April Mummies 2011

Ahhh I hope you tww ladies get lucky!
I'm starting my 1ww tomorrow. Within that week, if I go into labour naturally, I'm quite tempted to try a "natural" birth. It won't actually be natural because I'll need an epidural and won't be active but as natural as the hospital allows. We'll seeee.

Well back from the scan. Baby was there, heart beating but very very fast (190bpm) and there's a 1:2 chance baby has a syndrome don't know which, and it will be fatal in the first year. Currently going through an agonising decision which no mum would want to do. Can't believe it. At 27 I thought I was safe, obviously not.

Sorry to bring a downer to the group! Ill still be here to support you all!! Just won't be around for a few days xx

Rachel :hugs: :hugs:
Will they scan again any sooner to help you find out what's happening? Have they offered you an amnio or do you have to wait for the bloods to come back? I'm so sorry you're having to go through this hun. :hugs:

wss ^ cottles

please, we understand that you need to do what's right for you but don't feel you can't post in here x

Oh no rachel :/ I hope theyve got it terribly wrong. Whatever happens though were all here to support you :) xxx

I dont mind if im up the duff or not tbh... my bf wants a family. Only thing putting me off is cos hes in the army if he gets seriously hurt going to war but ive known him years an weve always been close so I know he wont do what the other loser did. Im high up on the housing list too so should have my own place pretty soon :)
The thought of hyperemesis looms in my mind though.... cant go through that again!

Ohrachel :hugs:, I really hope baby is the 1:2 healthy side. What the others said re. Whether they've offered you further tests? Xx

:hugs: Jakes!!! You need to do what is right for you and your family. Whatever that may be. Please feel free to come to us for support. :flower:

Yay!!!! Cottles!!!

There's too many markers. The Nuchal fold was 5.4mm. It was so far above the usual 99 maximum percentile that the babies other markers matched up with resulting in a syndrome that isn't compatible with life. I decided to not have the cvs. I have an operation booked for tomorrow. Seems so cruel and believe me I feel as sick as a dog over this, I have just spent two hours with a consultant.
It's heart was beating so fast, they wouldn't be surprised if something happens naturally very soon,

Me too. I can't possibly even imagine how you feel but we are here for you. We care and are here to listen to you, to virtually support and hug you and do whatever we can to help.

xxx

Thanks girls, it means alot!

My doctor thinks I may have miscarried in the next couple of weeks as it looked that way. So he is going to intervene, so I don't go through that trauma again.

On the upside, I am VERY blessed to have my two kids to help me through. They are my rock at the moment!!

Got a bloody headache now! Hospital just rung and they want me in at 7am for the op.

Big hugs Rachel. So sorry to hear your news but as the girls have said we are here for u. XxX

Oh Rachel hope the op goes ok. -hug- cant imagine how youre feeling. Were all here for u and will be thinking of u tomorrow xxx

We'll all be thinking of you hunny :hugs: Such a hard decision to have to put on anyone but it sounds like you're doing the right thing. We're here for you xx

oh hun :hugs:, we're def all here for you. I really hope tomorrow is as painless as possible physically, I'm sure emotionally its never going to be easy :cry:. Thinking of you hun xx

Oh Rachel :cry: That is such sad news. So very sorry that you've had to go through all that today. I hope that tomorrow goes smoothly & you are home with Jake & Amelia very soon afterwards. Sending you huge :hugs: Like the other girls say, we aren't judgemental & are always here for you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->