April Mummies 2011

that's ace dana - how do you attach the ribbons?

YAY it's today Jakes!!!! How exciting! Wishing you both a long and happy marriage x

Oh dana you are really creative. Where do u get all these ideas?!

Hope you have a wonderful day today jakes x

Oh yeah I made a new Facebook but nothing to do with ollie will be going on there since someone had been snooping in my private pics, taking them and sending them to his so called dad who was making them public and using my baby as a sob story!! Hes a creepy little weirdo!!
But yeah new one is Gem Jones if anyone wants to add me :)

Dana that's awesome! I keep seeing stuff like that on Pinterest but don't have the patience.

Physio went well today. I got given a tubigrip support that goes from my thighs up to my boobs.. It actually seems to work quite well at pulling bump up and taking some weight off my pelvis which is nice. Noooo idea how I'm meant to put it on when DH isn't home though! I also had some needling on my hips because the muscles are knotted and spasmy apparently. I'm too far along for most of the exercises to be of any benefit though.

happy wedding day rachel!

katherine what exercises did they suggest? i'm just beginning to suffer (well a few wks in) and if i overdo it during the day i'm finding it hard to walk by the evening, would love to stop it getting any worse! xx

She suggested pelvic floor... Also lying on one side and raising the leg only 5-10cm and holding it for a few seconds and to repeat on the other side. She also said to clench my bum cheeks (it's meant to be like a pelvic tilt but she said if I do it lying down it might cause me more damage because of the specific muscle I've damaged so I have to just squeeze in my bum while standing up!

It's worth getting your midwife/consultant to refer you... Diffetent muscles need different exercises so my advice might be totally different to yours. I'm tempted to make a weekly appointment for the needling because one session won't do much in the long run.

Today is Ava's birthday! We are going to the park and out for lunch! :)

Birthday wishes to Lizzie and Rosie too (and any others I may have missed)! :)

yeah i was offered a referral, just pretty sure the waiting list is really long so kinda don't see the point with being nearly 27wks already! also so long as i don't do too much its not too bad, just sorting out the house obviously means i need to do quite a lot!

we're having our windows replaced today, messy, noisy and cold come to mind :haha:, it'll be worth it in the long run! can already see getting rid of the leaded windows is making the house lighter!

Congratulations on your wedding, Rachel!

Happy birthday, Ava, Lizzie & Rosie. Have fun!

Happy birthday Ava and Rosie!!

Well I'm now married and causing a lot of confusion everywhere as I never told anyone lol!!

Thanks for your well wishes! I'm ready for my bed already haha!

Wee!!! Rosie is 2 today!
Happy birthday Ava and Lizzie!!!

thanks guys! i got the idea off pinterest and made it my own. i tie curling ribbon around the wreath and then curl it. super simple, but takes a lot of time.

happy birthday lizzie, ava and rosie!!

Happy birthday Lizzie, Rosie and Ava!

Today was my due date, 2 years ago. I remember driving to work seeing all the calves being born and being jealous of the mama cows! :)

Rachel, I love that you got married without telling anyone! I would have loved to do that.

I can tell its getting close to Isis's birthday, dh's family is coming to visit this weekend and then on Wednesday my parents arrive. I have to try to get some dyeing done while my family is here because I have orders coming in that need filled. My mom will love to help with that though. My dad is going to replace the ceiling fan in the upstairs spare bedroom because its far too baby for my tastes. Before there wasn't anyone who stayed in there so I didn't worry about it but now there's a bed in that room so I'm irritated by it.

So far two of Isis's friends have rsvp'ed for her party! Even if just the two of them come it'll be fun! I'm sure more will come though. One of my coworkers has an Elmo cake pan so I changed my plan of making cupcakes to making a big Elmo cake. I also ordered the Elmo stuff for her party and some Elmo and Cookie Monster cookie cutters. I thought it would be fun to have some cookies too. The party is 10:30-12:00 so I'm going to offer some snacks too. I'm so excited! We didn't do much last year because she was just a year old but this year will be fun!

Only like three of Josie's daycare friends came and then two outside other friends came. 6 kids total and it was basically awesome just like that. So I didn't mind.

I think me and Michael have settled on a boy name (if it's a boy): Silas Atticus

:D

Excuse me while I cry:
I have been up since 12:30am with cramping in my stomach (up top not contractions) and gas and the runs. I thought I was constipated but I had 3 hard BMS yesterday and the runs. I'm so miserable. DH is home and I'm house sitting for the next month. I want so bad to call him and have him come here. Its over 30 minutes and I know he didn't get home until late. I was hoping once I got up it wouldn't be so bad but drinking water is making me shaky

Casey- My nephew's name is Atticus! Love it and Silas too of course! :)

Sam- Hope you get to feeling better or i'd head off to the doctor! Dont wanna get dehydrated! :/

Sam, go to the dr! Don't take any chances!

Casey, I love the name! Glad the party went well!

I am about to start the family visiting season! In-laws arrive today for the weekend. Isis will have a great time playing with her cousins! but FIL is bringing his GF and so it'll be harder for SIL to escape from the situation. I foresee us going to the outlet mall a few times to get out of the house. Then my parents arrive on Wednesday for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->