April Mummies 2011

Don't even mention that!! That's another headache haha!! For now, Jake got his second choice which is an outstanding school with a ridiculous catchment. God knows how we got given it as a second choice.

So that's both kiddies placed in schools for September, and married. Now to find somewhere to move which will result in taking the kids out of new schools and finding a new one :palmface: I don't half do things awkwardly!

Feel so sick :( Morning sickness , or shall I say evening as it always seems to begin around 4pm. Ugh!!! I am very close to hugging that toilet bowl right now and to top it off , I have a headache!

Amelia's birthday on Sunday and not a clue what to get her!

Isis is 2 today! Where did the time go! I wish I would have taken a picture of her this morning in her birthday outfit but its destroyed from the Elmo cookies now. Tomorrow is her last day in the 1-2 year old room. My big girl :( this new room puts the kids on the potty every two hours when they do diaper changes. Only a third of the kids in the room are wearing diapers so she'll see lots of potty use plus they totally celebrate potty usage! I think she'll be using the potty very soon.

Happy birthday Isis!!!
Rosie is so Sicky! As you can tell by my million posts today. We have hardly left the couch. Though she has been using the potty almost every time today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISIS!!!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY any of the other babies I've missed!!!! I'm so excited that all our babies are getting so big. It's kind of sad too though. They are getting SOOOO big. Had my scan today!! The baby was moving around so much they couldn't get a good picture of the baby at all, and also while the tech was nice I don't think she was trying that hard. She wanted her measurements and that's it. I got one sort of nice one, but it's not anything stellar. I'm considering going for an NT scan just to get another one, but we'll see. I have another appt in two weeks. If I change my mind I'll just call and ask if I can get the NT scan done that day too.

I can't believe how many of us are preggers! It's like the baby wave!

My "best friend" is preggo. At first I'd thought i'd like it because we've always wanted to be pregnant together, since like High school, but it's kind of annoying. Especially when she tells me things like "My bf is so amazing. I downloaded an app to his phone for new dads and it gives them tip and it told him to give crackers for morning sickness, so he had crackers ready for this morning." First of all, her bf is NOT amazing. He's a mooch. He left her in the hospital when she had to have a tube removed after an ectopic pregnancy and THEN proceeded to see another girl on the side during it, break up with her and then get back together. It's her fault for getting back together, but he LEFT HER AT THE HOSPITAL! Then she tells me about how she's spotting after sex, and I told her the doctor will tell her to abstain and she immeidately says "well, bf told me I'll be able to teach BJ classes after the first trimester". UM! I would have punched Michael in the BALLS if he had made that comment when I was spotting after sex when I was preggo with Josie. Like straight up maimed his ass. Like sex is the most important thing when YOUR SPOTTING! *sigh* I hate that man. I love my friend, but i seriously wish that man would disappear. I'm betting he bails once the pregnancy gets more real, but then again others are telling me he's a mooch and he knows where his bread is buttered so he'll continue to take from my friend regardless of what it does to the baby or how much he takes from the baby.

Basically it's only annoying when she constantly reminds me who the baby daddy is!! I like to pretend she just got pregnant through asexual reproduction. He's SO UGLY too... I hope the baby gets all her genes.

OK! That turned into a rant. Well I had to get it out. It's been on my mind forever. *sigh*

Happy birthday Isis! :)

I say let it out! Ohh and sorry your friends baby daddy is a douche! :)

Had my interview today and it went great! He was introducing me to everyone and showing me around the office! Hope thats a good sign...should know for sure next week! Guess i will have to keep myself busy until then lol :munch:

Ugh! Sorry Casey! That sucks.
Sounds very promising Emmy's!!

Happy birthday isis! Xxx

Oh casey that sucks. Ive learnt from my best friend though to just leave them to it :/ if you say anything ends up putting a split between you and the friend. Just gotta be there for them when the crap hits the fan!

On another note I stink of fake tan. And apparently I missed my knees so now I have white knees LOL.

happy birthday isis!

oh gem...bet you look just gorgeous :rofl:

casey, i agree with gem, be there to pick up the pieces!

fx'ed emmy's sounds positive!!

hope rosie stops being sicky soon sam, poor thing!

afm i don't wanna speak too soon but i actually have a lovely little boy atm! he seems to have turned a leaf behaviour wise. Even went down for a nap today without much arguement! yay :D xx

Oh I know. I'd never say anything to her. She's head over heals for the little douche rag. Nothing I say will change that only hurt out friendship. So I'm just here to support HER in whatever happens.

I know that sometimes a baby wakes people up. Maybe she'll realize he has no potential and is sucking her dry and she will forge a better life for her baby without him. Who knows. That baby is going to CHANGE EVERYTHING though. Like I said he's very sex driven. A baby is gonna stop that cold! I honestly dont know of any couple that still go at it like they did pre children. I know LOTS of couples that still do it! Me included. But like we used to..... Hellllllllllll no. I was one of those first time preggos that was like "baby isn't going to keep us from having sex!! Hrmp!!!" ummmmm well yea Josie did!!! Tons of times!!!

Just recently she was sleeping and Michael and I were hoping for some action. She woke up within 5 minutes of foreplay! I was like DO YOU HAVE RADAR!!!!

I hope Rosie is feeling better!! But like you said on FB, lazy days are nice too! ;)

Fingers crossed for you Emmy!!!

Lilgem- I am cracking up thinking about your white knees!!!! Lol!!!

Caro- maybe LO is turning a leaf. I mean the terrible twos are really the terrible one and a halfs. By twoish they start learning the concepts of emotions and we start being able to teach them about their emotions and what it means to give them an idea of what's happening.

But then again- they always manage to regress sometimes lol.

:haha: i hope you're right, but i guess only time will tell eh!? he's napped for nearly 2 hours now, really must go wake him but the peace is soooo nice :blush:

Happy birthday, Isis. Enjoy your special day!

It's Rex's birthday tomorrow :D Can't believe it! Was so fed up this time 2 years ago, thinking is was never going to arrive! Got lots to do tonight to get things ready for him in the morning but at least I'll be wrapping with a glass of wine in hand. Lovely!

Thanks for then well wishes fir Rosie. I ended up giving her style old around 5:30 because she spiked a fever and 2 hours later she played with her dress up clothes from her birthday for a long time!!
Happy birthday Rex!

Lol casey! The little uns defo do have some kind of radar! Im single anyway though so still dont get any action but when ive had a relationship an been in the mood ollie always chooses those times to be clingy xD

Ahhh I have about an hour of total aloneness... my parents have taken ol to my nans so im completely alone! I feel lost xD but hey I can pee in peace! Even painted my nails!!

Happy birthday Isis and Happy Birthday Rex (for tomorrow in case I don't get on)

We are having a little food and family around for Amelia's birthday as we are on a budget! Got her a new pram and a Barbie Disney doll she was fascinated with! Some books will finish her presents off and we are making fairy cakes together for her birthday.

Thanks everyone! Isis had a blast at her party today! Only two of her friends came over but they played like crazy! So now I have a ton of leftover cupcakes, cookies and goodie bags :) send me your address if you want an Elmo gift bag from Isis's party :)

My mom and I are working on a scrappy skirt for Isis today. I can't wait to see how it turns out! I'm going to be posting some pictures on fb of Isis's new sheets for her big girl bed! I dyed the fitted sheet and a couple pillow cases. I haven't done the flat sheet yet. It's sitting in my dyeing room waiting to be dyed.

Ok, Isis has been napping for over 5 hours now so I gotta go get her up!

Happy birthday Rex!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->