April Mummies 2011

hope getting checked does well in quickly cottles!!

it felt like the beginning of pregnancy was dragging on forever cuz I found out so early and it's finally moving quicker. I still can't believe that I'm halfway next week

Thanks ladies... Heartbeats are fine so they aren't concerned about Ernies lack of movement yet but they said if I am still worried to go back in tomorrow/whenever.
The pain is basically stretching. My belly is like 50 inches round already so it's just getting a bit painful to stretch any more lol
I've been told to get a support belt, but the ones in Mothercare don't stretch enough. God I feel like a heffalump :haha:

Got a feeling the next 12 weeks are going to draaaaaaaaag!

In other news, I'm getting Toby back tomorrow. YAY! :happydance: He's had his hair cut by DHs cousin and looks all grown up.

Glad Bert and Ernie are ok :) yey for getting Toby back early :)
First day of leave this week n turns out Poppy's woken witha stinking cold. Cue lots of cuddles. Just given calpol as temp slightly raised poor little thing

yay for getting toby back! and bert and ernie being fine :). Have you tried online for a support belt?!

sam, time is flying now eh?! I almost want it to slow down a bit! feel like i'm hurtling along now...eeek! :haha:

hope poppy is better soon! xx

sorry girls but i want everything to hurry up. i need to see babies!!!

Caro it is crazy how fast it is going now!!!
Dana they will be here soon!! Just a few months and Cottles will have Bert and Ernie. And we will go for months!

Glad everything was ok, Katherine :)

All of your pregnancies are racing by to me! But then I'm not the pregnant one. I think our LOs just keep us so busy that time flies by.

All I have to say is I hate the 2 yr old molars with a passion :cry: My poor little man is hurting with them & was so upset last night that we didn't get much sleep. And he's hardly eaten today. He's just chewed on his fingers all day despite teething remedies :( Only 2 more teeth to go and we are done with teething :happydance: Well, until we start all over again with no. 2 :haha: but hopefully that's still over 18 months away so at least we'll get a break!

aww poor Rex, I think alex's have all finally broken the skin now! but we def had a rough ride too for a good few weeks, and the buggers popped out then vanished again at one point :cry:, they def seem to be the meanist yet! hopefully he'll get them quickly! xx

Josie teeths so slowly I don't know when we will see the two yr molars. They are just bulges right now that I know irritate the crap out of her. :( She's such an awful teether. I just know the end isn't in sight yet.

My second HCG levels came back. 944. :happydance: That means it's more than doubling in a little less than 48 hrs. I'm hoping that means a healthy sticky bean! I feel like pregnancy brain is already kicking in. I feel so foggy lately and like I can't do anything and sometimes I get panicky again. Today has just been quite an off day for me. I didn't nap either.... definitely should have done that.

that's DEFINITELY a sticky bean!!!

here's the dress again for you since you missed it

Attachments

• SWEETHEARTROSE_4120535.jpg
    SWEETHEARTROSE_4120535.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1
I LOVE the dress!! :D Purple happens to be my favorite color so I might be biased.

Cottles glad everything was ok with the monitoring!

Casey im still so made up for you. Have a good feeling about it for you this time!

I think ollies still only like 21lb. Hes short too though. He eats anything I give him.but just isnt growing. My bro was the same though. When he left school he was still in like 11 year old clothes or something daft like that then all of a sudden he grew loads an now hes not far off 6 foot!

Ollie also gets checked for 'floppy episodes' but less often now. Its not happened since November but that one was only very mild. Equally scary though.

my niece is 3 months younger then abby and she's only 20 lbs 6 oz. he's perfectly fine and i'm sure of it.

purple is my fav color and abby's too. i try to keep an assortment of colors for fear of her being the purple people eater :haha:

LOVE the dress Dana!! Very cute!!:thumbup:

Glad things are good with Bert and Ernie, Cottles!:happydance:

YaY! Looking like a sticky bean, Casey!!! :winkwink:

I keep checking my beta levels against the betabase website. My levels are tracking average with twin pregnancies (just a little lower than median) but they are much higher than the median of singletons. I know that this means nothing, I just know that with Josie my betas were very average if not just a little bit below average. So it's still speculation.... but I'm starting to wonder. Can't wait for my early scan on the 16th to settle my brain once and for all! Here's the reference for anyone whose interested.

Josie: 16dpo-104 18dpo-208 22dpo-1215

Bean: 15dpo-203 19dpo-944 21dpo- ???

you get a scan on the 16th?!?! :yipee:

don't forget to find out where the umbilical cord is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->