April Mummies 2011

CUTE bump pics!
I'm 25 weeks today!!
Hoping it is just AF emmys.

CUTE BUMP!!!

I wish my bump would look like that. I just look like a pudgy mess with a beer belly! :(

YEY! Eggplant!!!!

I'm so hormonal! I'm trying to convince myself this is because the small penis inside me is producing testosterone which is making me irritable. But-- I was pretty scary hormonal with Josie too..... :blush: I rammed the point of a pair of kitchen scissors into the kitchen counter because our (now re-homed former) cat was being the biggest TURD ever! So yea..... I think I just turn into HULK preggo. It's sad. Michael's a saint. He deserves a medal of honor for putting up with me all the damn time and continuing to impregnate me even when he knows what I turn into! lmao!

Based on that I'm guessing another girl lol! My hubby says I'm worse this time and that we won't have more bc of how I am when I'm pregnant hahaa!

Caseybaby- Do you have a date yet to find out the gender? :)

I went at almost 17 weeks to a local place to find out b/c i wasn't scheduled at the dr until i was like 21 weeks and couldn't wait any longer! lol

Michael says I'm kind of on par. He thinks it's about the same if not slightly less. He just says it depends on the day. LOL

I don't have a date for a gender scan yet, but I'm really hoping for one around June 16th or somewhere in that week. Because that's the week Michael is with me for moving and I'd like him to be there at least to see what gender the baby is.

I went at 16 weeks with Amelia, too! Although ill probably wait this time round as funds aren't as big!

I am so so tired with this pregnancy. My other three weren't This exhausting, I literally am tired right after sleeping? I guess it could be my iron levels again.

With Josie I had my scan around 22 weeks because the ultrasound place was so booked up. They almost didn't give me one because they said she would be too big to see anything.

I'll be right around 20-21 weeks if I can get one around the June 16th week.

Aww I hope that works out for you Casey! That would be perfect! :)

Jakes- Have you had any scans? Is there just one? :) Or do mulitpes run in your family? I remember my SIL who had twins having issues in the beginning with exhaustion to the point of not being able to work.

Casey can you request a date nearer the time?
I'll definitely back up the exhaustion thing with twin pregnancy. First tri was AWFUL... Then I got about 4 weeks of the 2nd tri "honeymoon phase" before I got exhausted again.

I just had my 32 week scan. Both boys are breech. Sigh. My hospital will only deliver if the presenting twin is head down so I'm going to ask my consultant next week if I can be booked in for an elective section. If they don't book me in, I won't see him again til I'm 37+1 which is leaving it a little bit late...

Oh boo to Bert and Ernie both being breech little monkeys!

Oh goodness! Hope they flip (at least the presenting one!)
Casey I know with Rosie I specifically requested a date (Dh birthday) and told them why. They said it was early but they would do it because it was a special occasion. They would very likely oblige so your Dh can be there!

i agree, especially since he's deploying, makes ppl feel good to do stuff like that.

sorry the twins are breech katherine :/, naughty babies!

casey i'm sure you look lovely! before long you'll be all bump :D. I'm def way more grumpy this time :haha:

I think my husband is trying desperately for me to agree to no 2. Every time I mention how grown up poppy is etc his reply is so its time for another one yeh lol

My child keeps screaming!! 3 hours of it the other day an over an hour of it so far tonight :| help lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->