April Mummies 2011

Happy birthday aleena and ollie

Aww excited jakes

Ahhh happy birthday to any little ones I missed!

And to aleena for today!

I took ollie to gullivers world yesterday an just havin a nice family day today. He is loving the day already! !

Happy birthday, Aleena!

Happy birthday, Olly!

Hope you & your families have a lovely day.

Awake for another 2 hours last night :cry: This lack of sleep is taking its toll on me. Have an awful sore throat today & I'm all achey :( I neeeeeed some sleep!

Happy birthday, Aleena and Ollie!

So excited for your news Jakes!

Hope things get better soon for you Sazzle! I know sleepless nights are horrid! Ava has been getting up during the night wanting to talk and play! Ugh! :(

Ohh and today is Ava's birthday party with friends and family...Hope it all goes well ;)

Happy birthday aleena and Ollie!!!
Hope ava has a great party!!! Rosie's is next Sunday and my friend is having her daughters birthday the day before so she is letting me keep the decorations. Phew!
Jakes- tell us!!! Lol

Happy Birthday all you April babies!! So excited to see all the party pics!

Thanks everyone...Ava had a blast at her birthday party! She is a lucky girl! I posted pics on fb for those who want to see ;)

Just letting you all know my fb is deleted again... and staying that way this time for sure. Enough is enough and I think my childs safety is at risk because people cant be trusted :/ ill try and keep up here more instead.

Sod it, I am getting married in FOUR days! Lol! Haven't told anyone as we are having a very private ceremony with literally parents, then a meal afterwards. It's exactly how we wanted it! Casual and low cost!

Congratulations jakes ;) so pleased for u xxx

Bless ya gem xx

Emmys I don't think I follow u on Facebook. I couldn't see u on my friends list. It is early hours of the morning and I don't have my glasses on so apologies if u do but if not my name on there is ria-louise bamborough

Yay! Congrats, Rachel! :happydance:

So, today we are going out to buy a cotbed duvet etc. and taking the side of the cotbed. Last night, when Rex wouldn't settle, DH went into him and he was straddled over the side of the cot, about to escape after undoing his sleeping bag :dohh: Suppose it was only a matter of time with how active he is but was hoping to get another six months or so out of his cot to contain him! We have another week off work so we have to get him sleeping again this week. Nightmare!

Thanks everyone! Very excited!!!
And found a perfect country pub hidden away that will do a private room for us, with traditional pub food. Cannot wait!

Guess ill have to stick to orange juice though :dohh:

7 weeks Wednesday. Feel like this will fly by, this pregnancy. I haven't even had time to think about it!

Sarah. I dreaded taking the side down, but if he's an escape artist, it's your best bet! I just put cushions on the floor for the first few nights but she didnt need them. With my son he had a bed guard, but go so used to it that when I took it off, he still thought it was there and kept falling! He's a slow one at learning lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->