April Mummies 2011

oh and add to the fact that yesterday I was so badly hungover that if he'd tried he would have found himself castrated :D

With Rosie we DTD about 4 days before I o'd. Then this baby I got a +opk first thing Saturday morning and was working out of town. Got hone that evening and DH wasn't in the mood. I was like Really??? I'm out already?!? And then around noon Sunday we got a chance. 7-8 days layer got my +hot. So you may not be out yet

Nah I think I have to accept this month is out, and probably next month too :( Ah well, I know what will be will be, but it's just bloody annoying.

I'm also still hungover :(

Still, I intend on pouncing on the OH tonight for "practice" ;) :D

Don't know if anyone knows our conception story for this one. I was POSITIVE i was out this time, because Michael got sick with 102 fever and try as he might could BARELY keep it up.... he did eventually finish the deed and it was about the most awful sex we ever had! The next night (which apparently was the most fertile most important night) he was done. His wee wee had had enough and was done. Plus he was more sick. It was a miracle it did anything with 102 fever the night before.

So- never say never until you get that negative!!

Well I'd like to think I was in with a chance but I don't think we are :( we only DTD 2 days before O and only the once so I'm just concentrating on next month instead :)

I also just deleted the subscription to this thread AGAIN!! ARGH

we only dtd once each time before i got preggy (once with m/c and once with abby)

do the deed or the icon that miss sammy posted

:rofl:

i don't know why but that icon always makes me blush

and then giggle like a 12 year old

I've had a really bad day I just want to SCREAM!!!!!!!! It all has to do with money (of course) and my mother ALWAYS asking to borrow some when my dh is the only one working! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I feel better now!

Yea I love the :sex: icon. It makes me smile so of course I had to use that as the reply.

I'm sorry you're having money issues Emmy's. Were so broke it isn't even OK. Ivebgot enough to get yo work buy DH is supposed to be heading to work out of town for a few days and make at least $300. But we don't have money for gas. I'm so stressed. And he always wants to help his brother but it isn't our responsibility. I also need to scream. Instead I'm in tears. I just want to be written off work so bad. My whole body hurts and I have no energy. Plus the difference in pay from disability would be made up in gas. Djfhfodnfbsksnfbcjrnruorn

Oh lol! Sexytime ;)

Ahh hope the money problems sort themselves out!

I just wish she wouldnt ask to borrow so much every month!! She doesnt ask for money from my brother and he has 2 jobs and his wife works AND she keeps his kids all week!! When she was sick and couldnt keep them my brother made HER pay daycare b/c it wasnt HIS fault she had cancer..He is a piece of work and i shouldnt start on that right now, but seriously why not ask him for money???? Rant over! lol :)

Emmy that's awful!!!! Your brother sounds awful!! :( who the hell makes their miter pay for daycare because she has cancer and couldn't watch them!!! Oh that makes me so angry!!! And obviously your mom has money issues but he still made her pay. I dont know the whole extent of everything but I'd be just as mad as you!! But I'd probably be having a few choice words with that bro. Did your mom ask for money as a direct result of having to pay for his children's daycare?

Well she is getting better now so she has stop paying for his childcare and watches them...I help her watch them almost everyday i dont work and i quit my full-time job just so i could help her b/c they refused to pay for their own daycare! It makes me so angry i just chose not to be around him b/c i know i would say something and he knows i think he is greedy and is completely taking advantage of his own mother! I will say anytime she tells him she doesnt feel good he throws a fit and starts cussing (ive been there) and tells her she would have to pay at least 1/2 if he put them in daycare again! WHAT???????? They are your kids dumbass! Sorry for the language, it just makes me so angry and i cant talk to my mom about it anymore b/c she just gets mad a me for bringing it up!

jesus that's ridiculous emmy's...i'd def not be able to keep my mouth shut on that one either! you're brother sounds awful.

sorry about the money troubles ladies, i hope something works itself out :(

xx

OMG Emmys I'm not even sure I know what I want to say!! What a total cock!!

I only spend time with his twin boys...If he is gonna be at an event i usually want go or say anything to him! He clearly knows how i feel about the way he treats our family. I can promise you guys you would not like him if you met him lol He is OCD with a short short temper...He will go off the hinge w/o notice almost every time i see him! We told him he needs counseling but he refuses.

Oh wow emmys that sucks. :/ your poor mum x

Ahh I bought ollie a hamster today as a late bday present :)(out of vbirthday money) he loves it!! He says aww hello tooodles an sits waving at it :')
Im scared to touch it though lmao need to man up!
But yeah hes named it toodles after toodles on mickey mouse :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->