April Mummies 2011

So poppy just given herself a blackeye proper swollen and black already :( she hit it on her bed! *facepalm*

Oh wow quads! Thats crazy.

Aww poor poppy get an ice pack on it! X

Oh jeez ive been vomiting the past two days but still starving all the time and I have zero energy. Hope this bloomin contraceptive injection is definitely working.

:hugs: jakes, i'm sure its nothing hun, but do stay away from google!! fx'ed tues comes nice and quickly!

hope poppy isn't in too much pain. Alex smacked his head on a wall tonight, has an impressive egg too :dohh:

hope you feel better soon Gem!

wow quads...that's hard core!!

:hugs: katherine, you look amazing in your pic on fb! sooo much baby in there! not too long to go now xx

afm alex has passed on his cold, feeling really quite gross :dohh:. However its only started today so managed to enjoy my friends hen do last night :D, although i bailed on her just before midnight, but don't think that's bad considering i'm 7mths pregnant ;)

got home after a 3hr drive to be straight roped into helping put together flat pack furniture :haha:, for the baby but didnt even have a drink first :rofl:, then i got the bug and did the edges where you can see the dark colour still in the baby's room. We're slowly getting sorted for the baby! xx

Just read th e last 5 pages or so. Cottles the end is near! I'm feeling about work how you are about pregnancy. I just want to be done. This is my last week and that's great because I can barely get out of bed after layk g down. I feel like I'm going through week 2 of c section recovery.
Anyways I'm exhausted. I'll check back later. My phone e is slowly starting to work at home again soi should be able to keep up better.

When you say week 2 of c section recovery... What dya mean? Curious as I'm now (eeek) only 9 days away. Bloomin eck.

Awesome that it's your last week at work.

Oh ladies... Everyone else's pregnancies seem to be flying by at the mo.

nothing like my DH taking off with his brother fishing leaving me to clean, unpack and deal with our cranky daughter all on my own. he's so selfish lately, or am i completely out of line?

i just about got in a car accident and he didn't even ask how i was. i fell over on my chair, scrapping the hell out of my elbow, didn't ask if i was OK. i've about it.

i don't want any pity, i just want to know that this is normal. friday night we were fighting so bad, the neighbors called the cops. when is enough, enough?

Hmm you need a good talk with him Dana. I find if I don't talk to DH if he's upsetting me, he is completely oblivious, then it all comes out in an argument! We don't argue to bad but words are thrown here and there. Men are bloody selfish. Even with my bleed the other day, he sat in his phone as if e wasn't listening to me. Then asked me to repeat what had happened as he didnt hear me. I just slammed the door and walked away!

Scan tomorrow, so excited!! Eek! I can feel flutters and my ligaments are being torn to shreds. So painful when standing and moving in bed!

I agree, everyone's pregnancies are flying!! Eek Katherine! 9 days!!! Another friend of mine is expecting twins in a couple of weeks, there will be babies everywhere soon!
Wonder who'll be next in our group?!

def good to vent! i'd say arguing so bad the neighbours called the cops isn't overly normal, however depends really on what actually happened behind those doors! some couples thrive on screaming at each other, then get on great after! we tend to be a more of a sulky couple..or DH does which drives me to shout at him :haha:

eeek 9 days katherine!! not long now! hope they decide to turn up sooner for you though!

got my 32 wk appt tomorrow, omg time is now flying! eeek! xx

Cottles I mean how on the 2nd week after I was still really slow standing straight up. I can't lift one of my legs very high because it uses too much tummy muscle. Though I've had a tin of people say elective sections are easier to recover from because your body isn't so tired from laboring for hours.
Dana my Dh and I scream but don't have close neighbors and it is over very quickly. Talk to him. It may be mis or lack of communication. I always feel better after sleep and feel like a dummy when we argue over communication or lack there of. Expressing how his lack of concern or sympathy bothers you would be good. Though unless I'm hurt my Dh is all Umm stop crying. I can't help you!
Yay Caro! I've go my 30 week appointment Wednesday!

Hmm you need a good talk with him Dana. I find if I don't talk to DH if he's upsetting me, he is completely oblivious, then it all comes out in an argument! We don't argue to bad but words are thrown here and there. Men are bloody selfish. Even with my bleed the other day, he sat in his phone as if e wasn't listening to me. Then asked me to repeat what had happened as he didnt hear me. I just slammed the door and walked away!

Scan tomorrow, so excited!! Eek! I can feel flutters and my ligaments are being torn to shreds. So painful when standing and moving in bed!

I agree, everyone's pregnancies are flying!! Eek Katherine! 9 days!!! Another friend of mine is expecting twins in a couple of weeks, there will be babies everywhere soon!
Wonder who'll be next in our group?!

Hopefully me.. 8 DPO today! :winkwink:

Good luck tomorrow. :hugs:

Ooh Lilly I did think of you when I wrote that as I remembered you mention that you were NTNP! Exciting!! The 2WW drove me bonkers.. Felt like the longest two weeks of my life!!

Thankyou! I'm kinda excited for tomorrow but not so excited about having to hold pee for an hour before te scan. I am useless at that!!

Oooh the dreaded 2ww... Good luck!
Jakes I hated that part too but it's worth it... Enjoy!

Whats dpo? I dont get this baby making lingo... I was actually trying NOT to get pregnant when I did haha! :p

My mum thinks im pregnant. Ive puked pretty much every day this week. Last time that happened I was like 4 weeks gone aha. If it carries on ill be doing a test just to be sure. I had sex the week I got the injection but she said to keep taking the pill for a week to make sure im protected but I didnt think id be having sex so I never. Been like a month or 2 since I got it now.

Whats dpo? I dont get this baby making lingo... I was actually trying NOT to get pregnant when I did haha! :p

My mum thinks im pregnant. Ive puked pretty much every day this week. Last time that happened I was like 4 weeks gone aha. If it carries on ill be doing a test just to be sure. I had sex the week I got the injection but she said to keep taking the pill for a week to make sure im protected but I didnt think id be having sex so I never. Been like a month or 2 since I got it now.

dpo = days past ovulation :thumbup:

ohhh, tsk tsk for not taking your pill ..... good luck testing.. hope you get the result you want! :flower:

oh man, holding my new nephew makes me broody as all hell. DH says no and i know it's not the right time but darn it all i want another one! :hissy:

Ugh another bleed this morning. Sick of dreading what's going to happen each time I go to the toilet.

oh no rachel, :hugs:, what times your appointment today?

gem...tut tut!

naima, can't wait for you to test!!

I'm sooo unmotivated today, feeling bit rubbish with this cold, and need to make the most of alex being at nursery but so far i've managed to do nothing, not even load the washing machine and its already nearly 10am :dohh:

I'm in the TWW too :) Though I'm not overly optimistic this month. (Don't mention this on fb though, I don't want anyone on there knowing)

I'm also BORED OF WAITING already - good luck naima!

and hope the scan goes well jakes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->