April Mummies 2011

Yes! Thats the one! Gawd knows why he hates it at night, he loves it during the day.

Sam... What on earth happened? Hope you/they can get something sorted!

ooh katherine, you be careful! hope toby gets used to the bedding soon, toddlers are funny creatures!

Sam, i'm def feeling like i've got a pumpkin in there :haha: REALLY hope you don't get stuck house sitting longer!! :hugs:

Sarah, eek hope today wasn't too painful! I'd def have several cups if only half caffine :D

eugh its raining again here :(, i ordered summer maternity clothes and all its done since they arrived is rain :(

Ugh nightmare isn't it? I bought my first EVER maxi dress on Friday. Have we had sun? Have we eck!

Well the thing is I just went home and got my house prepared for us to go home tomorrow night. Food in the fridge dogs home. Everything. Dh is leaving for work Tuesday so I either have to go pick up the clothes I brought home again and dogs and take everything out of the fridge (it is propane powered on small tanks and needs the generator on a couple hours a day to make sure batteries stay charged or it won't work and all the food will go bad again). Dh won't be home again til the weekend. Ugggh
So far they only said they wouldn't be home for up to possibly months. That's all they gave. I'm thinking bit is a citizenship issue with their daughter they adopted from china a little over a year ago. But I wont know more until I hear from them. I just am so stressed by this!

Can you not tell them you just can't help anymore? that you're really sorry but working, being mum and being heavily pregnant is too much. I'm sure there is companies out there that would be able to get someone to stand in?

Are you friends with them or doing it as a bit of a job?

katherine, summer came and went in two days i think :/

I have told them that I need to be done but can't possibly leave without a replacement. *sigh* I'm hoping to hear more soon.

Here is my bump with no shirt Cottles. Pants are still hiding more buy it would be nudity to show you how messy it really looks nekkid. But my bump definitely looks better with clothes ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20130513_122041_829.jpg
    IMG_20130513_122041_829.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3
you have a lovely bump sam! hope you hear back soon!

katherine, do we get a 'nearly done' bump shot!?

i'll try and remember to do another tomorrow, haven't done one since 27wks :dohh:

sooo do you all think its worth the money for a really nice changing bag? like the pink lining yummy mummy ones? I never had one with alex, just used the free one from boots!
and need something bigger for two kids stuff :)

Sam that's a lovely bump! Mines become super flabby at the bottom. Shame I can't ask for a tummy tuck while I'm in having the c section!

I won't do a bump shot today. Mainly because I'm practically naked and nooooobody wants to see that :haha: I'll actually be dressing in my "outdoor" clothes tomorrow (rather than leggings and massive hoody) so I'll try to remember a photo then. I've only got a narrow mirror though- it might have to be a long distance pic to fit it all in haha

I've been wondering about the changing bags too. I've seen some lovely twin/double sized bags that are around £70 each which is out of my budget do I'm keeping an eye out for beach bags with lots of pockets and things like that to see if any are suitable. Luckily Toby has his own bag now which he carries himself. He's got a robot backpack and a Mr Tumble spotty bag that just fits a drink, snack, wipes and 2-3 nappies so at least I don't have to worry about his bits!

that's sooo handy toby carries his own stuff! alex would for a while then he'd dump it somewhere :haha:

i'm kinda justifying the cost by thinking i didn't buy one last time so really its only £40 for alex and £40 for this baby :rofl:, however dunno whether to buy a neutral one as don't know what we're having, plus its gotta be for alex's stuff too, or get a cute girlie one for myself!? Guess DH would prefer a neutral one :haha:

i bought a diaper bag for abby for $89, i still use and i love it. the one we bought for nick to use (since mine looks more like a purse), which was only $20 fell apart long ago. i totally think it's a good investment as i've used mine for 2 years running.

Mine was $99 and I love it. Look up the Petunia pickle bottom wistful weekender. It is huge. I often went places overnight so it was handy. Well worth it. I know a lot of moms that get it to match baby but if you want a girly one ho for it.

Haha I had/ have the free boots one too :') not bad considering it was free!!

its def done its job Gem :), and is still on nearly one piece two years on but think its time for a change ;)

Sam...lovely bag, however those are mega expensive for me to get, from about £130-over £200!! prob cos not a uk make.

Thinking will aim for either pink lining or skip hop :D

Yea I got it on sale... well I saw it on sale and told my mom and she got it for me lol
So I found out that my friends are in fact being held because of an issue with their daughter's citizenship. I'm still going home tonight though but going to let the dogs out after work.

Caro have you looked in babys r us? I remember seeing some lovely ones in there quite cheap :)

Glad youre going home tonight sam :)

Ahh jeez im still full of this bloomin cold and now my chest is playing up again too. Finding it difficult to breathe properly but im supposed to be on a night out on Saturday so neeeed to get better asap! Home remedies anyone? Ive tried lemsip for the past few days but no better :(

About diaper bags, I got a $10 one from Walmart before Aleena was born LOL.

Good news.. we are NTNP :)

Ooh exciting Lilly!

I have a pink lining one that I was going to sell but when I found out I was expecting again, just decided to keep it. They do keep their value though. I have the purple dandelion and thistle.

Husbands seriously!!!

So poppy is currently throwing the most almighty tantrum coz she doesn't want to sleep in her bed but wants to sleep in ours. I was dealing with it but she starts calling for daddy. I was trying to ignore just gently sooth her but oh no in walks daddy starts talking to her etc and then pretty much climbs in her bed with her and pushes me out of the way!
I'm soo annoyed ... Am I over reacting?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->