April Mummies 2011

Happy birthday Abby and Alex!!

So I'm waiting to hear back from the Dr. I had some spotting today but it may just be from puking yesterday since all the blood vessels around my eyes are burst. trying to take it easy again today but so hard with Rosie's party tomorrow and being sick yesterday.

thanks ladies!!! today was so much fun i wish i could do it every weekend!

abby fell asleep on me today much like she did 2 years ago, i take it as being her happy birthday present to her momma. :cloud9: of course then i started to cry, but i'm more then a little tired myself so we'll chalk it up to that instead of a "my lil girl is 2" moment :blush:

Oh no :blush: I didn't realise it was Alex's birthday yesterday, too. Sorry Alex & sorry Caroline! Happy belated birthday, Alex. Hope you had a lovely day in your new house :)

glad you're feeling better Sam!

thanks for all Alex's bday wishes, he had a fab day as did we...hope Abby did too Dana?!

As usual he was completely spoilt :/. He's been loving all his new today though, especially the food you 'chop' in two (where its stuck together with velcro) and the baking set and till we got him :D. We had one tired little boy today though as he didn't go to bed until 8.30 last night and got up at 7, silly boy!

Hope those in the uk got to enjoy the sunshine today!! was gorgeous, although we've now discovered the pond we thought was empty and just needed emptying of water and filling in has tones of fish in it, including a huge koi carp :dohh:...need to find new homes!!

Aww glad Alex had a lovely day! Still can't believe our babies are all turning two!
My stepdad would totally have the koi off you lol

I've been in stupid pain today. It's not that I want the babies to be born now, I want them to come when they're ready but I'm so fed up! On the plus side, we got a new pet! So now I will have a hubby, a Toby, twins, a dog, a fish and a snake to take care of. Mug! :haha:

:hugs: katherine, the pain will be forgotten once they're here its just the getting to that point that's hard.

fish wise he's welcome to it...but would have to come get! i'm in west sussex so not a million miles from you. However everything i've read on the interenet says that serious fish lovers like to know the history of the fish and that they've been looked after etc, and i have no clue at all about their history and they've def not been looked after as the house has been empty for 3 ish yrs! cannot believe they actually survived, we've been here a month and not seen a hint of life, then get our windows done so lots of banging etc and the weather improves and all these fish pop to the surface :dohh:

Well im in a pickle!

Here's the story......

I came off BC in February/beginning of March , had AF and about a week or so after that me and DH ended up bd without protection. Well anyways, here i am like 10 days after the fact with sore boobs, cramps and other symptoms i had when i got pregnant with Ava. Could it happen that soon? Could it just be ovulation? I didn't even consider anything until my dh asked me. Im a little worried now b/c i have a HUGE interview on Thursday that is def more money. PLEASE dont say anything on fb!

I will probably test, but not even sure when? Maybe next weekend if AF hasnt shown up.

i got preggy with the baby before abby 2 weeks after i stopped bc, so yes it can be that fast. is this a good thing?

Not a bad thing just wouldn't be good timing with everything that is changing! If im not, then I will be going back on b/c asap.....until the time is right! :)

To think today was my due date. Little did I know id have to wait 12 more days to meet the munchkin nor being in labour for 5 of them lol

Emmys I'd leave it a week to test as it could also be pms symptoms leading up to AF, I guess? If it isn't, a week would be long enough to show up a positive on a test based on your rough dates!

Thanks Jakes- I'm gonna do that b/c these could definitely be AF pains too! She can be tricky!:haha:

def wait a while emmy's!

its funny about 'due dates' isn't it ria! they don't really mean that much in reality! this time i've kinda told people i'm just due in july...only give the specific date if they want it!

talking of dates...27 wk bump taken yesterday..OMG 3rd tri!! Time SLOW down!
14.4.13 27 week bump pic (3).jpg14.4.13 27 week bump pic (1).jpg

Wow, happy third tri! Such a cute bump.

As for due dates... Gah. Such a pain when I'm asked. It's like "well June but it won't be June. So like, next month some time? I dunno!"

I'm pretty sure its AF...its been 10 days past the day we bd (not sure if i was ovulating then or not) and i should be due AF soon anyways! Thanks for help ladies! I will test this weekend if AF hasn't arrived by then! :)

Very cute bump Caro! :)

Emmy's, I always find that my non-BC AFs give me much worse PMS symptoms with sore boobs etc. I'm sure it's just your hormones going haywire with the lack of BC. Don't panic!

Caroline, lovely bump. Very envious! I am also envious of your new house! Just had a little look at your piccies on FB & wow! It looks amazing :)

Thanks...im sure that's what it is, but im known for over-thinking EVERYTHING!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->