April Mummies 2011

Omg I don't know what I'd do if I had twins. Well, I do, I'd just have to get on with it. But we don't have them in the family, and fingers crossed, there's just the one!
I have a scan in 4 weeks so that will be my first scan.

Hi ladies. I have been homes for ages and you all get pregnant again!!! Will catch up on the whole story. Can't believe my baby is going to be 2. I did a disappearing act as I left Daniel's dad and went through a rough time but on the mens now.

Potty Training Moment:

Josie crapped on the floor, in mid flight! She was squatting in her play area and I said "she's going to pee!" and Michael comes rushing to get her in the potty and then before he picks her up I say "she's pooping!!" and the turd is coming out. So, he's racing her to the potty, and in mid transit the poop flies out and onto the floor. Michael had to do a little step over it to get her to the potty. I was sure he was hit with it but I think he was spared.

I laughed until I cried and I couldn't stop laughing after that. I got the full blown giggles.

:haha: :rofl:
Rosie did something similar: she jumps up and say oh I pooping!!! And runs to the bathroom. I hear oh no!! And go running (expecting to find poppy pants) and smack in the center of the floor is the log! She full on pooped in the process of pulling her pants down.

I love out kids and all the stories!

Haha!! Poo related potty training makes me laugh!

Amelia does her wees on the potty And takes great pride in showing me the results. Nice!

We have only had one poo incident where she stuck her hands down her pants (knickers) and, well, you can guess the rest!

Time is going so fast! We are going to Chessington Aworld of Adventures for Amelia's birthday, on Thursday as that's the only day we could all go. It's £15 for a parent and toddler and that includes Sealife Centre, Zoo and the theme park rides! Up to and including a 5 year old so quite reasonable. It's a 5 minute drive from mine.

Then we are hoping to go to Isle
Of Wight in May for a week away. We go there often and I love it!!

Josie still has no idea how to pee in the potty. She still doesn't have a concept of "pee pee". I think because peeing is just so relaxing she just does it without being aware. She did pee on the floor right outside the tub the other day. It was a great learning experience to teach her about "pee" and the sensation of it so she can start learning to go in the potty when she gets that sensation.

welcome back bb30! sorry to hear you've had a rough time xx

:rofl: at the pee/poo stories! our new house has carpets everywhere...even the bathrooms, I fear for them :haha:. Alex still doesn't seem to have the foggiest about pee/poo and would happily sit in a dirty nappy for ages rather than tell us he's done it, even if it makes him sore :dohh:

Sorry to hear about your rough times bb
Rosie tries so hard to not let me change her poppies. I think she is embarrassed

Yes Sam, same!! I couldn't believe an almost 2 year old would feel embarassed but your right! Amelia HATES me changing her nappy . She usually grabs it, then tells me. I wasn't prepared for this as Jake was gone 2.5 before he was ready, so I've been relaxed about it. And here we are.
Be nice to be out of nappies before number 3 comes along, that's for sure. Although it wasn't that bad having two in nappies, I can't actually remember much about it, so can't have been that bad!!

Apart from Amelia's on Sunday, whose birthday is coming up next??

They say girls are quicker to train than girls... Toby knows when he's going to poo and tells us in advance but not quick enough to potty train yet. So it'll be 3 in nappies for a while!

I have a devil child this evening. DH was meant to be getting take out so I didn't cook... Now he's tinkering with his motorbike so now its after 8pm, I'm cooking dinner and Toby is tired, hungry and wants to know why his dad isn't indoors. Urghhhh.

When Aleena poops she hides and gets really upset if we talk to her. She didnt have her diaper on after a shower the other day, and was hiding in the bathroom, I tried to go in but she forced the door shut so I just left her.. She pooped next to her potty on the ground. She hasn't used her potty yet but I just ordered some panties so will start putting those on her and start let her experience the wet pee feeling in her panties. Might make her want to use the potty.

Ava did the same thing! She went and squatted next to her potty and pooped.....she made an effort i guess. Other than that, she always tells us while she is doing it, but my other daughter was 2 years 9 months before she was potty trained, so im not rushing it :)

Bless them! Growing up too fast!

Hope Toby is asleep now Katherine?!

Amelia was a bit of a turd tonight. She wouldn't sleep for ages and I spent so long in an awkward position, she was holding my finger and wouldn't let go. I ended up with severe heartburn. Yuck!! I had this really bad with Jake. It can sod off already.

Ollie was using his potty well at one point but he gets severe constipation so I laid off a bit an now hes not interested at all!

He sits on the potty then gets up to pee next to it! He knows its wrong though cos he says uh oh!

Toby was doing exactly the same thing for a while. Now he'll get off the potty, fetch a nappy and hold his wee til he's got the nappy on.

Feel sorry for the lil guy today. I'm suffering with yet another tummy bug so he's stuck with a boring mama who's spending the majority of the day in bed. He's got free roam of the house but has spent most of the morning reading with me in bed and playing with my phone. Times when I'm poorly are the only times we are allowed to eat upstairs so he's making the most of it!

Ahh hope you feel better soon :(

Toby won't mind! Come tomorrow, he shall soon forget! Think how awesome you are with him on the other days!

Well, today is due day. The day we find out which school jake will be going too! We are very lucky with our schools here, I'd say one out of 10 is not so good, so we have a great chance of sending him to a good school either way.

Ahh good luck! Hope you get first choice. Or at least local!
You totally confused me saying it was due day lol

hope you're feeling a bit better katherine?

good luck with getting a good school for jake!! what happened with planning on moving rachel??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->