April Mummies 2011

Sam, that is a bit spooky that I've just read your baby name. A girl I went to primary school has just posted on FB that she had her little girl about 2 hours ago & she's called her Delilah!!! That's a sign if ever I saw one! :thumbup:

Hey ladies, a quick hello as still no internet!

Jake's congrats hun!!

We've had a bit of a rough ridewuth our boiler...broke last Sat, replaced it yesterday which cost nearly £3k only for it to not be working this morning. I could actually cry! :-(

Plus Alex is super grumpy and fighting naps/sleep...oh the joys! Be back properly soon! Xx

i knew this before, but i really want abby to have a sister. two girls would be perfection for me.

got up, dressed, showered and sheets in wash all before noon today! have lots to get done and should probably start while abby's sleeping but all i want to do is study. does that make me batty?

i am very seriously considering not taking anything other then my adderall for depression. the side effects on all these other meds are making me a BITCH and i hate it.

Sounds like you're being productive today!! And nothing wrong with studying. Im watching my brother for the weekend. Umm I fed them cereal lol
Dana I say try it. You know your body and if you feel like tryingbsomethjng else then try it.

I went to the first of my little group of mummies child 2nd birthday today. Anyone else struggling with the fact our babies r going to be 2???

Im with you RiRi...I cant believe my baby is almost 2 already!! :(

So me and dh had a serious talk about #3 and he is actually more on board than he led me to believe. He has suggested we NTNP...I'm not sure though...I want a 3rd, but im not sure we are financially stable enough for another..DECISIONS! LOL :shrug:

We even picked out names b/c we both decided that it would be our last and wouldn't want to know until delivery :haha:

Haha me and oh talk about baby names and were not trying yet for no 2 lol

Havent been on in forever it seems! lol

I haven't been sleeping very well. :( Which together with my already horrible fatigue I feel like I can't function most of the time. The night times last FOREVER! I wake up at least 4 times before waking up finally at 8am. *sigh* I don't know if it's pregnancy insomnia but it isn't fair at all with a toddler!

I'm not really freaking out that Josie is turning two in two weeks. She's so amazing right now. She's always been amazing but her personality is so amazing. How much she talks, how much she understands and the things that come out of her mouth are just hilarious. It just seems like she learns something new to say every day. I love it! Plus, I can't wait to start working with her education. I think the school stores have workbooks for as early as two so I want to start working with her there. :)

The potty training has taken a back seat. She's not as interested anymore. We decided after this pack of diapers I'm going to buy pull ups (even though I was against them) and night time diapers. Pulls ups will make it easier for us to pull them down and let her squat. Instead of having to fully undress her butt.

Anyway-- I think the lack of sleep has me rambling. LOL

Aleena is teething and driving me insane the past 2 days!!
All she does all day is whine ... she wants to go to the beach but my DH is at work with the car.. other than that the only thing she wants to do is watch little einsteins or mickey mouse... ughhhh.
We just went for a 40 minute walk and the minute we got home she started screaming, beach beach!!
My DH has just been off work due to health issues for 3 weeks and just went back 2 days ago so that's probably part of the whinyness...

i dunno, abby's been a whiney sob for a couple weeks. it's finally starting to die down.

casey- i keep forgetting to ask you, since michael is deploying and you're preggy will he be able to get home for the birth?

I got a job! I'm gonna be working in the office at my daughters school until this year is out and hopefully get hired in before the next school year begins! YAY! Its perfect! Im on cloud nine today! :)

YAaayyy!!! Emmys!
Rosie has acid poop again. Nearly a week now. Her poor bum!
Hope aleena feels better and stops whining.
And glad Abby hasn't been as whiny. Rosie us enterig her I scream for everything. I keep telling her screaming doesn't make things happen faster and it seems to help.

Thanks Cottles. Its moving now! Keep having OMG baby will be here before you know it moments.

pickle is in a big girl bed tonight - lets hope she stays there!!

I also have really rubbish ovulation pain today :( at least I think that's what it is. Right time of the month at least. Bah.

Another whiney baby here :dohh: A day of whining cumulated in him throwing his entire plate of dinner across the kitchen floor. Arrrrrrrgh!!! Looking forward to the next two days of work so I get a break from the whining. How awful is that?! We finish work this week for the Easter holidays so I hope Rex cheers up because I don't think I can take grumpy & whiney for that long! :blush:

Hate this fuckin age!!! With a passion too! The end.

Gertrude we also have a baby in an open bed tonight. She went off ok it is whether she goes bump in the night lol! Good luck!!

Sorry I haven't caught up properly, just sat down, having a cuppa then off to bed. The glamour :)

alright ladies, i need some help.

would really like abby to move to a regular sippy cup. currently, she drinks from the sippy with the straw. she'll drink from a regular sippy but only if i hold it for her. help!

I literally Gave Amelia a cup one day, she sipped it and I said "right! You hold it" and positioned her hands around it and she self taught. Mind I can't remember when I did this but it seemed to work lol !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->