April Mummies 2011

Forgot to add,
Sounds very promising Emmys!
Casey, sorry your friend is with such a loser! Hopefully she'll do well for her baby after it comes into this world.

So i have a friend on FB who is determined to figure out what she is having and she post this eye vein theory thing...just wandered if it was true for anyone

Its called Iridology? or something like and apparently all you do is look at the whites of the eyes for two little blood vessels that appear below the iris. the blood vessels should look like little fish-hooks (ive read a Y or V too). there should be two of them, one at approximately 5 o'clock and one at seven o'clock. if they appear in the right eye, it's a girl on the way. if they appear in the left eye, it's a boy. if they appear in both eyes, your going to have twins (one of each), though if you aren't having twins and the fish-hooks still appear in both eyes, then it's a girl!

Im pretty sure my friend is obsessed with these theories, but i thought it would be fun to see how many relate :)

I'm so tired lately that my eyes are a bit bloodshot so doubt that theory would work on me!

Toby had his first trip to A&E tonight... His elbow slightly dislocated when he was playing. Poor little thing. It's been popped back and xrayed and it's okay but still tender. It's 4am and he's just woken up holding it saying it hurts. Hate seeing him so out of sorts :(
To top it off, I'm fairly certain dinner last night is still trying to come back up... And I have heartburn so bad that I can't lie down, feet do swollen that I have to lie down and braxton hicks every few minutes. Oh the joys!!

Hope everyone is having a more comfortable injury free weekend than us! X

Aww poor Toby! Rosie has nurses elbow. It is always popping out :(
I will take a peek on that theory tomorrow
Rosie still had diarrhea and had the nastiest poosplosion earlier. Had to shower her off in her clothes.
Cheese if you're serious we will take one :D I think uou still have my address. Rosie can't get enough birthday party. She asked if she could have another party lol

Happy birthday amelia!

Took Toby back to casualty this morning. Poor little lamb still couldn't move his arm properly. He's been given a support to hold his elbow bent to help it heal but we've been told to go back if it's not better in a few days just in case the X-ray missed any tiny fractures.
He seems quite happy at the moment though! Probably because sneaky Daddy got him a tube of smarties :haha:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/5D741792-8C4C-4E45-B62F-F97FB73136EB-709-000001088FA317F1_zpsa963cb34.jpg

So i think the theory must pertain to first born? Im not sure..i have the "hook" in my right eye for girl, but ive had 2 so who knows! lol :)

Aww Cottles, hope he heals quickly!

Happy Birthday Amelia! :)

Oh bless him! Smarties always help. Chocolate always makes me feel better lol

Poor Toby!! :(

What is nurses' elbow?

checked my eyes. Their in BOTH. But, only the one on the right looks more like a y, if you can call it that. The others just look like lines that go from close to the iris to the bottom on the eye. They are definitely at 5 and 7 o'clock but only ONE of the four (in each eye) looks like a y, and it's on the right.

I have it in both, the right looks like a Y and the left looks like a V lol, and ive had only girls?? Who knows...ive tried to research it but i havent found much, everyone seems to have a different take on it ;)

Thanks for Rex's birthday wishes everyone. We had a fab day yesterday. His party was a success. Def sooooo much easier doing it at a play centre & just walking in at the start & waltzing out at the end!

Poor Toby :( Hope his arm feels better soon.

Happy birthday, Amelia!

I remember looking at the eye blood vessel theory when I was pregnant with Rex & I had the fish hook in the left eye, which makes sense as I had a boy. But I still have the same vein now. So am I destined to only have boys?! Hope not cos I'd love a girl!

Oh yes I'm seriou Sam! :) I have 8 left and I don't know what else to do with them! Did you still want those leggings too? Cuz I could send them at the same time.

I have no idea about the eye vein thing but seriously, any of those gender things have a 50/50 chance of being right on any given pregnancy so people tend to think they're right.

happy birthday rex for yesterday!!

happy birthday amelia for today!

aww poor toby, hope he mends quickly! he does look cute in the sling though, it just looks sooo big on him, bless!

i just checked my eyes, i have them in both but the y in the right is much bigger in my right eye than my left...is that left eye left over from having alex and the right the new baby!?...time will tell! xx

Yes!! I still want the leggings! That would be great!
Nurses elbow means it dislocates easily I guess? Its the only time she has really cried.

Well as usual trying to find my little lime sized baby's heart. Couldn't find it. But my consolation prize is that I'm pretty certain I heard the little bouncy bean rolling around and twitching away in there. I could feel these "flutters" simultaneously with the sound from the Doppler. Since it was right over my uterus, top of pubic mound area I doubt it could have been anything else making such chaotic yet diliberate little whoop noises in my Doppler (with the flutters). :happydance:

Happy birthday rex and amelia :) x

I feel so so rough. Nights out dont agree with me anymore. Went out friday so why am I still spewing?! xD

Right ladies I have a moan to get out :D

Now OH is on board wtih the idea of another baby, WHY are we never in the same bloody city at the key times in the month :( It's never going to happen :(

curse him for being self employed :(

Bloody typical... When ate you both in the same place at the right time or don't you know?
Saying that I was pretty sure me and DH didn't dtd during our window... And I got twins :haha:

Got my cesarean booked. They're making me go to 38+3. URGHHHHHHH. I can't even imagine another 5 weeks 2 days of getting bigger and more swollen. It's sort of nice knowing when they'll be here but I'm fed up at having to wait over 5 weeks.

Bloody typical... When ate you both in the same place at the right time or don't you know?
Saying that I was pretty sure me and DH didn't dtd during our window... And I got twins :haha:

Got my cesarean booked. They're making me go to 38+3. URGHHHHHHH. I can't even imagine another 5 weeks 2 days of getting bigger and more swollen. It's sort of nice knowing when they'll be here but I'm fed up at having to wait over 5 weeks.
we don't mention twins thank you very much

like this weekend as an example, we were both due to be at my aunty's birthday party, a night in a hotel - YAY I thought, no child, no anything - only he gets called away to work on wednesday and the window was thur-sun :growlmad::dohh:

I am cross. It's bad enough trying to schedule it in with a child, but when your partner has a habit of buggering off it's even harder :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->