April Mummies 2011

Aww cute gem
Sorry about your brother troubles Emmy.
My bro is being a din at present re childcare for his son I feel sorry for my nephew.
Almost Poppy's birthday now should really start preparing for saturday eeek

had some bright red slightly heavy spotting last week, it stopped which i predicted it would since i was still taking my bc. pack ran out on sunday and i still haven't had my period. pretty sure i'm not preggers but i guess i'll be picking up a test tomorrrow jic...maybe even run to the store yet tonight just to get it out of the way. :dohh:

So today 2 years ago would have been day 4 of labour lol

Today is Poppy's birthday :) she's is officially 2 as of 40 minutes ago lol xxz

Happy birthday poppy! Hope you all have a wonderful day riri xxx

Happy Birthday Poppy! Or should I call you Nurse Poppy :D love your nurse outfit!

Haha thanks jakes she literally wore it all day and told everyone she was going to help dr ranj. People would say ooo your a nurse like mummy her reply was no I'm a nurse like nurse morag on dr ranj! Charming.
She had a lovely day. Birthday party today ahhh 20+ children running about lol

Haha aww bless! I can't stand dr ranj/get well soon but that's cute :haha:
Good luck with the party!

I'm trying to decide whether seeing iron man 3 is worth the pain of spd after sitting still for 2.5hrs. Muhh.

Lol it irritates me but she loves it lol
Ooo tough decision I would go to cinema purely for the hotdogs

If you really wanna see it id go :)

Ughh feel like death. Woke up with like flu or something plis my chest has been getting worse. Doesnt help that I only went to bed about 3am because my friend came home from the army an he came to see me lol. Nice seeing him though ofc :)

happy birthday for yesterday poppy! hope you have a fab party today :D, though i think you're a bit mad having that many kids :haha:

Dana....did you test!?

Gem, hope you feel better!

katherine...hmmm not sure i'd go with having a touch of spd, it'll be out on dvd soon enough!

busy busy wkend here, had friends over yesterday who insisted we went out :D, was so nice having some kid free time! just a shame i couldn't have a drink :haha:

Baby's room is getting there too and just ordered new carpets for alexs room and the babys room, :D can't wait until they arrive! xx

Yeah I gave up on the idea of cinema. Wouldn't be worth it with the spd, plus I'm not sure I'd even fit in the seat now :haha:

I've been struggling to do my hospital bags all day. I wanted a bag for me and another bag for the boys, but DH has decided he wants a "day of c section" bag with just outfits and essentials for the first few hours... And a separate hold all for me and the babies' stuff over the next few days. I don't know why changing the way I do the bags is making it so difficult but it is!

yes i tested and it was a bfn- good thing cuz i got to go out and get wasty pants last night.

remind me to kick my husband for teaching abby to sip her soup, as she's currently sipping her applesauce :dohh:

you guys get hotdogs at the movies?!?!? we're ripped off!!!!! i'm moving.

I've never had a movie hot dog. They're rather pricey. Im normally a bit cheeky and get a sarnie, choc and drink from Boots!

Dana at least she'll eat soup! Toby doesn't like anything too slurpy. Won't even eat beans because of the sauce... Yet he goes mad for dipping sauce. Weird child.

Ok I'm halfway through the hospital bag. I WILL get this done today!!

Happy birthday for yesterday, Poppy! The pics looked like the party was a success :)

Yea there is nothing stopping me from seeing iron man 3! I have to. I freaking love iron man. And all the marvel comics/movies.
Good luck with the bags! I'm going to get mine ready in June. I only needed a change of clothes though since I didn't get dressed until I was ready to leave the hospital with Rosie. Neither did she :haha:
So I have an umbilical hernia. I noticed it about week ago and that explains the pain I've been getting. Hopefully it won't get too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->