April Mummies 2011

In the uk they really push for u to have vbac u have to fight to have a 2nd section

Hiya ladies, hope you're all well?

Happy birthday Toby for the other day! Can't believe our babies are turning two!

Think we're just doing family this yr but still party food and decorating the house. What with just moving I haven't organised anything else and its less than two wks away now :+/, feel bad but he'll love being centre of attention with loads of adults and doesn't know properly about parties yet. Next yr will plan something properly!

We should have internet bk on thurs or Fri....can't wait! Xx

In the uk they really push for u to have vbac u have to fight to have a 2nd section

Wow! That is so different than here. Here there are whole states that ban VBAC. Florida being one of them. If you've had a c-section, EVEN IF YOUVE HAD A PREVIOUS VAGINAL BIRTH AFTER C-SECTION, you have to automatically have a c-section.

I've been scouring the internet and talking to tons of people today. My options in GA are down to two practices. Each with their quirks and each with their pros and cons but BOTH equally as VBAC friendly with VBAC rates of 80+%. So I have some work to do, but the choice between two isn't hard.

*sings* is it me your looking for ....

Have brought Poppy's birthday presents. We got her a play house for the garden, a nurse dressing up outfit, some puzzles, playdoh pieces and a hula hoop as she wouldn't let go of it in the shop lol she also has some books and a new outfit.
And then I've got her party to pay for and we will prob take her on a special day trip maybe peppa pig world

Think we may finally have said goodbye to the 2 year sleep regression *touches wood* :happydance: 2 consecutive nights of going to bed fine & no wake ups! Yay :D The pay off for this has been no nap though. If the nap had really gone, I'll be gutted! Get so much done on my days off during that hour or so. But night time sleep is more precious I suppose.

Well, I have been punished for speaking too soon! :dohh: Rex was awake from 1.30-4.30am last night. Brilliant! So tired I could cry yet he's full of beans. How do the little people manage to do that?! Eurgh. We're at a wedding today too so that's going to be great fun when I feel like a zombie :(

Boo to Rex leading u into false sense of hope. Poppy is back to waiting to so I feel your pain!

We have nights where she goes through til 6/7am then others he wakes up around 4am. But it's usually for boob so I'm trying to wean her now as I've had enough and I would like my boobs back for a few months before the next one!

I think once we took the cot side down, she went to bed easier and now comes into our room rather than screaming at night. I should have remembered this from the first time. I remember we had less battles with Jake once he was in an open bed!

I guess Amelia will have her preschool induction coming up soon, and Jake starts reception in September. But we are moving house hopefully, and have a surprise next week but haven't told anyone so will have to wait!

I have wondered about switching Rex's cotbed by taking the sides off & getting him a duvet & pillow. Don't know if that might help his sleep. But the two things that stop me are that when he's in our bed, he just gets up & runs around and he won't have the duvet on him at all :dohh: But if his sleep doesn't get better, I might have to take a gamble.

Excited to hear about your surprise, Rachel!

ohhh what's the surprise?? tell us !!

Aleena will be 2 tomorrow.. we are going to take her to Marineland , they have dolphins which you can see up close so she will enjoy that.

Aw happy birthday for tomorrow Aleena!

I've been poorly the last few days and now even though I'm feeling better I've completely lost my appetite. I had a slice of toast at 9am and just managed half a chicken breast now at 7:30pm. I can't stomach food. Very unlike me, I don't like it.

hi ladies! i'm back :D so nice to have proper internet again!!

sarah and ria, i really hope rex and poppy's sleep regression passes soon! alex has been fighting naps and waking early so we're thinking about how to tackle it too. trouble is he's a grumpy monster still for quite a bit of the day cos he's tired :/. We bought a bed guard today with the aim to take his cot side off before the new baby arrives.

Katherine, hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

rachel...ooh tell us!!

happy birthday tomorrow aleena and ollie!! xxx

rachel, did you and DH finally get married? i remember you saying something of the like

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->