!!

I don't mean to sound rude, but I just get so frustrated reading your posts, it's like you have no voice and that your DH just decides for you.. please stand up for yourself!

Cottles, youre the mum, it's your rules, end of. If you want him back on tues you get him back on tues.

Ladies can I come and be a bit dad. Had a chat with my OH today about baby two and he's really not on board and said to not hassle him.

This is despite putting money away to pay for my maternity leave, agreeing another year would only be fair, that when we move they would share a room. All of that. But no, he didn't even want to talk about it. I feel heartbroken. I thought he was just teasing me with his "hmmmmm" responses, and I thought that because of all the plans we had.

He's gone away with work now until late tues so I'm left feeling really sad :(

Was Gertrude I'm sorry. So hard when you're not on the same page. Dh and I were not planning on another for quite some time. I wanted and he didn't. Then he didn't care one night if we used a condom or not and had our oops. Then the mc so he got on the let's TTC page.
Its so hard to hear you aren't on the same page at all :hugs:

I'm sorry Gertrude! Its hard when couples don't agree about children. I hope you can take some time when he gets back to talk with him again.

Cottles, the others are right! If you want to pick up Toby then don't feel guilted into leaving him with your mil. My family only sees Isis 4 times a year. I still don't leave her with them. Isis has never spent a night away from us. I've had babysitters put her to bed but we're always there in the morning.

He rang when he arrived at his hotel and said it wasn't as polar opposites as it ended this afternoon and he isn't against it. I said that's not what he said today and we need to talk about it. He seemed surprised (I mailed him) that I was so sad.

Are blokes born with no ability to think?

Oh yes, men are that clueless! Dh is the same way. Sorry your dh is being that hard!

I had a Reiki session today. My reiki lady knew I had just gotten pregnant and she told me after the session: "Don't put any stock in this because I've never done this before, but as I was doing the session I really felt the baby was a boy."

I would be happy with any gender. :) I wonder if what she felt was right. My chinese gender predictor says boy too.

All my prediction things came out as boy when I was pregnant with Poppy but hope its a boy casey.
Are u going to find out the sex?

Cottles if she has him but you wanna take toby to see justin without any arguments.... why not meet in thr middle? Explain about the opening and ask if she would like to go too?

Dana that dress is adorable :)

Casey if its a boy youll have one of each eek :3 thatd be so cute.

As for birthday. .. damn I wish we had sea world here!! I loved it when I went. But no ill be taking ollie to the zoo or Blackpool or something instead. I do actually know exactly where im taking him but not posting incase the 'sperm donor' sees haha!

Ive never intentionally left ollie over night. The only time its happened os when ive been in hospital. Which has been alot actually aha.

Were both back at the hospital this week. Ollie still has to see a consultant because of his size. Hes so diddy still.... almost 2 and only in 9-12 month clothes and even some of those are too big!!

MIL doesnt drive and is 60 miles away so it wont work.
Besides I'm in a lot of pain today so if it carries on til tomorrow I won't be able to go anywhere! Waiting for the twins to move and paracetamol to kick in to see if I need to go and get the babies monitored. I can't walk or move much at the mo.

Aww, how much does Ollie weigh now? I need to get Toby weighed. He's had a growth spurt in height but lost some belly weight when he was ill last month.

As for parties... We're throwing a Gruffalo party for lil man. It's his favorite book and he LOVES dressing up in his gruffalo onesie and stomping around :D

Exciting Casey!
Everyone had guessed boy for me. Everyone!!! Even the little girl at daycare who so wanted to say girl said hub boy. 9 more days! Us tech said more likely girl though so we will see.
My mom lives almost 100 miles away so it is usually better for Rosie to stay 2 nights. Hope the pain subsides Cottles!!!
I've been coughing so hard I feel like I'm going to puke.I keep gagging too. I feel like I've been dying for help and Dh is all blah! I feel like I have to force him to help with Rosie. He told me he wakes up with her in thebkorjing all the time. Umm then why haven't I slept in when you're home since before she was 1???
Gertrude glad you told your oh about your feelings and got it opened up for discussion.

All my prediction things came out as boy when I was pregnant with Poppy but hope its a boy casey.
Are u going to find out the sex?

Ohhhh yea!! I can't stand surprises! I'm am not only the worst secret keeper in the world but secrets and surprises drive me NUTS! I just have to know!! :haha:

Cottles- I hope you feel better!! Don't want you to have to get checked.

Lilgem--Sorry to hear about the two of you going back to the hospital. I hope Ollie is healthy regardless of his weight. :\ I have a friend here with a DD with a similiar issue. She keeps losing weight. She's 19 months and has dropped from the 11th percentile to the 3rd over the last year. They don't know what to do, but she doesn't eat as well as she should. She's just extremely picky, she will chew her food for 5 minutes or more and then instead of swallowing just spits it out. She's still BFing her so that's where my friend thinks she's getting a lot of her calories still. Which is good when you don't have calories to spare.

Dana-- I don't see what dress people are talking about. I wanna see!!

Gertrude- Yes men are dense! Very very dense!! lol

Sam- I'm sorry that your having lousy day and DH isn't helping. Please see above comment to gertrude ;) :haha:

Afm- Just really emotional, blaming it on the hormonal mess I am lately. I looks 3 months pregnant right now because of the AWFUL bloat. If someone took a needle to me right now, I'm sure I'd pop!

Sam I can't believe you're nearly halfway already. Gone so quick!
Casey, ooohhh I'm terrible with surprises too... Make sure you let us know lol

I'm going for monitoring because I'm still a bit sore, Ernies a bit quiet and I had a huge BH whilst on the phone to the midwife so she was like "er, yeah, best get checked eh?"
Hoping it'll be short and sweet and I'll be home in time for tea!

Cottles-- Feel better! Keep us posted. And I sure hope your back in time for tea too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->