April Mummies 2011

I've got no one to watch Rosie. I'm sipping on some apple juice. My lips aren't so numb anymore. Dh and I got into a fight when I talked to him. I'm not sure if he is coming. He called his mom and told her I was yelling at him but i wasnt. I cried and told him never mind I didn't need him to come and I'd be fine. He said I was just saying it to get my way. Wtf! He said he didn't sleep either last night. I haven't slept more than an hour since 1! I'm so frustrated. I have no one to watch Rosie. But that's what I get for wanting kids I guess.

Oh Sam I'm so sorry your unwell, it's no use obviously, but If I was closer I would have helped! Do you get it frequently or is it random? I thought I had IBS as I get episodes of cramping and opposite BMs, it can get worse with pregnancy.

It's so hard watching kids whilst unwell. I hardly get help, my sister does when she can but my mum lives down the road and if I ask, it's a big deal and she will eventually say yes but, you feel awkward for asking!!! I think her mentality is she has done it all before, now it's my go. Which is fair enough but c'mon!

Any plans for this weekend ladies?

Sam :hugs: I know it's hard but try to take it easy hun. So much worse when you're pg too. I had a tummy bug a week ago. It's only just gone. I got sooo dehydrated that I lost all my swelling and today it's come back with a vengeance... So really try to stay hydrated as best you can xx

My friend came and got Rosie. Dh and his bro went to DHs Dr appt (he separated his shoulder again). I have been laying down and started falling asleep but woke up and had to use the potty for both sides. And I thought the protein shake was doing so well in my tummy

Massive :hugs: Sam. Hope you feel better tomorrow. It is awful trying to look after LO when feeling completely ill. Glad you've for a break now.

Katherine, what are di/di twins?! I just noticed it in your siggy & I'm nosey! Does it mean dizygotic?

I googled it lol
It means two sacs and two placentas. They may still be identical depending on when the egg split :) and apparently there can be identical BG twins (xxy chromosomes or something)

sam, hope you feel better soon hun!

congrats rachel, you're new name popped up on my fb as just married and i had to have a think about who you were too, yet you told us :haha:

my whole house is coated in thick dust...BUT we have shiny new windows! :D, I'm particularly pleased with the french doors we had put in the kitchen, they make it sooo much lighter in there!

Made alex's bday cake today, though had to go to my mums or it'd have been full of dust :haha:, but for a diy attempt its not too bad! accept buzzbee is more grandpa bee cos the black turned out grey :dohh:, but i'm sure he won't care ;)

Oh sam get well soon. If it carries on go the docs you dont want to be dehydrated especially while pregnant! I was always dehydrated with ollie and when it gets really bad its an absolutely horrible experience!!

Omg im freezing ive been out with 1 friend for coffee an shopping all day then this evening went to McDonald's and tesco with another friend. Most ive been out in ages haha.

This sounds really lame btw but how do any of you sahms make friends? :/ I have like 3 friends who I rarely see. Loneliness is becoming unbearable tbh.

:hugs: gem. I don't see many people outside of work. Wish I could help

I've had 2 popsicles after losing my protein shake. And a couple sips of Apple juice. It is helping. But I felt find for over an hour just to start puking again.

Gem. I made some 'mummy friends' through going to mummy and baby groups. My other friends I hardly see in comparison to before I had poppy but they understand as they know I work full time so only about on the weekend so I take it in turns to which friend I'm seeing lol

i feel so crappy. had a friend over today helping me with abby's cupcakes/cake/brownies. hate how the cupcakes/cake look so i'm just going to get an ice cream cake. she spent a good 3+ hours between the cupcakes and the frosting, i feel so bad but it's just not worth the hassle. i don't want to be in tears the night before abby's bday for any other reason then it's already been 2 years.

finished the birthday wreath! such a pain in the ass, i'm never making another one :haha: also, my house exploded spring! if it can't be spring outside, at least it is in here.

the birthday wreath finished!

Attachments

• 733931_10200941882538467_983763300_n.jpg
    733931_10200941882538467_983763300_n.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1
Wreath looks amazing. Wish I had the patience to do something like that

I go to a parents an tots every week but its more like grandparents and tots haha. So don't see any of them outside of there :/

Dana it looks lovely :)

Happy birthday, Abby! Hope you enjoy your tutu & wreath & all your other treats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->