April Mummies 2011

Rosie screams for everything. All the time. Its hard because telling her "screaming doesn't get you things any faster" actually has her ask nicely but then there are times that I had told her we didn't have what she was asking for and she screamed then asked nicely and still had to hear we don't have it.
So what's up with this GA get together in July??? I can't go!!! I really would love to meet some of you girls IRL and get our LOs together. Maybe someday.
Oh man! My back was so sore yesterday it had me in tears. I didn't have any Tylenol and I asked the neighbors if they did but they didn't. I got down to googling if percocet is preggy safe (would only be one time until I could get to town today) and I saw they do prescribe it a lot but didn't feel OK (Dh said it would really mess me up even if I only took 1/4 of a 5mg) so I drank a beer instead. It was an ice cold corona and it was amazing. I fell asleep for an hour and didn't hurt nearly as bad when I woke up. I can still feel the pain this morning but I think I relaxed enough last night to really help.

sam- i don't know what happened to your post about the GA get together? did you delete it? it was sort of a, i invited myself down sort of thing :blush:
it may have to wait til aug since i found out today my summer courses will last until 7-26 and i don't want to have to worry about school work on "vacation". i really wish you could come! hope you win the lottery before then!
is it wrong that i already know what i want to do in atlanta? i really want to go to the zoo and the aquarium. sure hope ashley is up for it!

Hi ladies... Had to share these pics!
Toby's birthday is tomorrow and we are having his party in a school community room. It's got a giant school notice board so we decorated it with his Gruffalo theme to go with the cake that MIL made.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/7943E065-C3F4-4AF0-91D6-25F2FB4B20E1-9205-00000AEE3666ED5E_zpsfbabff1e.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/9F231E0B-E16B-4B64-84F9-26AB713B462C-9205-00000AEE3D88235A_zps9f712f06.jpg

We've also got a mini notice board with gruffalos child on it and gruffalo banners and footprints on the walls going around the room with little phrases from the book.
Toby got a sneak peek yesterday and got so excited. I nearly cried seeing how happy he was. He knew it was done for him and was running around like "oh wow cool gruffalo! Woooow! Oh what's that? SNAKE!!!"
He looked so happy it melted my heart. And he didn't even have any guests there. So I don't care now if people don't turn up and food gets wasted. The effort has already been worth it.

Oh wow that look amazing cottles. Who did all the drawings? They are amazing as is the cake. Bless Toby :) xxx

The drawings were done by a lady who works with DHs aunt. She loved doing them! We're thinking of laminating them after the party so we can use them again for play times at home and stuff. Seems a shame to waste them!

Oh wow Cottles the decor is amazing and the cake is as well! I bet Toby is gonna love it! :) My daughter loves that book too!

Yeh they are amazing! My best friends son is obsessed with the gruffalo. It's such a good book poppy has been brought it for easter

It's Toby's favourite too. I think it's the perfect length for a bedtime or naptime book.., the only problem is that he often gets so excited when he knows we're almost at the bit where the mouse meets the gruffalo that it sort of wakes him up a bit instead of calming him down :haha:

Such cute decorations!!!

GA could happen if I was going to be on the east coast visiting family but that wont be at least until next summer.

Oh bless him. Hope he's had a lovely party x

Happy birthday, Toby!

And happy Easter to everyone :) Hope you all have a lovely family day.

Thanks!
Happy Easter everyone xx

Tobys party went really well. He's well and truly exhausted. Fell asleep in the car on the way home and now I'm debating whether to wake him up. It's nearly 6pm so I should but he'll be ratty as hell.

Happy birthday Toby!!! and happy 30 weeks :)

AND Happy Easter everyone!

sam- i don't know what happened to your post about the GA get together? did you delete it? it was sort of a, i invited myself down sort of thing :blush:
it may have to wait til aug since i found out today my summer courses will last until 7-26 and i don't want to have to worry about school work on "vacation". i really wish you could come! hope you win the lottery before then!
is it wrong that i already know what i want to do in atlanta? i really want to go to the zoo and the aquarium. sure hope ashley is up for it!

OMG YES I AM UP FOR THAT!!!! :D We should go to Stone Mountain and the Coca Cola museum too, which is RIGHT next to the Ga Aquarium.

What else is there????? Those are what are coming to mind off the bat, but if there is anything else i'll be sure to clue you in.

Cottles: BEAUTIFUL PARTY PICS!!! Josie's birthday party is next Saturday! :D I can't believe we are celebrating TWO already!!!

AFM: Michael and I officially stated what we think the new baby will be. He keeps calling her a she and I keep calling him a he. So, it's a 50/50 toss up on whose right. With Josie we were both CERTAIN she was a girl. Maybe along the way one of us will change our mind but for now we are divided. LOL

Okay, so I am prematurely freaking out about not having a VBAC. The idea of another c-section makes me feel sick. I hated the first time. The pulling feeling, the images that my abdomen was wide open, it just all makes me feel ill.

Also-- another c-section makes me feel like it cuts my family short. I don't want more scars on my uterus because the idea of the scar rupturing is horrifying.

So, I'm kind of giving myself a little anxiety because I feel like a VBAC is the only way I can continue having more kids. Even if my third is a c-section, AT LEAST I HAVE THREE!

Two really isn't our ideal number. Four is our ideal number, three would be something we could definitely live very happy and fulfilled with.... but two has a bit of an empty feeling with it.

I feel like I'm being greedy because at one point in my life I was so sure ONE was never going to happen either, and now here I am making #2 and talking about how I won't be happy until I have 4! :\

Anyway-- I don't know what the success rate of VBAC after c-section is. I feel like as long as I don't get pre-e this time, which I'm going to try SO HARD to be healthy, I can labor naturally and have a natural birth.... but so far all I want is sweets and carbs!! I swear to god, I used to love Spinach and Kale and veggies and now it's like i can't even stomach them. michael made a spinach salad last week, I couldn't even touch it. He made zuchini today and forgot the peppers and I couldn't eat it. I ate a little though... *sigh*

This anxiety is probably hormone related. RANT OVER.

my friend had 3 c-sections and look at that michelle from 19 kids and counting? she's had like 8 of them. lots of people have more then 2 c-sections.

just something to keep in mind

here you go ash

https://www.babycenter.com/400_how-many-c-sections-is-too-many_910220_492.bc

I have a friend who has had 4 c-sections! So its possible! I didnt want another c-section with # 2, but it was really hard to find someone in my area who did VBAC's.

I'm shooting for a vbac too. Luckily I have a hospital (over an hour away!) That is all about them. They said they will start doing stretch and sweeps at 37 weeks to hopefully get my body ready. But its stressful! They told me I have a 50/50 chance. Better if this baby is smaller.
There is a vbac thread on gets with lots of info

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->